COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
    Thank you for your opinion, Masks have been used as a way to make people submssive for thousands of years and it is no different today. We
    have an easily treatable virus that if Dr's were allowed to practice their profession unhindered by Gov't/big pharma no one would be forced to wear masks.
    You previously tried to accuse of me being a racist because of posting the authorless statement you cite and I completely debunked your argument.
    The good news is that early treatments that work that my colleagues have been using for months are
    finely getting acknowledged in the popular press so hopefully, this sham will soon end.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tions-in-study
    You totally debunked sh*t. You are a fool and a fraud. Go away. Head on over to Parler. They are more up your alley.

Comment

• Dear Brian,
      You unjustly accused me of being a racist and
      trying to take a swipe at religion for posting
      facts about the well-known history of veals that
      has been used over the centuries in many different cultures
      but early on objectified and depersonalized women.
      That is the bullsh*t I debunked.
      The author is unknown but whoever it was wanted their message heard.
      A message that I absolutely agree with as I do with the numerous academic papers
      that was cited in the post.

You don't like my posts, don't read them. When I last checked
      you are not the owner of Chesstalk so
      don't tell me where and what I can post.
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 12th February, 2021, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Dear Brian,
        You unjustly accused me of being a racist and
        trying to take a swipe at religion for posting
        facts about the well-known history of veals that
        has been used over the centuries in many different cultures
        but early on objectified and depersonalized women.
        That is the bullsh*t I debunked.
        The author is unknown but whoever it was wanted their message heard.
        A message that I absolutely agree with as I do with the numerous academic papers
        that was cited in the post.

You don't like my posts, don't read them. When I last checked
        you are not the owner of Chesstalk so
        don't tell me where and what I can post.
        Anyone who posts the crap you did about masks is a racist. You were not trying to educate anyone. If you say things about a race or culture and then need to defend yourself against racist attacks, the logical inference is that you are a racist. You should have just stuck to the medical argument, but now anything you say is just noise as you have pulled the veil back and shown everyone who you are and what you believe.
        And for the record, back when I was a moderator here, someone posted an anti-Semitic cartoon and you wanted an apology and it taken down. I did it. I wonder if that Sid has ever talked to anti-Arab Sid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

Anyone who posts the crap you did about masks is a racist. You were not trying to educate anyone. If you say things about a race or culture and then need to defend yourself against racist attacks, the logical inference is that you are a racist. You should have just stuck to the medical argument, but now anything you say is just noise as you have pulled the veil back and shown everyone who you are and what you believe.
          And for the record, back when I was a moderator here, someone posted an anti-Semitic cartoon and you wanted an apology and it was taken down. I did it. I wonder if that Sid has ever talked to anti-Arab Sid?
          No Brian, what was posted is a well-known historical fact. If I state that the ancient Romans crucified Christians does not mean I am an anti-Roman. Of course in your twisted mind, you would state that because you attacked me for that and I defended I am guilty of being anti-Italian and a "racist".
          As I stated I have employed many Arabs in my company a well as Islams. I posted that Arabs thousands of years ago as by the way have many other religions subsequently used masks as a way of subjugating women is simply true. By the way, historically the Jewish Religion has been guilty of the same tradition and I doubt that people I know of Arabian or Jewish descent would disagree with either statement.

In fact, this is relevant to the medical argument as forcing entire populations to wear masks is all about terrorizing and subjugating a population into believing
          the virus is not treatable early and therefore we have to wear masks and lockdown populations and rush to take experimental and rushed vaccines.

https://www.aier.org/article/masking...-the-evidence/
          This Doctor in the UK does a good job of summarizing what I am saying about rushed therefore dangerous experimental vaccines and I consider this very important for people to know.
          https://brandnewtube.com/watch/proof...w12GUMrQw.html
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 12th February, 2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
            That video is no fake, it was made by Buckwheat Groats and it was written performed and recorded to send the precise message heard in the lyrics. When you say it is fake, are you claiming Buckwheat Groats had no part of producing it?
            I'm not claiming anything. I'm merely pointing out that the video appears to be released by a party other than Buckwheat Groats, unlike all other YouTube videos attributed to the band.
            everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

• Sid Smelzberg is simply a bigot. He considers a random post on Facebook "well-known historical fact" if it furthers his hate-fueled worldview, but believes literally anything, no matter how stupid, that promotes the white supremacist patriarchy and obfuscates its crimes against oppressed groups.

Thirty women accused Trump of rape? They're all lying.

Trump bragged about committing sexual assault? It was a figure of speech.

People are protesting racist policing? They're the real racists.

Police participated in an attempted white supremacist coup? They're Antifa plants.

One thing I've learned over the years, because I'm not a dumbass, is that the experts on oppression of a particular group... are members of that particular group.

Black Americans are 10x more likely to support the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. But, according to Smelly Sid, the Democratic Party is a white supremacist organization trying to destroy Black lives. Why does Stinky think he knows what dangers are facing Black Americans better than Black Americans themselves?

American women are 1.5x more likely to support the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. But Big Stank over here is trying to tell us that the Democratic Party will hinder the rights of women more than the Republican Party will. Why does Shitstain think he knows what women need better than women themselves?

There is no reaching Sid Smelzberg. He is too far gone. If he were to take a clear look at reality, he would have to admit that he's been on the wrong side of history for the past several years. Either he's being disingenous when he says that Republican rule will further the rights of women and racial minorities, or he thinks that he knows what's good for women and racial minorities better than they themselves do. He's either intentionally (because he's evil) or accidentally (because he's an idiot) promoting and furthering the continued mistreatment of women and people of colour at the hands of the American government.

Does it really matter which?
              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

As I stated I have employed many Arabs in my company a well as Islams.
                Is this the best (i.e. worst) thing anyone's ever written on ChessTalk?

Comment

• I had to read it a couple of times... It is in the running for the prize.
                  Welcome back to CT Ben. I didn't realize how much I missed your posts... they fuel many fires.
                  ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Daswani View Post
                    Sid Smelzberg is simply a bigot. He considers a random post on Facebook "well-known historical fact" if it furthers his hate-fueled worldview, but believes literally anything, no matter how stupid, that promotes the white supremacist patriarchy and obfuscates its crimes against oppressed groups.

Police participated in an attempted white supremacist coup? They're Antifa plants.

One thing I've learned over the years, because I'm not a dumbass, is that the experts on oppression of a particular group... are members of that particular group.

Black Americans are 10x more likely to support the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. But, according to Smelly Sid, the Democratic Party is a white supremacist organization trying to destroy Black lives. Why does Stinky think he knows what dangers are facing Black Americans better than Black Americans themselves?

American women are 1.5x more likely to support the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. But Big Stank over here is trying to tell us that the Democratic Party will hinder the rights of women more than the Republican Party will. Why does Shitstain think he knows what women need better than women themselves?

There is no reaching Sid Smelzberg. He is too far gone. If he were to take a clear look at reality, he would have to admit that he's been on the wrong side of history for the past several years. Either he's being disingenous when he says that Republican rule will further the rights of women and racial minorities, or he thinks that he knows what's good for women and racial minorities better than they themselves do. He's either intentionally (because he's evil) or accidentally (because he's an idiot) promoting and furthering the continued mistreatment of women and people of colour at the hands of the American government.

Thanks, Ben, for the kind words, I am curious, do you have the same view of Candace Owens? How about the millions of people of color and women that did not vote for Hillary Clinton?
                    Do you really want to relitigate why people went for the likes of Trump over Hillary Clinton? Do you think that everyone that voted for Trump falls under the same critique you listed?

I have always been proud that our companies in terms of the composition of employees looked like the United Nations. Not sure why you think that is a source of shame but to each his own.
                    You mentioned that you support the principle of communism, so is it that you are against the idea of anyone owning a business and employing people? I don't even mean it in a critical way, I just would like to understand where you are coming from.

By the way, a statement from an anonymous poster does not mean it is false as you seem to believe, and yes the history of veils and their purpose is well known.
                    I did enjoy your post about how you are coping with COVID and hope you are doing well and enjoyed hearing about your creative pursuits in music.

Comment

I am curious, do you have the same view of Candace Owens?
                      What view? The view that she promotes and enables the systemic oppression of women and people of colour? Of course. All Republicans do.* She is what we in the industry call a "bootlicker".

*All Democrats do, too, but (accelerationist arguments notwithstanding) to a lesser extent than Republicans.

Some Black Americans supported Trump. So what? Some Jewish Germans supported Hitler. What's your point? The vast majority of Jewish Germans opposed Hitler's rise. The vast majority of Black Americans opposed Trump's rise.

You mentioned that you support the principle of communism, so is it that you are against the idea of anyone owning a business and employing people?
                      No, I didn't. I said that, even if one thinks the principles of communism are bad, only an idiot thinks they're worse than genocide and war. Do you disagree?

I did enjoy your post about how you are coping with COVID and hope you are doing well and enjoyed hearing about your creative pursuits in music.
                      Thank you. I have been able to devote a lot more time and energy to my music now that I have Soros as a benefactor.

Comment

• Yesterday, Taylor Swift re-released (with rerecorded vocals) "Love Story".

I've heard the original hundreds of times, and I must be honest: I can't hear much of a difference. The voice is clearly coming through more strongly, but if I didn't know better, I'd've guessed it was just remastered.

Comment

• follow up to new Israeli drug to treat Covid:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-d...193541719.html

...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Sid Smelzberg is simply a bigot. He considers a random post on Facebook "well-known historical fact" if it furthers his hate-fueled worldview, but believes literally anything, no matter how stupid, that promotes the white supremacist patriarchy and obfuscates its crimes against oppressed groups.

I saw an interview with a reporter and a Republican in the House of Representatives a year or 2 ago. She asked him why he thought a woman would get an abortion. He was stupefied. Speechless. He could not formulate an answer and he had never even consider the question. All he knew was he wanted to stop women from getting them. Sid is like this. He has his beliefs and is not able to think outside of those beliefs. He can't put himself in the shoes of another. The Republican party works for white rich men like him, why wouldn't it work for everyone?

Comment

Is this the best (i.e. worst) thing anyone's ever written on ChessTalk?
                              It is in Sid's top 5, but there is a whole lot of stupid here on ChessTalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

I saw an interview with a reporter and a Republican in the House of Representatives a year or 2 ago. She asked him why he thought a woman would get an abortion. He was stupefied. Speechless. He could not formulate an answer and he had never even considered the question. All he knew was he wanted to stop women from getting them. Sid is like this. He has his beliefs and is not able to think outside of those beliefs. He can't put himself in the shoes of another. The Republican party works for white rich men like him, why wouldn't it work for everyone?
                                I argued 4 years ago that I considered Trump the lesser of two evils at the time for reasons that were personal that I explained at the time but had no particular love for him. That being said, I do not support any party or ideology at this time. In fact, I am profoundly disappointed by any Government's interference in a Dr's ability to make responsible informed decisions for his/her patients. This is not a right or left issue. This is an international issue that I hope we are all concerned about.

Very simple, allow Dr's to do their job as they see fit as was the case prior to the pandemic and I am convinced millions of lives would have been saved and
                                will be saved. I can count on one hand how many govt's around the world did this and guess what???... Far fewer deaths per million in those few countries
                                than anywhere else in the world.
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 12th February, 2021, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X