COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Actually, it is not that simple. The vast majority of deaths took place in Canada took place in long-term care facilities. Lockdowns and masks for the general population does not solve the problem for those in LTC. Almost all old people in Canada are d3 and zinc-deficient both of which have a very good track record of reducing Covid- Mortality.
    They are being denied this and I have documentation to prove it. Check out page 30.

https://www.apesquebec.org/sites/def...ie_present.pdf
    https://c19vitamind.com/

Forget lockdowns and masks as even d3 and zinc and Quercetin show efficacy as have other flavonoid-rich compounds such as Artemisia. All of these are available at any vitamin shop or health food store. No need for prescriptions. Gov't and big pharma do not talk about this, they impose lockdowns and masks as a way of blackmailing the population into buying experimental gene therapies aka vaccines, and claim no other way to treat the virus.
    In short, the population is being scammed.
    First of all, let's separate lockdowns issue from masks issue. My opinion is that wearing a mask if your are sick and need to go out should be as hygienic as brushing your teeth in the morning. This applies not only to covid-19, but to any respiratory decease (flu, cold, etc.). In many Asian countries, this is an unwritten law. If you are sick and go out without a mask, this is disrespect for others. And during covid-19 pandemic, it is logical for everyone to wear masks in public areas, since with a 14-day incubation period, no one can be 100% sure that he/she is not contagious.

Lockdown is a separate issue. It is true that Government and big pharma do not talk about efficiency of vitamins and zinc. But you do know this. And I do. And many other people do, because they are searching for information. Those who don't know - it is their fault as well, not only Government's fault. But irrespective to who's fault is it, if people do not protect themselves, and if there is a huge outbreak in the area which leads to overcrowded hospitals, then a lockdown is fully justified. I am not sure that in Canada all lockdowns have been justified by this criteria. Probably, in some cases, it was possible not to impose them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor Itkine View Post

First of all, let's separate lockdowns issue from masks issue. My opinion is that wearing a mask if your are sick and need to go out should be as hygienic as brushing your teeth in the morning. This applies not only to covid-19, but to any respiratory decease (flu, cold, etc.). In many Asian countries, this is an unwritten law. If you are sick and go out without a mask, this is disrespect for others. And during covid-19 pandemic, it is logical for everyone to wear masks in public areas, since with a 14-day incubation period, no one can be 100% sure that he/she is not contagious.

Lockdown is a separate issue. It is true that Government and big pharma do not talk about efficiency of vitamins and zinc. But you do know this. And I do. And many other people do, because they are searching for information. Those who don't know - it is their fault as well, not only Government's fault. But irrespective to who's fault is it, if people do not protect themselves, and if there is a huge outbreak in the area which leads to overcrowded hospitals, then a lockdown is fully justified. I am not sure that in Canada all lockdowns have been justified by this criteria. Probably, in some cases, it was possible not to impose them.
      Originally posted by Victor Itkine View Post
      My opinion is that wearing a mask if your are sick and need to go out should be as hygienic as brushing your teeth in the morning.
      No, masks are useless in preventing viral transmission. The SarsCov2 virus is .12 micron in size encapsulated in oil (oil and water do not mix) and aerosolized transmission is its mode. The weaves in an n95 mask (that are useful for nonoil particles, something the SarsCov2 virus is not.) is 3 microns in size. Not surprisingly all science papers before 2020 show that masks do not prevent viral infection or transmission.
      Some pseudoscientific papers were published in 2020 that tried to claim mask efficacy when it came to preventing viral infections that were shot down.

https://www.aier.org/article/masking...-the-evidence/

not only Government's fault.
      Big Pharma and its corrupt govt counterparts created a false narrative that no treatment exists for the virus pre hospitalization replete with retracted fraudulent anti hcq papers from The Lancet.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/s...-morality-tale

Comment

No, masks are useless in preventing viral transmission.
        Masks do not protect you from getting the virus, but masks protect others from getting virus from you, if you are sick. Because masks do not allow viruses to spread for meters. This is obvious, Sid.

Usually, if my opponent in a dispute is not listening, but only posting his own doubtful opinions, I am quiting from such debates. It was interesting at some point, thank you. It is time for me to quit now

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor Itkine View Post

Masks do not protect you from getting the virus, but masks protect others from getting virus from you, if you are sick. Because masks do not allow viruses to spread for meters. This is obvious, Sid.

Usually, if my opponent in a dispute is not listening, but only posting his own doubtful opinions, I am quiting from such debates. It was interesting at some point, thank you. It is time for me to quit now

Because masks do not allow viruses to spread for meters. This is obvious, Sid.
          Not obvious to me at all nor to many scientists that contributed to the numerous papers cited in the article I posted. Nor is it obvious
          that asymptomatic spread the virus and if anything they spread immunity as per the other recently published paper I posted to you.
          You might note that I am far from alone in my "doubtful opinions" hence the information I posted for you that my "doubtful"
          opinions are based on.

"Nearly all face masks increase the daily intake of microplastic fibers. Scientists first discovered microplastics in the lung tissue of some patients who died of lung cancer in the 1990s. Plastic degrades slowly, so once in the lungs it tends to stay there and build up. Some studies have found that the immune system can attack these foreign objects, causing prolonged inflammation that can lead to diseases such as cancer. Reused masks produced more loosened fibers.

The nonwoven material in disposable surgical masks is melt-blown polypropylene plastic, which the masks can be shown to shed when examined under a microscope. Virus adhering to these microparticles can survive for days. The symptoms a surgeon experienced after wearing one such mask for four hours were like those he had had when working with fiberglass.

Some masks contain fiberglass. One anesthesiologist said she can feel the fiberglass in the disposables and now only wears flimsy nylon masks.

The mask that your child may be forced to wear likely does not meet National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) safety standards. What might it be doing to his little lungs?"

Are you even aware that Health Canada has recently issued a warning against the very popular blue mask being extremely toxic? These were distributed
          to school children in Canada. Don't you think it is time to stop being blind to science?
          https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...ares-1.5966387

Not sure why you would consider me an "opponent". For me, it is not about a debate but about sharing information.

I would ask you to read this article that contrasts Mexico's recent adoption of Ivermectin in many regions and its subsequent decline
          in Cases and deaths and Canada's insistence on continued Lockdowns, travel restrictions with no early intervention whatsoever.

https://covexit.com/zero-covid-versu...ckle-covid-19/

Canada's rejection of Ivermectin despite overwhelming evidence of its efficacy and its insistence of adhering to the corrupt WHO recommendations
          is a tragedy for our country that is seeing a rapid end of civil rights and liberties and continued avoidable COVID fatalities.
          All this in the name of not treating an easily treatable virus and insisting on experimental vaccination programs that are not vaccines at all (do not stop transmission of infection) but in reality are experimental gene therapies that reduce the symptoms of infection and have shown a record number of adverse events and deaths, more than any other vaccine in history.

I repeat again and again that no early intervention has proven particularly deadly in elder care facilities. This is the greatest crime in history that any Canadian
          government has perpetrated against its citizens.

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 9th April, 2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

not necessarily that they are trying to kill people and keep you quiet.
            Right... Popular Authoritarians hardly ever try to kill people... its just that the side-effects of what they try to impose is often fatal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

Right... Popular Authoritarians hardly ever try to kill people... its just that the side-effects of what they try to impose is often fatal...
              Canada is not ruled by a single, popular authoritarian. Conservative, Liberal, NDP, doctors....all over the world are struggling with making decisions right now. The constant is that there are jack a$$es sitting behind their computers, criticizing at every step, when they have no idea what it takes to make these decisions or what goes into making these decisions. Pieces of crap who lump people together and accuse people of nefarious actions, actively doing things that would murder people are a bigger problem in Canada right now.

Comment

The constant is that there are jack a$$es sitting behind their computers, criticizing at every step, when they have no idea what it takes to make these decisions or what goes into making these decisions.
                Hear, hear... Bravo!

Comment

The constant is that there are jack a$$es sitting behind their computers, criticizing at every step, when they have no idea what it takes to make these decisions or what goes into making these decisions. Pieces of crap who lump people together and accuse people of nefarious actions, actively doing things that would murder people are a bigger problem in Canada right now.
                  And so many of these use such offensive language...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

And so many of these use such offensive language...
                    Wow. Offensive language? After you basically accused Canadian political leaders and medical leaders of murder and your comeback to me calling you out is my language!? That shows a lot about you.

Comment

Wow. Offensive language? After you basically accused Canadian political leaders and medical leaders of murder and your comeback to me calling you out is my language!? That shows a lot about you.
                      For your information, Dr.Panjwani has held leadership positions in Oncology in various provinces in Canada. He also has published research with respect to radiotherapy and prostate cancer.
                      Who the hell are you to judge a medical leader for having a critical view of the current policies of our medical and political leaders not only in this country but in other countries worldwide ie the WHO? Interesting how so many non WHO compliant countries escaped the pandemic unscathed, in particular very poor East African countries that I pointed out.
                      Of course, you never have anything to say about the conversation itself, you only attack the messenger. Take your neofascist narrative with respect to free speech and stuff it.
                      It's people like you that never allow for the questioning of authority that led to this US racist tragedy known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study that lasted from 1932 until 1972(!) because no one dared to question the "experts" and medical "authorities".
                      Learn from history, you ignoramus.
                      You may have noticed I despised the way Trump handled COVID in the US as much as I do in Canada. the UK, Germany, France and Australia. Not allowing even
                      a single Dr. on the COVID19 task force that successfully treated COVID patients was as much a crime against humanity in the US as is today in Canada and all the other countries that allow pharma corrupted medical bureaucrats to dictate our policy.

https://medicine.usask.ca/profiles/o...wani.php#About

https://explorable.com/tuskegee-syphilis-study

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study
                      https://www.aier.org/article/the-dangers-of-masks/
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 10th April, 2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Posts like the above prove to me that there is no hope for humanity. We are a rogue species that is destroying the natural balance. Nature will kill us all off as a result. The planet will live in harmony ever after.

Comment

For your information, Dr.Panjwani has held leadership positions in Oncology in various provinces in Canada. He also has published research with respect to radiotherapy and prostate cancer.
                          Who the hell are you to judge a medical leader for having a critical view of the current policies of our medical and political leaders not only in this country but in other countries worldwide ie the WHO? Interesting how so many non WHO compliant countries escaped the pandemic unscathed, in particular very poor East African countries that I pointed out.
                          Of course, you never have anything to say about the conversation itself, you only attack the messenger. Take your neofascist narrative with respect to free speech and stuff it.
                          It's people like you that never allow for the questioning of authority that led to this US racist tragedy known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study that lasted from 1932 until 1972(!) because no one dared to question the "experts" and medical "authorities".
                          Learn from history, you ignoramus.
                          You may have noticed I despised the way Trump handled COVID in the US as much as I do in Canada. the UK, Germany, France and Australia. Not allowing even
                          a single Dr. on the COVID19 task force that successfully treated COVID patients was as much a crime against humanity in the US as is today in Canada and all the other countries that allow pharma corrupted medical bureaucrats to dictate our policy.

https://medicine.usask.ca/profiles/o...wani.php#About

https://explorable.com/tuskegee-syphilis-study

https://www.aier.org/article/the-dangers-of-masks/
                          Yes, I did know that Dr. Panjwani is an oncologist, you pompous arse. My guess is that I have known that for longer than you have. And as he has been in a position of leadership in such an area, he should know what it is like to be criticized and lectured by complete outsiders on how to treat cancer. I have spoken to many doctors, and the one thing they all dislike is someone coming into their office who starts to lecture them on how treatments should be structured because they have done some internet research.

My nonfascist narrative wrt free speech? What? You don't know anything about me. You think you do, but you don't. That is another reason why you are pompous. You sit around and post ON A CHESS MESSAGE BOARD about how you have cracked the covid treatment secret. You are pathetic and desperate to be relevant. And to be clear - your message of early treatment and nutraceuticals is pretty obvious. Why don't you throw in lose weight and exercise too.

The fact you draw a parallel to the way black soldiers in the 30's were treated in a racist place like the US to elderly Canadians in the 2020's is amazing. Well done. Thank goodness you are here to blow the whistle on how the Canadian Government and doctors are deliberately experimenting on the elderly. Where would we be without sleuths like you!?

Learn from history, you ignoramus - again, very pompous of you to assume I do not know about these things. I bet you are a fantastic mansplainer. I can just picture a meeting in your company where you repeat the most obvious things and your employees are all rolling their eyes.

Do us both a favor - stop replying to my posts and stop sending me private messages that I don't read.

But the real question I have, Sid, is what might happen if you get covid, and go to see a doctor? As you are laying out your fantastic array of internet research, when will you tell him about your mask theory and how we are being asked to wear them by a government that is actually trying to make us subservient and take away our individuality? You know... as you sit across from him as he wears a mask.

Comment

• There are two types of people, those who do not mind it if others have different opinions than themselves, and those who do. The former are more confident in what they believe and are generally at least open to the opinions of others, that latter are not so confident and are only happy when they can convince everyone else.

Comment

Yes, I did know that Dr. Panjwani is an oncologist, you pompous arse. My guess is that I have known that for longer than you have. And as he has been in a position of leadership in such an area, he should know what it is like to be criticized and lectured by complete outsiders on how to treat cancer. I have spoken to many doctors, and the one thing they all dislike is someone coming into their office who starts to lecture them on how treatments should be structured because they have done some internet research.

My nonfascist narrative wrt free speech? What? You don't know anything about me. You think you do, but you don't. That is another reason why you are pompous. You sit around and post ON A CHESS MESSAGE BOARD about how you have cracked the covid treatment secret. You are pathetic and desperate to be relevant. And to be clear - your message of early treatment and nutraceuticals is pretty obvious. Why don't you throw in lose weight and exercise too.

The fact you draw a parallel to the way black soldiers in the 30's were treated in a racist place like the US to elderly Canadians in the 2020's is amazing. Well done. Thank goodness you are here to blow the whistle on how the Canadian Government and doctors are deliberately experimenting on the elderly. Where would we be without sleuths like you!?

Learn from history, you ignoramus - again, very pompous of you to assume I do not know about these things. I bet you are a fantastic mansplainer. I can just picture a meeting in your company where you repeat the most obvious things and your employees are all rolling their eyes.

Do us both a favor - stop replying to my posts and stop sending me private messages that I don't read.

But the real question I have, Sid, is what might happen if you get covid, and go to see a doctor? As you are laying out your fantastic array of internet research, when will you tell him about your mask theory and how we are being asked to wear them by a government that is actually trying to make us subservient and take away our individuality? You know... as you sit across from him as he wears a mask.

Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                              draw a parallel to the way black soldiers in the 30's were treated
                              again, very pompous of you to assume I do not know about these things.
                              "investigators enrolled a total of 600 impoverished African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama.["

Soldiers had almost nothing to do with this and it went way past the 1930s into 1972. Just like today, this group of people was denied a cure the same way the elderly in our nursing homes including those that ended up in the army, unlike their counterparts. The elderly die on almost a daily basis in Canada being denied any treatment whatsoever until it is too late and they go to the hospital.

Yes, my assumption that you are ignorant was 100% correct that you do not know anything about this incident and you just made an idiot of yourself claiming you do. I did not know that you also make up lies about yourself and what you know.

a government that is actually trying to make us subservient and take away our individuality?
                              Nah, that is not enough for them, they simply want to murder the elderly by denying them treatment, just like the "medical authorities and "experts" denied treatment to their subjects in Alabama.
                              To Health Canada's credit, they decided that murdering school children was going a step too far and have put out warnings about the most commonly used disposable masks that have very real problems. Oh...you forgot to read this https://www.aier.org/article/the-dangers-of-masks/ before posting your blurb on masks, the same way you know all about the Tuskegee Syphilis Study?
                              The c19 group that I am involved with has close to 400 Dr's including several excellent ones from Toronto that I would seek help from and rest assured they will not be wearing masks.

You are pathetic and desperate to be relevant
                              And so says the one that claims he knows all about the Tuskegee Syphilis Study and then says it was that was about "black soldiers in the 1930s."

And to be clear - your message of early treatment and nutraceuticals is pretty obvious. Why don't you throw in lose weight and exercise too.
                              I agree, why don't you tell Health Canada to do the obvious and stop the murder of the elderly that are denied even d3 and zinc (most COVID victims are d3 and zinc-deficient as is common with old people) and put out warnings that obesity makes people very susceptible to COVID. Oh, I know why, because you prefer to falsely claim that I think I discovered all these ideas rather than doing something useful you instead disparage those that spread these messages as wide and far as possible.
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 10th April, 2021, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 5th November, 2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X