Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-si...oUHW98ErC.html

Comment

• Sid, would this be the same Dr. Simone Gold who was arrested for her role in the Jan 6 Capital Insurrection riot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

I notice that you completely ignored the important part of my post, namely about wearing of masks:

"can you provide facts (evidence) showing that making people wear masks and instituting lockdowns / curfews did NOT reduce cases and deaths (raw numbers) over the ensuing weeks?

Everyone is keeping records of deaths and cases. Don't try bringing up that cases are being counted that aren't really cases of covid, or deaths are being reported that aren't deaths due to covid, because that would imply that every government around the world is in cahoots to fake these numbers -- that is, to jack up these numbers when restrictions are loosened and then bring them down when restrictions are reimposed.

And that isn't scientific fact. So just use the numbers that are being actually reported."

Please address this question: is there anywhere in the world that cases did NOT come down once masks and lockdowns were introduced? I think this is absolutely vital to the issue. So if you claim there is such places, back it up with numbers recognized as authentic.
        I already addressed the question,

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
        That every government around the world is in cahoots

Not every govt, just many Western govts. I already gave you charts that show how Asian and African Countries fared that adapted early treatment.
        France, UK, Canada, United States all adapted a policy of rejecting COVID19 therapies that worked at home. On the left are countries that adapted Ivermectin countrywide and on the right are countries that adapted Artemisia .These are deaths per million numbers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 11.31.02 PM.png
Views:	59
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	213021

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/p...the-masquarade
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 26th April, 2021, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Sid, would this be the same Dr. Simone Gold who was arrested for her role in the Jan 6 Capital Insurrection riot?
          No, this is the same Dr. Simolne Gold arrested for trumped-up charges regarding her alleged role in the so-called Capital Insurrection. Sorry to
          disappoint you Bob, but Napoleanic law is not yet US law, Innocent until proven guilty, not the opposite.
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 26th April, 2021, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...1b8_video.html

‘I do regret being there’: Simone Gold, noted hydroxychloroquine advocate, was inside the Capitol during the riot
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...6d6_story.html

Comment

• Yes, no one denies she was there, let the facts play out in court that will elucidate her alleged "role" exactly. No doubt she regrets following a line of people
              into the building for reasons that might surprise.
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 27th April, 2021, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Yes, no one denies she was there, let the facts play out in court that will elucidate her alleged "role" exactly. No doubt she regrets following a line of people
                Seriously, "let the facts play out in court". The whole reason for the Jan 6 riot was the belief that the election was stolen. Even after 50+ defeats in the courts, trying to prove the election was stolen, Trump continued to cry foul. Anyone at the Jan 6 riot clearly was not interested in the evidence or democracy. It is a matter of credibility. You keep offering up video from people with no credibility. How can we put any faith in your arguments?

Comment

Sid, would this be the same Dr. Simone Gold who was arrested for her role in the Jan 6 Capital Insurrection riot?
                  thanks Bob --- this thread is like watching a Dave Chappelle special, switching from cringing to yelling-laughter!!

Comment

Seriously, "let the facts play out in court". The whole reason for the Jan 6 riot was the belief that the election was stolen. Even after 50+ defeats in the courts, trying to prove the election was stolen, Trump continued to cry foul. Anyone at the Jan 6 riot clearly was not interested in the evidence or democracy. It is a matter of credibility. You keep offering up video from people with no credibility. How can we put any faith in your arguments?

The one thing I have come to realize from this thread is that Sid Belzberg DOES have a political agenda in his postings here, although it still isn't clear why he would think ChessTalk is where some sort of political revolution is going to come from.

I still do give some possibility of there being some truth in treating patients early with nutraceuticals. A slim possibility, but not zero. However, on the issue of masks and lockdowns, Sid's viewpoint is all based on political bias against big government. Sid and his cohorts simple don't like anyone telling them what to do. They are the rich and the elite and they think they deserve and are constitutionally entitled to special treatment. Sid and his cohorts would like to start an uprising against the government based on masks and lockdowns. This is despite the overwhelming evidence that masks and lockdowns, while not a solution to the pandemic itself, do minimize deaths and cases. Sid and his cohorts would rather see the economy to continue as normal, unhindered, everything open, no masks, because they see it as a worthy sacrifice of whatever segments of the working population must die as long as the economy and corporate profits and stock values continue to rise. Herd immunity is their mantra, at the expense of the elderly and medically vulnerable.

It is not surprising that there should be such a group making such claims. No one really likes change much, especially those at the top of the economic food chain. And true enough, Big Government does make mistakes and can easily overreach. Therefore such groups are good to have around to keep us on our toes.

But they are forgetting one major thing: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. We haven't seen anything like that on masks and lockdowns, in fact I haven't seen any evidence at all to support Sid's viewpoint. One must realize that there are medical doctors and even some scientists who are at the top of the economic food chain and are going to try and protect their position, and so Sid can bring some of them into his fold and make claims that these are the "real" doctors, the "real" scientists.

It is a propaganda war.

Comment

.... the rich and the elite ...... would rather see the economy ... continue as normal, unhindered, everything open, no masks, because they see it as a worthy sacrifice of whatever segments of the working population must die as long as the economy and corporate profits and stock values continue to rise. Herd immunity is their mantra, at the expense of the elderly and medically vulnerable. .....
                      Thanks, Pargat. Great post!!

Originally posted by Vidya Krishnan

" ..... But living in Bhopal, and seeing the impact the leak had, I learned early in life that monumental failures, like monumental successes, are collaborative efforts, involving both the actions people take and the signs they ignore. .....

However inadvertently, we built the system that is failing us. Perhaps the COVID-19 crisis will teach us, as the gas tragedy should have taught us, that our decisions—to stay silent as others suffer—have consequences."

VIDYA KRISHNAN is a writer and journalist, and currently a Nieman Fellow at Harvard University. Her first book, Phantom Plague: The Untold Story of How Tuberculosis Shaped our History, will be published by PublicAffairs in 2021.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ailure/618702/

​​​​​​​
                      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Interesting theory. Until the law is changed Dr. Gold will have her day in court. Her beef with the Govt is not about fraudulent elections and all about politicians and corporations putting their grubby hands in the cookie jar and not allowing Dr's and medical professionals to do their work as they see fit.

Comment

The one thing I have come to realize from this thread is that Sid Belzberg DOES have a political agenda in his postings here, although it still isn't clear why he would think ChessTalk is where some sort of political revolution is going to come from.

I still do give some possibility of there being some truth in treating patients early with nutraceuticals. A slim possibility, but not zero. However, on the issue of masks and lockdowns, Sid's viewpoint is all based on political bias against big government. Sid and his cohorts simple don't like anyone telling them what to do. They are the rich and the elite and they think they deserve and are constitutionally entitled to special treatment. Sid and his cohorts would like to start an uprising against the government based on masks and lockdowns. This is despite the overwhelming evidence that masks and lockdowns, while not a solution to the pandemic itself, do minimize deaths and cases. Sid and his cohorts would rather see the economy to continue as normal, unhindered, everything open, no masks, because they see it as a worthy sacrifice of whatever segments of the working population must die as long as the economy and corporate profits and stock values continue to rise. Herd immunity is their mantra, at the expense of the elderly and medically vulnerable.

It is not surprising that there should be such a group making such claims. No one really likes change much, especially those at the top of the economic food chain. And true enough, Big Government does make mistakes and can easily overreach. Therefore such groups are good to have around to keep us on our toes.

But they are forgetting one major thing: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. We haven't seen anything like that on masks and lockdowns, in fact I haven't seen any evidence at all to support Sid's viewpoint. One must realize that there are medical doctors and even some scientists who are at the top of the economic food chain and are going to try and protect their position, and so Sid can bring some of them into his fold and make claims that these are the "real" doctors, the "real" scientists.

It is a propaganda war.

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                          The one thing I have come to realize from this thread is that Sid Belzberg DOES have a political agenda
                          Yes, my agenda is very simple, no politician on either side of the spectrum and I include Trump in this group should ever interfere in the Dr. Patient relationship.
                          Since our prime minister mentioned that the pandemic is an opportunity for the great reset I suggest you look at the "elites" of the Davos crowd, Bill Gates, George Soros, the big tech oligarchs, et al, who appear to be all-in when it comes to masks, lockdowns forced experimental gene therapies aka experimental vaccines and sponsoring fraudulent medical research on early intervention medical therapeutics.
                          Their agenda appears to be exactly what you advocate, so there you have it, the richest people in the world, the ultimate elites, they all are on your side!
                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 28th April, 2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Yes, no one denies she was there, let the facts play out in court that will elucidate her alleged "role" exactly. No doubt she regrets following a line of people
                            Fair enuff ... I'm all for due process.

Biden's mask moves during that world leaders' climate summit Zoom call ... wtf was that?

Mask on, mask off.

And how many times has this slick old creepy geezer been vaxxed?

Comment

Interesting theory. Until the law is changed Dr. Gold will have her day in court. Her beef with the Govt is not about fraudulent elections and all about politicians and corporations putting their grubby hands in the cookie jar and not allowing Dr's and medical professionals to do their work as they see fit.
                              Interesting theory!? Hmmm….okay. Well, I believe the consensus is that the focus of the Jan 6 riot was to protest against a fraudulent election resorting to violence after all political and legal challenges had failed. If indeed, as you claim, Dr. Gold was there for purposes other than to protest the election results, did she then exit the scene ASAP when it turned violent? I would hope so, since we all agree protestors should remain peaceful, right? Let us know how her day in court goes. I'll keep an open mind on this one for now.

Comment

• Sid:
                                No, this is the same Dr. Simolne Gold arrested for trumped-up charges regarding her alleged role in the so-called Capital Insurrection.

So-called insurrection? It was clearly an attempt to overthrow the government and it had nothing to do with her role as a doctor. But just like you defend Dilip, you defend her, even though everyone inside that building will be found guilty for just being there. What happened that day was a disgrace, but you still can’t bring yourself to criticize her, for a completely unrelated reason. Classic Sid.

Bob:
                                It is a matter of credibility. You keep offering up video from people with no credibility. How can we put any faith in your arguments?

Sid has no credibility. He is an a$$ clown. As I wrote before, any random teenager would see right through him

Pargat:
                                The one thing I have come to realize from this thread is that Sid Belzberg DOES have a political agenda in his postings here.

He accuses everyone of being political when he is a clear example of it. He has done it to me in this thread and in a private message.

This is despite the overwhelming evidence that masks and lockdowns, while not a solution to the pandemic itself, do minimize deaths and cases.

Absolutely true. People like Sid just don’t care enough about others to inconvenience themselves. Of course, he will rant on a CHESS MESSAGE BOARD about it, but that is the extent of his caring.

Sid:
                                Yes my agenda is very simple, no politician on either side of the spectrum and I include Trump in this group should ever interfere in the Dr. Patient relationship.

You also seem to have a thing about masks, and government lockdowns, which are unrelated to the doctor-patient relationship. So, this statement is false. You have a problem with anyone telling you what to do, even if it is in the best interests of others and a mild inconvenience to you. Just admit it: You are a selfish jerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X