COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Simply use a fraudulent test (PCR) that calls healthy people "COVD +" and then anyone that was rated "COVID+" that dies, call it a COVID death regardless of the cause including the Flu and viola the Flu is eradicated!.....Duh! Are you really that dense?
    Please show us data that shows that for each drop in flu deaths from pre-pandemic to pandemic, there is a corresponding covid death in which the deceased was also diagnosed with having the flu. If your numbers are within a reasonable margin of error, then you have a case. If you don't have such numbers, you don't have a case.

Yet flu deaths DID go down. Flu CASES went down. Worldwide. Why don't you just give it up are admit that masks made the bulk of the difference?

It's because you can't. You just can't. Your brain just won't allow it.

I'll say it again, in your case for nutraceuticals, I am open to possibilities. On your anti-mask position, you are a blundering boob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
      you are a blundering boob.
      And that leaves you where exactly? ZERO RCTS showing masks have any efficacy in preventing viral transmission
      In fact they are harmful. You want to give yourself hypoxia until you are demented, (evidently, you are well on your way),
      please be my guest,
      Stay the fuck away from children with your retarded pseudoscience.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781743

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Please show us data that shows that for each drop in flu deaths from pre-pandemic to pandemic, there is a corresponding covid death in which the deceased was also diagnosed with having the flu. If your numbers are within a reasonable margin of error, then you have a case. If you don't have such numbers, you don't have a case.

Yet flu deaths DID go down. Flu CASES went down. Worldwide. Why don't you just give it up are admit that masks made the bulk of the difference?

It's because you can't. You just can't. Your brain just won't allow it.

I'll say it again, in your case for nutraceuticals, I am open to possibilities. On your anti-mask position, you are a blundering boob.
        I loved your YouTube links. They described who I imagine Sid is EXACTLY.
        Last edited by Brian Profit; Wednesday, 7th July, 2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Yep Brian, that's it, its all one big "conspiracy theory", EXACTLY what morons like you say when faced with facts. Enjoy your spike proteins.
          https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 5.06.59 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	199.8 KB ID:	213987
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 7th July, 2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Your accelerated cursing speaks volumes ...

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9957832237

Comment

Yep Brian, that's it, its all one big "conspiracy theory", EXACTLY what morons like you say when faced with facts. Enjoy your spike proteins.
              https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
              Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 5.06.59 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	199.8 KB ID:	213987
              https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2AE0QQ

is an interesting article. It says that anyone can report and get included in the stats you quote. You should read it. Science researcher Sid would be disappointed in crazy conspiracy theory Sid for posting such unverified information. I wonder how often you have filled in false information into their system?

Personally, I am more partial to the stat that says 99.3% of Covid deaths are in people who have not been vaccinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                Your accelerated cursing speaks volumes ...

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9957832237
                Do you believe that pharma paid propaganda??? The VAERS has been used since 1991 as an early warning system for vaccines. The closer the adverse event is to the event the higher the probability is that the cause of the event is the vaccine. 40% of the events reported happened within 48 hours of vaccine administration. It is estimated that only 1 percent of adverse events are reported to VAERS.
                Your blind faith in corrputed pharma/govt sponsored mainstream media speaks volumes.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 6.19.25 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	229.2 KB ID:	213991
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Adverse Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 6.19.42 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	245.6 KB ID:	213992

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2AE0QQ

is an interesting article. It says that anyone can report and get included in the stats you quote. You should read it. Science researcher Sid would be disappointed in crazy conspiracy theory Sid for posting such unverified information. I wonder how often you have filled in false information into their system?
                  Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                  Personally, I am more partial to the stat that says 99.3% of Covid deaths are in people who have not been vaccinated.
                  LOL you are quoting MSM garbage propaganda article, how 2020 of you! THE VAERS system was set up by the CDC and has been a reliable early warning system for vaccines for decades.
                  All of a sudden when it does not comport to your pro-vaccine narrative everyone is filing fake reports despite warnings by the CDC of serious criminal liability for filing a false VAERS report.
                  How many students have you brain-damaged insisting they wear masks continually Brian?
                  You did realize that AZ vax was halted here in Ontario? Oh, that's a wild "conspiracy" theory? Maybe you should be interested in the stat that 99.3 of those dead of COVID had comorbidities or were the elderly. By the way 99.997% of those under 70 and healthy that get COVID survive. Even higher if they were treated early. So your 99.3 % is meaningless as it offers no benefit whatsoever to this healthy group under 70, no benefit but all risk!

Young healthy people under 70 have virtually zero chance of dying from COVID but people like you insist it is a great idea for taking risky experimental vaccines with no benefit for that cohort.

Of course, the main pathogen was govt's policy of denying early treatment to the elderly and sick cohort. You know the health minister that refers to peer-reviewed science as "fake news". You should apply for a job with her!
                  Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 7th July, 2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• wow, "shocking" news out of Maryland: the COVID-19 vaccines work:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/ma...ths/index.html

and on a more tragic note: the unvaccinated are potential breeding grounds for more serious variants

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                      wow, "shocking" news out of Maryland: the COVID-19 vaccines work:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/ma...ths/index.html

and on a more tragic note: the unvaccinated are potential breeding grounds for more serious variants
                      A report published by the UK government agency Public Health England showed that individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine are more than three times more likely to die from the Delta variant than unvaccinated people! A briefing titled, “SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England,” examined all currently known variants of COVID-19.

Comment

• This is a very serious finding in a study done by British Columbia physician Dr.Charles Hoffee of the longitudinal dangers of Vaccines. 62% of his vaccinated patients had micro blood clots only detectable by D-dimer test. Microblog clots cause permanent damage to capillaries leading to fatigue, reduced cardiovascular endurance and pulmonary hypertension and death by heart failure within three years.
                        This is why it is a bad idea to widely administer vaccines on a large scale that does not have longitudinal data. Typically it takes ten years for a vaccine to get approved. Probably the biggest disaster of the Trump administration was the ill-advised "operation warp speed" rushing a vaccine instead of focusing on prevention by early treatment with therapeutics. This disastrous policy continues with the Biden administration. These vaccines do not yet have FDA approval and are strictly experimental.
                        By the way this random control trial just released for the Nutraceutical Quercetin shows strong efficacy as a therapeutic for early onset of COVID. This safe compound can be obtained at any vitamin shop. As you can see from the above post the vaccines do not confer immunity from variants.

https://www.dovepress.com/possible-t...t-article-IJGM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mZHA2u71pBwk/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Charles Hoffee 2021-07-08 at 7.21.51 AM.png
Views:	41
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	213998

Comment

LOL you are quoting MSM garbage propaganda article, how 2020 of you! THE VAERS system was set up by the CDC and has been a reliable early warning system for vaccines for decades.
                          All of a sudden when it does not comport to your pro-vaccine narrative everyone is filing fake reports despite warnings by the CDC of serious criminal liability for filing a false VAERS report.
                          How many students have you brain-damaged insisting they wear masks continually Brian?
                          You did realize that AZ vax was halted here in Ontario? Oh, that's a wild "conspiracy" theory? Maybe you should be interested in the stat that 99.3 of those dead of COVID had comorbidities or were the elderly. By the way 99.997% of those under 70 and healthy that get COVID survive. Even higher if they were treated early. So your 99.3 % is meaningless as it offers no benefit whatsoever to this healthy group under 70, no benefit but all risk!

Young healthy people under 70 have virtually zero chance of dying from COVID but people like you insist it is a great idea for taking risky experimental vaccines with no benefit for that cohort.

Of course, the main pathogen was govt's policy of denying early treatment to the elderly and sick cohort. You know the health minister that refers to peer-reviewed science as "fake news". You should apply for a job with her!
                          I do not have the time or energy to continually argue with a nut like yourself. If only you could see what a great big idiot you are. Sometimes the CDC is the enemy, but then, when it is convenient, they are the hero. I am guessing that no one has been ever prosecuted for filling out a form for vaccine side effects anonymously. I liked your deaths reported to the website bar graph. It is almost like the stats must be wrong and vaccine nuts like yourself are filling in false reports.
                          Stop talking about my students. I already told you what they would think of a nut like yourself.
                          Sid: Masks don't trap the virus. They don't work! The holes are too big in the mask to catch the moisture drops containing the virus!
                          Also Sid: Masks are so airtight that CO2 can't get out.
                          You seriously can't make that crap up.
                          99.3% of people who die are elderly? I will sleep better at night knowing that I gave a crap about other people while you will stay up all night posting ON A CHESS MESSAGE BOARD about your covid conspiracies.
                          And for the record, since the CDC is ok to quote now:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

Of the 600000 deaths in the US, over 100000 have been in people under 65.
                          Go away, lunatic. Try watching Pargat's YouTube clips again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

I do not have the time or energy to continually argue with a nut like yourself. If only you could see what a great big idiot you are. Sometimes the CDC is the enemy, but then, when it is convenient, they are the hero. I am guessing that no one has been ever prosecuted for filling out a form for vaccine side effects anonymously. I liked your deaths reported to the website bar graph. It is almost like the stats must be wrong and vaccine nuts like yourself are filling in false reports.
                            Stop talking about my students. I already told you what they would think of a nut like yourself.
                            Sid: Masks don't trap the virus. They don't work! The holes are too big in the mask to catch the moisture drops containing the virus!
                            99.3% of people who die are elderly? I will sleep better at night knowing that I gave a crap about other people while you will stay up all night posting ON A CHESS MESSAGE BOARD about your covid conspiracies.
                            And for the record, since the CDC is ok to quote now:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

Go away, lunatic. Try watching Pargat's YouTube clips again.
                            If only you could see what a great big idiot you are
                            Ahh yes the know it all genius Brian Proft who lies about knowing about things he has no clue about ie check out Brain's posts here about Tuskegee and then look up what it really is about.

Stop talking about my students
                            Stop telling me what to talk about and where to talk about.

I am guessing that no one has been ever prosecuted for filling out a form for vaccine side effects anonymously.
                            The reports are not anonymous

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines%2...VAERS-1%29.pdf

https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html
                            "Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment."

the stats must be wrong and vaccine nuts like yourself are filling in false reports.
                            And I am the nut???? If you really believe that Brian you should be more careful whom you choose to troll.

Sid:] Masks don't trap the virus. They don't work! The holes are too big in the mask to catch the moisture drops containing the virus!
                            More unsubstantiated pseudoscience from the so-called science teacher Brian Profit. Do you ever research anything before posting nonsense? Worst do you ever
                            research anything before insisting your students adhere to harmful policies based on political-based pseudoscience? Also, don't misquote me or falsely accuse me. of criminal acts, you prevaricating idiot.

"This is because of the dead-space volume of the masks, which collects exhaled carbon dioxide quickly af- ter a short time. This carbon dioxide mixes with fresh air and elevates the carbon dioxide content of inhaled air under the mask, and this was more pronounced in this study for younger children.

This leads in turn to impairments attributable to hyper- capnia. A recent review6 concluded that there was ample evi- dence for adverse effects of wearing such masks. We suggest that decision-makers weigh the hard evidence produced by these experimental measurements accordingly, which sug- gest that children should not be forced to wear face masks"

https://link.springer.com/article/10...12-021-01133-9

The SarsCOv2 virus is encapsulated in lipid coat. As even you know oil and water do not mix very well. The lions share of transmission of COVID is aerosolized as very fine particles .9 to 12 nm while the n95 maak filters down to 300 nm. While it is possible that the virus trapped in a large respiratory drop can be blocked by the mask most of the transmission is in very fine particles that float in the air, somretimes for hours. Hence all RCTs done to date for efficacy in preventing viral transmission have shown not to have worked. I have already posted many papers that show this that you yourself told me you have not read.

Oh sure, 100,000 people with serious comorbidities. I made a specific distinction that separated by age and Health, not only age! Of course
                            what else would I expect from a prevaricating moron?

I do not have the time or energy to continually argue with a nut like yourself.
                            I will be a nice guy and pretend I never read that.
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 8th July, 2021, 01:47 PM.

Comment

And that leaves you where exactly? ZERO RCTS showing masks have any efficacy in preventing viral transmission
                              In fact they are harmful. You want to give yourself hypoxia until you are demented, (evidently, you are well on your way),
                              please be my guest,
                              Stay the fuck away from children with your retarded pseudoscience.

LOL some minute amount of CO2 "trapped" inside the mask will result in masses of hypoxic children!!!! Wow, somebody is REALLY reaching!

Remember the '60's and '70's when it was said all the children watching TV within 6 feet of the screen (which was probably 90% of all children) were going to go blind? Uhhhh, yeah. Right.

Comment

I will be a nice guy and pretend I never read that.
                                You are very good at pretending you never read something.

Only the things that coincide with your far-right beliefs get past the filter.

Comment

Working...
                                X