COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

Regarding restarting OTB, that would entail being indoors for hours in a row, right across from someone else, kinda breathing the same air. I guess I just don't see how that's the right move yet.
    thermal scanning + masks = GAME ON!

Comment

• I recently finished the SEVENTH Dune book and now I'm onto the EIGHTH. Things are really heating up!

Comment

Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 5th November, 2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

You expected an apology? I would remind you this is chesstalk! LOL
          Nevertheless, I intended no insult, so if that was the result, I am sorry.

But to risk flogging a dead horse, my concern is a backlash if the case for vaccine is overzealous. Latest forecasts are herd immunity with 80-85% vaccination rates?
          Insisting on 100% vaccination rates ("everyone") may cause more harm than necessary?

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
          Latest forecasts are herd immunity with 80-85% vaccination rates?
          Insisting on 100% vaccination rates ("everyone") may cause more harm than necessary?
          "Herd immunity" against what? , a 16-month-old virus that is long gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

"Herd immunity" against what? , a 16-month-old virus that is long gone?
            When I saw this post, I suddenly realized something.

The term "herd instinct" is referring to something that is (generally) considered bad, which is the instinct to run with the herd and ignoring whether or not the herd is running towards a cliff.

The term "herd immunity" is referring to something that is considered good, enough members of the herd having immunity against a virus to prevent mass deaths.

Yet, it takes a degree of herd instinct to achieve herd immunity! The fact that these vaccines are not tested for long-term effects means all of us taking the vaccines could be running towards a cliff, that we can't even see. We are running with the herd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

When I saw this post, I suddenly realized something.

The term "herd instinct" is referring to something that is (generally) considered bad, which is the instinct to run with the herd and ignoring whether or not the herd is running towards a cliff.

The term "herd immunity" is referring to something that is considered good, enough members of the herd having immunity against a virus to prevent mass deaths.

Yet, it takes a degree of herd instinct to achieve herd immunity! The fact that these vaccines are not tested for long-term effects means all of us taking the vaccines could be running towards a cliff, that we can't even see. We are running with the herd.
              Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
              are not tested for long-term effects means all of us taking the vaccines could be running towards a cliff, that we can't even see .
              Exactly right, this is still an experimental therapy with no FDA approval and yet entire populations are being cajoled into mass "vaccinations." Who are the biggest beneficiaries of this? Pfizer raked in 5.6 billion in profit in Q2 2021 alone! Their outlook shows that they will sell 33.6 billion(!) of vaccines this year.

The CDC FDA NIH are all funded to a large extent by the big pharma companies and these corrupted organizations are the bellwether around the world. Cheap repurposed drugs have been denigrated for 18 months by these murderers with the one agenda of mass vaccination in mind pushed by pharma-corrupted health bureaucrats around the world.

Dr's are prevented from doing their job if it goes against the mass vaccination agenda. My colleague in California contacted me three days ago who had been fully vaccinated with J&J ten days earlier with all the classic symptoms of COVID including no taste no smell etc. I told him that the Dr's in our forum have treated over 120,000 mild to severe covid+ patients in a 12 months period with approximately 50 deaths. These were mostly very elderly people or people with other health issues. In a high-risk group like this, one would expect approximately 5000 deaths untreated pre hospitalization.

His Dr recommended he take Tylenol or ibuprofen. When he asked about Ivermectin his Dr said "she heard good things about it but she can't go against CDC recommendations and risk her license."

The biggest long-term concern of those vaccinated is their body overreacts to a variant they are not inoculated against known as ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement). In Sars COV1 they did animal tests for this and all the animals died using genetic vaccines when exposed to a variant.

The flu season is not even upon us and we already are seeing signs of this. Just yesterday an Israeli news station reported that in one of the hospitals reported 85% of severe COVID cases were fully vaxxed patients. This is evidence of ADE at work.

I put my friend in touch with Califorina Dr. Fareed one of many pro-Hippocratic oath heroic Dr's in our forum who prescribed him Ivermectin HCQ doxycycline and zinc, The standard used with the above mentioned 120,000 patients they treated. He only picked up the treatment yesterday after going four days without being treated. In COVID if you get beyond 5 days you risk hospitalization, where the "standard of care" is that they plow you with toxic Remedesevir, put you on a ventilator and you have about a 1 in 9 chance of surviving.
              Hopefully, he will be ok as Ivermectibn works late stage, I am very concerned he does not only have COVID but ADE which is like COVID on steroids as his immune system because of the vaccination is primed to overreact.

He is one of the lucky ones who happened to know me and I was able to arrange for treatment. Imagine people that blindly follow the "standard of care" inflicted upon them by the majority of Dr's whose hands are tied. We are in for a very scary Autumn.

That is why natural immunity treated acquired after being treated with therapeutics is always better. It is long-lasting and works against a vast array of variants.

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-me...791(21)00203-2

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 8th August, 2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                ... I see Sid is saying that "natural" immunity -- from being unvaccinated, getting covid, and fully recovering -- is better than immunity through vaccination. Perhaps this is what you are getting at, but that would mean you are agreeing with Sid and I don't see that happening LOL. But anyway, we already do have quite a large pool of people with natural immunity, or supposed natural immunity I should say.
                There's already studies that indicate better immunity amongst vaccinated people vs. recovered people. These studies are nationwide (not just anomalies such as the recent MA breakthrough).

From my understanding, given just how "novel" COVID-19 is, it's quite challenging for the human immune system to adapt/defend. Hence the bigger-picture worthiness of life-saving vaccines?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

There's already studies that indicate better immunity amongst vaccinated people vs. recovered people. These studies are nationwide (not just anomalies such as the recent MA breakthrough).

From my understanding, given just how "novel" COVID-19 is, it's quite challenging for the human immune system to adapt/defend. Hence the bigger-picture worthiness of life-saving vaccines?!
                  Really??? Please share them.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210808-145747_Reddit.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	214610

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210808-145814_Reddit.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	214612

Comment

• https://fullfact.org/health/daily-ex...accine-deaths/

Comment

• https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/

Comment

• https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...1-021aec83e77c

Comment

• https://health-infobase.canada.ca/co...accine-safety/

Comment

• https://www.bbc.com/news/57941113

Comment

Working...
                                X