COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From your article:

Wherever one stands on the vaccine, the case explosion makes no sense. There are twice as many cases in the U.S. this week than this time last year, without any vaccine and with nearly half the country already immune. There is simply no way the unvaccinated could account for this degree of spread, because last year everyone was unvaccinated (plus fewer with natural immunity), yet we are seeing both greater numbers and off-season spread in climates that should not be getting a summer spread. For example, Oregon has nearly five times the number of cases over last year with very high vaccination rates.

The article never gives the most probable reason: this is a new virus that is more contagious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
      From your article:

Wherever one stands on the vaccine, the case explosion makes no sense. There are twice as many cases in the U.S. this week than this time last year, without any vaccine and with nearly half the country already immune. There is simply no way the unvaccinated could account for this degree of spread, because last year everyone was unvaccinated (plus fewer with natural immunity), yet we are seeing both greater numbers and off-season spread in climates that should not be getting a summer spread. For example, Oregon has nearly five times the number of cases over last year with very high vaccination rates.

The article never gives the most probable reason: this is a new virus that is more contagious.
      Exactly, and a virus that the vaccines do not have efficacy for. The vaccines are for the old virus. Worst is that the new variants are a result of mass vaccinations that evolved around the antibodies that the original viral spike protein induced.

This strange tweet on twitter today.

"Get a $1M research grant INSTANTLY if you are the first academic to prove that it wasn't the vaccine that was the primary cause of the excess deaths in this post or if you can find an error that changes the result by a factor of 3X or more downward."
      Here is the article
      https://roundingtheearth.substack.co...-mortality-e07
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 11th August, 2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
        And here is another story saying that herd immunity is out of the question now because, unlike measles, people vaccinated against covid can still transmit the virus:

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus (msn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

And here is another story saying that herd immunity is out of the question now because, unlike measles, people vaccinated against covid can still transmit the virus:

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus (msn.com)
          Thanks Pargat, heavy stuff.

So we know the vaccines significantly protect vs. symptoms, hospitalization, death - but do we know whether / how much they work against re-transmission? Like the article says that vaccinated people "can" re-transmit, but does anyone know of any studies on whether vaccinated people re-transmit less than non-vaccinated people, or not? And if yes, by what order of magnitude less?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

• https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021...oster-vaccines
            "A recent study by Johns Hopkins researchers found that vaccinated immunocompromised people are 485 times more likely to end up in the hospital or die from Covid-19 compared to the general population that is vaccinated.”

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 11th August, 2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• I got my second Pfizer vaccine last week and I'm doing great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                I got my second Pfizer vaccine last week and I'm doing great!
                That is Pfantastic! Really, just Pfabulous! (I had to put 2 in there, one for each shot!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                  ....but does anyone know of any studies on whether vaccinated people re-transmit less than non-vaccinated people, or not? And if yes, by what order of magnitude less?

Thanks a lot in advance.
                  I think such a study would be very very difficult to conduct and the margin for error would be massive. For every person in the study who gets infected, you'd have to know precisely who infected them. Is that even possible, I doubt it.

But I have no doubt people on both sides of the argument will post links.....

Comment

• Here is a link that supports my argument: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83m261lAlrs

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                      I got my second Pfizer vaccine last week and I'm doing great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Wow, I have to say that video is scary.... it is the "herd instinct" I talked about and now the cliff that all vaccinated people are running towards has been shown to us. Death within 3 years of right-side heart failure, for something like 60% of the vaccinated. If that comes to pass, there is little hope for humanity. The damage has been done. The vaccines are in most of us now. The clock is ticking.

I don't know this guy or his credentials, but we have to just hope he's got something wrong. Like for example, are these new spike proteins permanent? Will they go away over time?

Comment

This guy sounds like a real hoser!

Comment

I think maybe somebody has been watching too many Borg episodes.

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEa...isDivineShadow

Comment

Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 5th November, 2022, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

I think maybe somebody has been watching too many Borg episodes.

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEa...isDivineShadow
                                I think it would serve you very well to request a D-Dimer test from your physician.

Comment

Working...
                                X