COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Wow, I have to say that video is scary.... it is the "herd instinct" I talked about and now the cliff that all vaccinated people are running towards has been shown to us. Death within 3 years of right-side heart failure, for something like 60% of the vaccinated. If that comes to pass, there is little hope for humanity. The damage has been done. The vaccines are in most of us now. The clock is ticking.

I don't know this guy or his credentials, but we have to just hope he's got something wrong. Like for example, are these new spike proteins permanent? Will they go away over time?
    More info on this Dr and micro blood clots.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...d-blood-clots/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

No, 62% of Dr Hoffee's group were found to have MICROclots, But since you want to dismiss him out of hand as a "hoser" because you are disappointed with
      what he reported that's your problem, not mine. Nothing to do with random control trial debates, simply information that I thought you would find useful but you are to blinded by political hatred to and proving how smart you are to consider how this Dr.'s discovery could save your life.
      https://www.popsci.com/health/how-ta...riends-family/

Comment

• ngl those are some fire lifsitenews links u got there bud heaps thx for sharing

Wikipedia, Media Matters, and Snopes all say that websitepage is full of extremist far-right hate, but you can't always trust the lamestream media. I believe it's important to do your own research, so I checked out some of the articles for myself.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/w...angelize-jews/ was one of the more interesting ones. Apparently, according to the good homies at lifesitenews, all unbaptised heathens will burn in fiery eternity, including those who foolishly try to reach salvation through "the Jewish path without Christ".

Now, I know you don't believe that. But that's what makes you great, Sid. You're willing to have an open dialogue with, and learn from, anyone... even people who think you're going to hell on account of your Judaism. You don't let minor disagreements on the ultimate fate of the Jewish people get in your way.

Everyone should take a page from Sid's book. How many of you can honestly say you'd read, follow and cite medical advice from an organization that thinks you and your entire family deserve hell?
        everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Daswani View Post
          ngl those are some fire lifsitenews links u got there bud heaps thx for sharing

Wikipedia, Media Matters, and Snopes all say that websitepage is full of extremist far-right hate, but you can't always trust the lamestream media. I believe it's important to do your own research, so I checked out some of the articles for myself.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/w...angelize-jews/ was one of the more interesting ones. Apparently, according to the good homies at lifesitenews, all unbaptised heathens will burn in fiery eternity, including those who foolishly try to reach salvation through "the Jewish path without Christ".

Now, I know you don't believe that. But that's what makes you great, Sid. You're willing to have an open dialogue with, and learn from, anyone... even people who think you're going to hell on account of your Judaism. You don't let minor disagreements on the ultimate fate of the Jewish people get in your way.

Everyone should take a page from Sid's book. How many of you can honestly say you'd read, follow and cite medical advice from an organization that thinks you and your entire family deserve hell?
          Could not care less about this as you correctly pointed out. I care about the message of the article itself on medicine and other Dr's quoted in the article. They are not "offering medical advice,"they are reporting findings from Dr. Hoffee and many others. I have learned from the Dr's quoted in the article that has nothing to do with Life site news.
          Of course, you would never read the message and I doubt you would even fully understand it as it is not your background that in this case is very important but prefer to kill the messenger to prove to the rest of us how witty and clever you are.
          I mean Ben, go ahead and delude yourself that we have such a wonderful and benevolent government that cares about us, heck if it makes you feel good you can even believe that the stripper is in love with you.
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 13th August, 2021, 02:39 AM.

Comment

No, 62% of Dr Hoffee's group were found to have MICROclots, But since you want to dismiss him out of hand as a "hoser" because you are disappointed with
            what he reported that's your problem, not mine. Nothing to do with random control trial debates, simply information that I thought you would find useful but you are too blinded by political hatred and proving how smart you are to consider how this Dr.'s discovery could save your life.
            Some perspective re lifesitenews.com:

"LifeSiteNews (or simply LifeSite) is a Canadian Catholicfar-rightanti-abortion advocacy and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeSiteNews

Sid, if you're presenting information with the intention of informing people and/or changing their minds on an issue, and the source from which you're obtaining your information appears to have some credibility problems, don't you think it would be a good idea to explain 1) why you think your readers should ignore the cred problems and 2) why you think the information couldn't be found from a more credible source?
            Last edited by Peter McKillop; Friday, 13th August, 2021, 02:43 AM.
            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

More info on this Dr and micro blood clots.

This is starting to seem like a real-life sci-fi movie where truth is stranger than fiction. I mean, what a movie plot this would make: pandemic.... world vaccination, more than half the global population eventually... story breaks about side effects of the vaccines.... 60% of those vaccinated to die within 3 years. Cue the social unrest....

If this story goes mainstream, and is proven to be true... if these spike protein-caused microclots can be proven beyone any doubt... and the 60% death rate within 3 years is handed down as a sentence to all those vaccinated.... what is the inevitable consequence?

It doesn't take a Mike Lindell to figure it out.... "If 60% of us have only 3 years to live because you told us to take this vaccine.... the mantra for 2022 might become.... WE GONNA FUCK YOU UP, WORLD!!!"

And that, more than anything, could be exactly what this world needs.

Comment

This is starting to seem like a real-life sci-fi movie where truth is stranger than fiction. I mean, what a movie plot this would make: pandemic.... world vaccination, more than half the global population eventually... story breaks about side effects of the vaccines.... 60% of those vaccinated to die within 3 years. Cue the social unrest....

If this story goes mainstream, and is proven to be true... if these spike protein-caused microclots can be proven beyone any doubt... and the 60% death rate within 3 years is handed down as a sentence to all those vaccinated.... what is the inevitable consequence?

It doesn't take a Mike Lindell to figure it out.... "If 60% of us have only 3 years to live because you told us to take this vaccine.... the mantra for 2022 might become.... WE GONNA FUCK YOU UP, WORLD!!!"

And that, more than anything, could be exactly what this world needs.

Speaking of Mike Lindell (CEO of MyPillow, and Trump ass kisser).... His Election Fraud Symposium is now officlally a fiasco. His "packet captures" of proof that China hacked the 2020 election for Biden turns out to be... a whole bunch of nothing.

Mike Lindell has now claimed he was attacked in his hotel room Rumors are that he was traumatized by blows from dozens of MyPillows, and in the violence, the patented stuffing of the MyPillows came flying out all over the room.... and it turned out to be shredded 2020 election ballots that were filled in.... FOR BIDEN.

Comment

This is starting to seem like a real-life sci-fi movie where truth is stranger than fiction. I mean, what a movie plot this would make: pandemic.... world vaccination, more than half the global population eventually... story breaks about side effects of the vaccines.... 60% of those vaccinated to die ....
                  Hey, wouldn't it be amusing if the cure for micro-clots turned.out to be ingesting bleach?
                  "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                  "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Some perspective re lifesitenews.com:

"LifeSiteNews (or simply LifeSite) is a Canadian Catholicfar-rightanti-abortion advocacy and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeSiteNews
                    "COVID MISINFORMATION{" And show me any " COVID misinformation" in the article", Do you ever think for yourself or do you just regurgitate links that claim everything that does not fit the pharma narrative is "COVID MISINFORMATION".
                    Anything that does not coincide with big pharmas narrative of mass vaccination is "COVID MISINFORMATION" Our Health minister even calls peer-reviewed science COVID misinformation. Are the scientific papers referenced in the article also COIVID misinformation? I guess I will only post from Dr's directly or peer-reviewed papers but why bother?

Anyways, now that you know the vaccines are a scam and don't stop you from getting infected if you come down with COVID, DONT TREAT EARLY WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND TELL THEM TO PUT YOU ON A VENTILLATOR, PLOW YOU WITH TOXIC REMEDESEVIR (CANADA"S STANDARD OF CARE") AND YOU WILL HAVE A 9()% CHANCE OF DYING, HEY, YOU CAN SAY THAT YOUR BENEVOLENT COMPETENT AND HONEST GOVT SENT YOU TO A BETTER PLACE!
                    IF YOU THINK THAT IS A "CONSPIRACY THEORY" THEN YOU HAVE NOT READ HEALTH CANADA AND NIH GUIDELINES.
                    Enjoy sone right-wing conspiracy theorist media!

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 13th August, 2021, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Hey, wouldn't it be amusing if the cure for micro-clots turned.out to be ingesting bleach?
                      So funny hahaha!!!!

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                      Sid, if you're presenting information with the intention of informing people and/or changing their minds on an issue, and the source from which you're obtaining your information appears to have some credibility problems, don't you think it would be a good idea to explain 1) why you think your readers should ignore the cred problems and 2) why you think the information couldn't be found from a more credible source?
                      Well Peter, because mainstream media now censors anything that goes against the mass vaccination narrative. Dr . Charles Hoffee was a Dr for over 28 years in Lytton BC and vaccinated over 900 patients trusting the veracity of our Govt and the media. He is not an anti-vaxxer by any stretch of the imagination. Some of his patients have had horrific side effects and his investigation uncovered a dangerous but hidden condition.
                      Here is his interview with "right wing conspiracy theory" news Canada's own Rebel news about his persecution hence not covered in the mainstream.
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 13th August, 2021, 03:55 AM.

Comment

So funny hahaha!!!!

Well Peter, because mainstream media now censors anything that goes against the mass vaccination narrative. Dr . Charles Hoffee was a Dr for over 28 years in Lytton BC and vaccinated over 900 patients trusting the veracity of our Govt and the media. He is not an anti-vaxxer by any stretch of the imagination. Some of his patients have had horrific side effects and his investigation uncovered a dangerous but hidden condition.
                        Here is his interview with "right wing conspiracy theory" news Canada's own Rebel news about his persecution hence not covered in the mainstream.
                        What is really truly telling about Dr. Hoffe's animated concern comes at about 9:54 ... Charles can't name one single fellow 'science driven' doctor ... not one ... not a single one ... who supports his opinion.

Not one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

What is really truly telling about Dr. Hoffe's animated concern comes at about 9:54 ... Charles can't name one single fellow 'science driven' doctor ... not one ... not a single one ... who supports his opinion.
                          Not one.
                          He says the opposite. He was not asked to name them. I posted a video forum of Canadian Dr's here on chess talk that supported him including Dr Hodkinson
                          here is Dr Hodkinson's bio

Dr. Hodkinson received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).

He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology.

Dr. Hodkinson was the Assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Alberta and is the CEO and Medical Director of MedMalDoctors.

Dr. Hodkinson is also a chairman of MutantDx, a molecular diagnostics company in North Carolina selling the COVID-19 tests.

Is Dr. Hodkinson science-driven enough for you?

Dr Peter McCullough has cited Dr. Hoffee in our c19 forum and has reported similar findings with patients he has seen.
                          Dr McCulloug's bio
                          Personal History

Dr. Peter A. McCullough was born in Buffalo, New York, on the 29th of December 1962. During high school, he and his family moved to Wichita Falls in Texas and later settled in Grapevine. He has lived and worked in various parts of the United States, including Washington and Michigan, and he now resides in Dallas, Texas.

Academic History

Dr. McCullough attended Baylor University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1984. He then attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, where he studied for his medical degree and graduated in June 1988. Following this, he undertook his residency in internal medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, where he trained for 3 years.¹

Upon completing his residency in 1991, Dr. McCullough transferred to Grayling, Michigan, where he served for 2 years as an internal medicine attending at Mercy Hospital. Following his time at Mercy Hospital, he enrolled at the University of Michigan School of Public Health and studied a Masters degree in Public Health.

After he graduated from the University of Michigan School of Public Health in 1994, he became a fellow in cardiovascular diseases at the Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

Career Overview

Dr. McCullough joined the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute in Detroit following his fellowship at the Beaumont Hospital, where he remained until 2000. He then moved to Kansas City, Missouri, to serve as Section Chief of Cardiology of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Truman Medical Centers.

After his time in Missouri, Dr. McCullough returned to Michigan to serve as a Consultant Cardiologist at the Beaumont Hospital, and also as Chief, Division of Nutrition and Preventive Medicine Division of Cardiology. In 2010, following his stint at Beaumont Hospital, he was appointed as the Chief Academic and Scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System, also in Detroit. In 2014, Dr. McCullough joined Baylor University Medical Center as Vice Chief of Internal Medicine. He was also appointed Chief of Cardiovascular Research of the Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute, and Program Director of the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program.²

Dr. McCullough is recognized internationally as a leading figure in the study of chronic kidney disease as a cardiovascular risk state, having over 1,000 publications to his name and over 500 citations in the National Library of Medicine.³ He is also a founder of the Cardio Renal Society of America, which is a group that dedicates itself to bringing cardiologists and nephrologists together to work on the increasing global issue of cardiorenal syndromes. He is the Co-Editor of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and is also currently serving as the Chair of the National Kidney Foundation's Kidney

"Science -driven" enough for you Neil? Of course you can listen to our "anti science" health minister.

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 13th August, 2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

"COVID MISINFORMATION{" And show me any " COVID misinformation" in the article", Do you ever think for yourself or do you just regurgitate links that claim everything that does not fit the pharma narrative is "COVID MISINFORMATION".
                            Anything that does not coincide with big pharmas narrative of mass vaccination is "COVID MISINFORMATION" Our Health minister even calls peer-reviewed science COVID misinformation. Are the scientific papers referenced in the article also COIVID misinformation? I guess I will only post from Dr's directly or peer-reviewed papers but why bother?

Anyways, now that you know the vaccines are a scam and don't stop you from getting infected if you come down with COVID, DONT TREAT EARLY WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND TELL THEM TO PUT YOU ON A VENTILLATOR, PLOW YOU WITH TOXIC REMEDESEVIR (CANADA"S STANDARD OF CARE") AND YOU WILL HAVE A 9()% CHANCE OF DYING, HEY, YOU CAN SAY THAT YOUR BENEVOLENT COMPETENT AND HONEST GOVT SENT YOU TO A BETTER PLACE!
                            IF YOU THINK THAT IS A "CONSPIRACY THEORY" THEN YOU HAVE NOT READ HEALTH CANADA AND NIH GUIDELINES.
                            Enjoy sone right-wing conspiracy theorist media!

A bit cranky at three in the morning, Sid? And listen to yourself: "...now that you know the vaccines are a scam..." I don't know any such thing. Furthermore, I don't have the technical knowledge and skills to be able to accurately assess the value of these medical/scientific papers you're constantly posting. Two things I think I know are: 1) you are absolutely convinced that your point of view is correct, and; 2) your use of hyperbole and bombast as rhetorical devices don't help your cause (imo). Here are a couple of things that would help, again imo: 1) in the USA or Canada, find some public health officials at the state, provincial, or national levels that unambiguously support your position (they can't ALL be big pharma dupes, can they, Sid?); 2) find some credible institutional (e.g. Johns Hopkins U.) or other medical sources (e.g. New England Journal of Medicine) that support your position.

Comment

A bit cranky at three in the morning, Sid? And listen to yourself: "...now that you know the vaccines are a scam..." I don't know any such thing. Furthermore, I don't have the technical knowledge and skills to be able to accurately assess the value of these medical/scientific papers you're constantly posting. Two things I think I know are: 1) you are absolutely convinced that your point of view is correct, and; 2) your use of hyperbole and bombast as rhetorical devices don't help your cause (imo). Here are a couple of things that would help, again imo: 1) in the USA or Canada, find some public health officials at the state, provincial, or national levels that unambiguously support your position (they can't ALL be big pharma dupes, can they, Sid?); 2) find some credible institutional (e.g. Johns Hopkins U.) or other medical sources (e.g. New England Journal of Medicine) that support your position.
                              You said you read this and found it informative, https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/s...-morality-tale. Read it again, especially the part about Lancett and the NEJM retracting fraudulent anti HCQ pharma spomsored papers and then lecture me about "credible" institutions and publications.
                              Read this article about exactly how toxic Remdesevir is and how it got to be and remains the 'standard of care" in hospitals in Canada and the US then lecture me about the impossibility that pharma has corrupted almost every country in the world. https://science.sciencemag.org/content/370/6517/642.

By the way, I will give you an interesting fact. Four countries in the world went through the pandemic unscathed did not join the vaccine alliance (GAVI) and turned down the vaccine. They are Burundi, Tanzania, Madagascar, and Haiti They used a compound called Artemisia that Professor Youyou Tu won the noble prize in 2015 for her contributions to the discovery of this compound. They treated people early with this and avoided hospitalization, almost always. Well, three of four of the Presidents of these countries were murdered recently with the most recent one being the President of Haiti. Additionally, a recent assassination attempt that failed was attempted against the President of Madagascar.

As soon as Haiti's President was assassinated the US shipped them huge amounts of vaccines that they did not need and the COVID deaths per million immediately spiked there.

The chart I did below tells the story sourced from https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 12.32.31 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	278.0 KB ID:	214772
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 13th August, 2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Interesting update:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fed...ions-1.6140131

Comment

Working...
                                X