Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Nope.

"​​​​​​Unvaccinated are dying at a rate 327% higher than the vaccinated for those 50 years and older."

Is exactly what I meant to say.
    That is incorrect as per the data analysis I already posted that has consensus from several hundred well known Dr's and Scientists
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 16th September, 2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

That is incorrect as per the data analysis I already posted that has consensus from several hundred well known Dr's and Scientists
      Well, now you are just being silly and taking everything out of context.

Only one answer to that....

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MWq...imelessTVshows

Comedy.

Comment

And the European Medicines agency is lying also? 50% of these injuries are listed as serious injuries. The best is your post about the Dr who made up stories about IVM injuries being so numerous that the hospital could not care for people. The hospital had to put out a notice denying it. Why the F*ck would a Dr put out a story like that? The difference between you and I is you post things that have ZERO basis in fact. Could all fthse people being lying? Could VAERS all be liars even though it is mostly medical professionals that file and NON anonoymous individuals under the threat of serious criminal penalties.
        Where is your evidence? NewsFlash you don't have any!

Click image for larger version Name:	eudra Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 7.03.25 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	215527
        Nest you will tell me all these poor souls from New Zealand in the link below are lying. How about the yellow card system in the UK with horrific safety profiles? The whole world is lying? AND...you call me a conspiracy theorist?? Get a grip on yourself and do some honest due diligence. By the way, do you know why Bitchiute is so popular now??.. nothing to do with right or left it is about theYoutube fascists censoring Dr's and scientists and anyone else that questions the Vaccine narrative.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eku09s7O527Z/
        EUDRAVIGILANCE can also be filled in by individual patients. That means nuts and liars can report anything they want. Sid should be disappointed in Sid for quoting such an unreliable source.
        You are underestimating how desperate people like you are to be right. They will all lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

EUDRAVIGILANCE can also be filled in by individual patients. That means nuts and liars can report anything they want. Sid should be disappointed in Sid for quoting such an unreliable source.
          You are underestimating how desperate people like you are to be right. They will all lie.
          You are crazy, just like VAERS the lion's share of the reports is filed by medical professionals. When it is filed by individuals it is not anonymous and under very serious criminal penalties if lying. By the way, past studies have shown that VAERS, Yellow Card system, and Eudravigilence are just the tip of the iceberg. This has been used as an early warning system for decades and still is. The only ones that are desperate are people like you that do not know the first thing about this other than what you watch on CNN.

How is the "horse medicine" fraud working out for you and your friends? Do some research on Remdesevir the standard of care in hospitals in Canada and tell me what you come back with. Ask the French how it worked out for them.

Read it and weep! Almost everyone fully vaxxed in Israel. by February, worked for a while then efficacy was conquered by the Delta variant. 85% of severe cases in Israel are fully vaxxed.
          Total failure! Canada is next. I had already arranged treatment for colleagues in the US that were vaccinated and got sick with the variant. They were treated early enough that it did not progress but it was very severe as the vaccinated immune systems overreact to viruses they are not inoculated against. Google ADE and learn something for once.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Iweet srael  2021-09-17 at 12.26.51 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	296.9 KB ID:	215541
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 17th September, 2021, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Well, now you are just being silly and taking everything out of context.

Only one answer to that....

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MWq...imelessTVshows

Comedy.
            Sadly, it is not a laughing matter, The blunt fact is that the data of the vaxxed population that is also hospitalized for 50 and over shows that the death rate is almost four times that of the unvaxed that are also hospitalized. Don't you think Dr's in hospitals need to know that simple fact?
            You can do all the mental gymnastics and masturbation you want but when 2+2=4 what goes on outside does not change that fact. Deal with it!

Comment

Sadly, it is not a laughing matter, The blunt fact is that the data of the vaxxed population that is also hospitalized for 50 and over shows that the death rate is almost four times that of the unvaxed that are also hospitalized. Don't you think Dr's in hospitals need to know that simple fact?
              You can do all the mental gymnastics and masturbation you want but when 2+2=4 what goes on outside does not change that fact. Deal with it!
              Sid, you continue to misrepresent the facts. Even though I have walked you thru my analysis, you ignore it and repeat your false statement.

Your statement above zeros in on the 50 and older group, so let's review those numbers again.

From Public Health England study you provided from August. (for 50 and older)

Vaccinated - death rate 1,986 per 100,000
              Unvaccinated - death rate 6,502 per 100,000

To quote myself "​​​​​​Unvaccinated are dying at a rate 327% higher than the vaccinated for those 50 years and older."

(The math 6,502 / 1,986 = 327%)

Yes, it is unclear what is happening for under 50, more data needed.

But the way you mix these 2 group together is misleading.

Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Friday, 17th September, 2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Sid, there is plenty of "data" on both sides of this debate. What causes you to prefer the "data" you believe in? As I have stated, I believe in no "data" regardless of which side of the debate it supports. I trust my guts. Maybe this means that I am irrational, to be sure, but is it not equally irrational to choose one side of the "data" debate rather than the other given the tremendous amount of disinformation that exists on the inter-propaganda-net?

Comment

Sid, you continue to misrepresent the facts. Even though I have walked you thru my analysis, you ignore it and repeat your false statement.

Your statement above zeros in on the 50 and older group, so let's review those numbers again.

From Public Health England study you provided from August. (for 50 and older)

Vaccinated - death rate 1,986 per 100,000
                  Unvaccinated - death rate 6,502 per 100,000

To quote myself "​​​​​​Unvaccinated are dying at a rate 327% higher than the vaccinated for those 50 years and older."

(The math 6,502 / 1,986 = 327%)

Yes, it is unclear what is happening for under 50, more data needed.

But the way you mix these 2 group together is misleading.

For Pete's sake Bob! "Yes, it is unclear what is happening for, under 50, more data needed." let me clarify this for you, more data is not needed for the sake of this discussion, people under 50 rarely died of COVID even untreated, about a 99.9%+ survival rate. The fact that that the numbers are reversed for vaccinated is very very disturbing. and likely means that in this group they have a much more healthy immune system than the older group and in fact is particularly deadly for the younger group as the immune system is primed to overreact when it hits a virus it is not inoculated against.

They get a deadly cytokine storm also known as Antibody-Dependent Enhancement from an overly aggressive immune reaction. This is called Antibody-dependent enhancement. or pathogenic priming.

When mRNA vaccines were tested for Sarscov1 initially they worked on animals but later on the animals, all died when hitting a virus that it is not inoculated against.

This is a catastrophe that is already unfolding in Israel with deaths through the roof after the third booster shot and it appears to be unfolding that way in the UK and the United States. In Canada, it likely will happen that way also and has been delayed because we started later. You can google what I am talking about, ADE is a very much-discussed topic, and despite Nobel prize winners in virology warning about are immediately suppressed by pharma who do not want this unfortunate fact publicized.
                  Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 17th September, 2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• These charts show how much more often unvaccinated Albertans are being hospitalized and dying from COVID-19

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ng_1617_313568

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                      These charts show how much more often unvaccinated Albertans are being hospitalized and dying from COVID-19

Except that the data starts in Mid May well before the Delta variant became the dominant strain that the vaccines are failing against.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                        These charts show how much more often unvaccinated Albertans are being hospitalized and dying from COVID-19

Thank you, Aris. These figures are very much what one would expect from alpha strain deaths. What is however unexplained is: why is the death rate amongst the hospitalized fully vaccinated in their 40s more than 3 times the death rate amongst the unvaccinated hospitalized in their 40s? (The latter are 26.6 times more likely to be hospitalized, but only 8 times more likely to die than the former)
                        These figures are for the past 4 months...for the hypothesized phenomenon of Delta induced ADE to be disproven or otherwise, we would need figures from the coming few months...

Comment

When mRNA vaccines were tested for Sarscov1 initially they worked on animals but later on the animals, all died when hitting a virus that it is not inoculated against.

This is a catastrophe that is already unfolding in Israel with deaths through the roof after the third booster shot and it appears to be unfolding that way in the UK and the United States. In Canada, it likely will happen that way also and has been delayed because we started later. You can google what I am talking about, ADE is a very much-discussed topic, and despite Nobel prize winners in virology warning about are immediately suppressed by pharma who do not want this unfortunate fact publicized.
                          Sid, does this point to a possible worst-ever flu season in North America for the reason that all the people vaccinated against covid will have an immune overreaction against the flu virus? If yes, then we will know by March 2022 just how bad this ADE is going to be.... or not. I think you are onto something, and the Israel and Gilbralter and UK data are disturbing, but not all the evidence is in yet. The flu season may really tell us a lot, especially if the vaccinated people are going around not wearing masks any more, thus bringing back flu virus transmission (which last winter was very reduced because people were wearing masks a lot).

Comment

You are crazy, just like VAERS the lion's share of the reports is filed by medical professionals. When it is filed by individuals it is not anonymous and under very serious criminal penalties if lying. By the way, past studies have shown that VAERS, Yellow Card system, and Eudravigilence are just the tip of the iceberg. This has been used as an early warning system for decades and still is. The only ones that are desperate are people like you that do not know the first thing about this other than what you watch on CNN.

How is the "horse medicine" fraud working out for you and your friends? Do some research on Remdesevir the standard of care in hospitals in Canada and tell me what you come back with. Ask the French how it worked out for them.

Read it and weep! Almost everyone fully vaxxed in Israel. by February, worked for a while then efficacy was conquered by the Delta variant. 85% of severe cases in Israel are fully vaxxed.
                            Total failure! Canada is next. I had already arranged treatment for colleagues in the US that were vaccinated and got sick with the variant. They were treated early enough that it did not progress but it was very severe as the vaccinated immune systems overreact to viruses they are not inoculated against. Google ADE and learn something for once.

Click image for larger version Name:	Iweet srael 2021-09-17 at 12.26.51 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	296.9 KB ID:	215541
                            Can you find any example of anyone being prosecuted for lying to Vaers? No? That is because it does not happen. Stop saying because there is a consequence for lying, people like you would not do it. You lied when you said that masks were intended to strip people of their individuality. People like you are in a battle for their beliefs. To be proven wrong would mean the last 1.5 years were wasted....all that effort gone. It is why you are so maniac on this site. If you are not right, you are a buffoon, so you better keep posting to help yourself be right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/co...m_source=share

This woman is like you. Desperate.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PB2H3

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/co...s-scare-tactic

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/sc...d-19-vaccines/

In terms of ivermetcin, it is not Remdesevir. Remdesevir is a human medication. Ivermetcin is not. Stupid people, most likely listening to dumb asses on bitchute, are taking it and falling ill. Like you, I believe people should take the advice of their physician and not listen to fools on the internet and self medicate.

Comment

• One last thing....stop babbling about Israel. They, like Alberta, are poster children for what not to do on a pandemic. They thought they had beaten it back, dropped ALL restrictions, and then got caught living life when the mutation arrived. They counted on the vaccine saving them, and it won't. It will help, but other things must be done too. Like taking vitamin D

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/com...m_source=share

The lesson from Israel is, as Yogi Berra Once said, it ain't over till its over.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel...ster-1.6159472

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                                One last thing....stop babbling about Israel. They, like Alberta, are poster children for what not to do on a pandemic. They thought they had beaten it back, dropped ALL restrictions, and then got caught living life when the mutation arrived. They counted on the vaccine saving them, and it won't. It will help, but other things must be done too. Like taking vitamin D

The lesson from Israel is, as Yogi Berra Once said, it ain't over till its over.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel...ster-1.6159472

Lockdowns and masks do ZERO to contain the virus. Your theory is based on a lie that asymptomatic people transmit the virus and that healthy person under 70
                                have anything to do with viral spread and should be quarantined and masked. Even the criminal organization known as the WHO was forced to state that the PCR test on its own does not detect carriers that are infectious. The CDC stated it does not distinguish genetic material from COVID versus other viral diseases such as the flu, hence they have decommissioned this test as a barometer of COVID infectivity as of Dec 31. Our country and provinces bases its tyrannical measures on this fraudulent test on its own without also looking for signs of infectivity, ie symptoms...duh!

Hers is the seminal paper that shows lockdown policies have little effect.
                                https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33219229/

According to your logic, Sweden that has NEVER adopted said policies should be a graveyard compared to Israel. I am sorry to disappoint you my very impressionable friend but that is not the case, see the chart below comparing Israel to Sweden.
                                The main factor here is the Delta variant that evolved around the vaccine's full stop period.
                                As far as vitamin D goes that is the only thing I have ever seen you say that I agree with! Pity that our genius minister of health considers the peer reviewed data on this fake science!
                                On its own vitamin D is not enough but a vital part of a cocktail of compounds
                                https://c19vitamind.com/
                                Here is the most downloaded paper on the early treatment of COVID that includes vitamin D as a vital component.
                                https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002...673-2/fulltext

Click image for larger version  Name:	SWeden Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 8.08.32 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	251.6 KB ID:	215572

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel...ster-1.6159472[/QUOTE]

Click image for larger version  Name:	protestopr Shot 2021-09-18 at 12.00.52 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	2.00 MB ID:	215569
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 18th September, 2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X