COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

Well, to each their own. My guts tell me to stay away from people to the greatest extent possible until this pandemic passes. I miss going to hockey games, the symphony and getting together with friends, but I would rather be safe than sorry.
    Well if you are healthy and under 70 the chances of surviving with COVID is 99.997% untreated and even higher treated. In fact, you have a far higher probability of dying from a vaccine adverse reaction. The way things are going you will not see anyone for a very long time!

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1444619491309146113
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 3rd October, 2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Brave Alberta Dr. speaks out against the AHS genocidal policy of interfering with treating COVID Pateints as he sees fit. People over 65 have a 97.8% chance of dying when treated with toxic Remdesevir and then put on a ventilator that normally is used to treat impaired gas exchange for pneumonia when the real problem is that red blood cells lose the ability to carry oxygen. Ventilators are utterly useless for COVID and in fact for COVID patients the only thing is achieved is their lungs are destroyed.
      This Alberta Dr. treated the patients successfully with repurposed antiparasitics and got into trouble even though he saved the patient's lives.

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/202...or-speaks-out/

Here is an interesting paper that came out yesterday that shows that cases are greater in vaccinated countries.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...54-021-00808-7

Why are we vaccinating children?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...1475002100161X
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 6th October, 2021, 12:10 AM.

Comment

You use the example of Uttar Pradesh to support your position. Is it not possible that the people making this claim are as dishonest as you suggest those making claims in Canada are?
        This idea would not fit with Sid's narrative, so it must be ignored. The only people lying are those that Sid does not agree with. Also, completely random places that he could not find on a map must be used as evidence for his theories. Also, ignore the fact that vaccines, masks and continued light restrictions have Ontario in a pretty good place right now.
        What a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

This idea would not fit with Sid's narrative, so it must be ignored. The only people lying are those that Sid does not agree with. Also, completely random places that he could not find on a map must be used as evidence for his theories. Also, ignore the fact that vaccines, masks and continued light restrictions have Ontario in a pretty good place right now.
          What a clown.
          Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
          Also, completely random places that he could not find on a map must be used as evidence for his theories
          Speak for yourself shit for brains. You support government interference of the Dr patient relationship lest they negate the need for a vaccine as was proven in Uttar Pradesh, a "random place" with a population of 250,000,000 with less than 5% of the population vaccinated the govt of India declared COVID eradicated entirely in that State thanks to the use of Ivermectin that you so ignorantly declare "horse dewormer".
          Yes, you are another big mouth around here that has a lot to say for someone who does not know the first thing about the subject. I hope someday the perpetrators of this crime and their supporters are hanged for crimes against humanity.
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 7th October, 2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

... lest they negate the need for a vaccine as was proven in Uttar Pradesh, ......the govt of India declared COVID eradicated entirely in that State thanks to the use of Ivermectin.......
            Sid, I think that is severely overstating the case. I found a video from Dr. John Campbell (UK) talking about the success in Uttar Pradesh province.
            First of all, low vaccination rates in India are primarily due to availability of vaccines. So they have found alternative methods to fight COVID, including masks, testing, isolation and contact tracing of positive cases. But more significantly, they have a home medical kit for positive cases. The home medical kits include vitamins, antivirals, thermometers, and pulse oximeters, gloves, wipes etc. and ivermectin for a low price of $2.65 per person. There is constant supervision by doctors to be sure everyone is taking the drugs and vitamins, plus monitoring their fever and blood oxygen levels. Sounds like a great program that has helped bring down cases dramatically. Well done Uttar Pradesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9c...r.JohnCampbell

I see Dr. Campbell has some further videos on ivermectin etc. but I haven't had a chance to watch them yet.

So how much success in Uttar Pradesh can we ascribe to ivermectin?
            Not sure, further data is required.

Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Thursday, 7th October, 2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

This idea would not fit with Sid's narrative, so it must be ignored. The only people lying are those that Sid does not agree with.
              In my opinion the best methodology for determining truth is to withhold judgment, observe all possible evidence, and them come to the most reasoned conclusion that one can. Deciding what one wants to believe in advance and then selecting/tailoring the evidence to suit ones initial preconception is probably not the best approach if truth is the goal.
              Last edited by Brad Thomson; Thursday, 7th October, 2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

In my opinion the best methodology for determining truth is to withhold judgment, observe all possible evidence, and them come to the most reasoned conclusion that one can. Deciding what one wants to believe in advance and then selecting/tailoring the evidence to suit ones initial preconception is probably not the best approach if truth is the goal.
                When 2 people have different stories, I also like to ask myself who has more to gain by lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Sid, I think that is severely overstating the case. I found a video from Dr. John Campbell (UK) talking about the success in Uttar Pradesh province.
                  First of all, low vaccination rates in India are primarily due to availability of vaccines. So they have found alternative methods to fight COVID, including masks, testing, isolation and contact tracing of positive cases. But more significantly, they have a home medical kit for positive cases. The home medical kits include vitamins, antivirals, thermometers, and pulse oximeters, gloves, wipes etc. and ivermectin for a low price of $2.65 per person. There is constant supervision by doctors to be sure everyone is taking the drugs and vitamins, plus monitoring their fever and blood oxygen levels. Sounds like a great program that has helped bring down cases dramatically. Well done Uttar Pradesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9c...r.JohnCampbell

I see Dr. Campbell has some further videos on ivermectin etc. but I haven't had a chance to watch them yet.

So how much success in Uttar Pradesh can we ascribe to ivermectin?
                  Not sure, further data is required.

Absolutely , the main point is not Ivermectin on its own but all kinds of early treatments are effective. Ivermectin is used in combo with other compounds hence, the kits in Utar Paradesh.All early treatments that for time immemorial si how Dr's treated diseases were effectively banned much to the benefit of pharma. The vaccines have ZERO data for long term effects. These compounds used in early therapy. have decades of safety data.

Comment

When 2 people have different stories, I also like to ask myself who has more to gain by lying.
                    Yes, exactly Pfizer has 33 BILLION Reasons to lie ....DUH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Speak for yourself shit for brains. You support government interference of the Dr patient relationship lest they negate the need for a vaccine as was proven in Uttar Pradesh, a "random place" with a population of 250,000,000 with less than 5% of the population vaccinated the govt of India declared COVID eradicated entirely in that State thanks to the use of Ivermectin that you so ignorantly declare "horse dewormer".
                      Yes, you are another big mouth around here that has a lot to say for someone who does not know the first thing about the subject. I hope someday the perpetrators of this crime and their supporters are hanged for crimes against humanity.
                      You are such a clown. You are so stupid, you are not smart enough to realize how stupid you are. Additionally, you are to stupid to realize how disliked you are.

Ivermectin is used in horses. The problem is that people equally stupid as you are listening to people like you and taking it in incorrect doses on their own. THAT is the problem. Too bad you will not admit it, clown.

Comment

You are such a clown. You are so stupid, you are not smart enough to realize how stupid you are. Additionally, you are to stupid to realize how disliked you are.

Ivermectin is used in horses. The problem is that people equally stupid as you are listening to people like you and taking it in incorrect doses on their own. THAT is the problem. Too bad you will not admit it, clown.
                        Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                        Ivermectin is used in horses
                        Another one with a big mouth that knows ZERO about the subject. I already posted this, prove one statement that is false. You don't remember seeing this you demented jackass? Obviously, you are suffering serious neurologic disorders from the Vax, https://prions.rip/

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thr trutht2021-09-17 at 9.17.52 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.21 MB ID:	215795
                        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 7th October, 2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• "Why are cases and mortality higher in 2021 than 2020? You don’t do a mass rollout of non-sterilizing therapeutics in a pandemic- start there. Even back in 2005/SARS1 they knew this. Many will perish from this mistake."

https://www.nature.com/articles/news050110-3
                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 7th October, 2021, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• I was once banned from this forum for two years for telling nothing but the truth.

Comment

• https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...tion-1.6178449

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid...risk-1.6171958

Data speak by themselves for those who are unbiased and understand statistics. Maybe too difficult for others?

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Gougeon View Post
                                https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...tion-1.6178449

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid...risk-1.6171958

Data speak by themselves for those who are unbiased and understand statistics. Maybe too difficult for others?

There are none so blind as those who will not see
                                I already posted "data" from Alberta that proves that the Government simply lies. Here it is again. Read before you post and accuse me of being biased. Maybe it is too difficult for you to read before you post? You asked me before for science backing up my position on early treatment and challenged me to a debate. You then had nothing to say after I posted the science! Do you know why? Because you know about as much about COVID as you do about chess.. Here is a Dr's report from the frontlines of Alberta
                                https://peckford42.wordpress.com/202...or-speaks-out/

Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
                                Sid, let me first say that I am something of a conspiracy theorist myself. For example, I do not believe the "official" story on 9/11, I think it was an inside job. I do not believe that man went to the moon, I think that that was another American lie. And of course Oswald did not shoot Kennedy. Now, how do you explain the fact that in Alberta and Saskatchewan, two provinces where far fewer people have been vaccinated, far more cases of COVID-19 are appearing? Or do you disupute this "fact", and argue that the doctors, health officials and politicians are all part of a grand conspiracy and that they are all telling lies on behalf of big-pharma?
                                The 'conspiracy theorist' slur much in vogue these days is simply an attempt to deflect legitimate scrutiny of corrupt behavior. Alberta is a perfect poster child of this type of corruption.
                                Since you insist that I go through this tedious exercise of explaining what is happening in some low population provinces with corrupted politicians and their sycophantic corrupted bureaucrats I have a request for you.
                                Explain to me why the State of Uttar Pradesh with a population of 250,000,000 with less than 5% of the population vaccinated has now been declared a
                                COVID free zone.
                                Far more relevant to the topic
                                https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...43582647b.html

As for Alberta, the main explanation is that these provinces have excluded those with only one shot, or vaccinated within 14 days with both shots as "vaccinated". Secondly the Alberta Health Minister CEO has indeed been caught lying about ICU capacity and hospital admissions. Specifically are the following claims by the CEO of Alberta Health Services Dr Yiu was stated at a press conference September 23
                                1) "310 patients are in ICU and AHS has never had that may patients in it's entire history" The fact is AHS’ own data showing that the province consistently has had more patients in ICU on average year-to-year even before COVID was a public health threat.
                                2) despite Dr. Yiu saying that Alberta currently has 310 patients in ICU the actual number of ICU beds listed during late August by AHS day-to-day is only 190 while 1,491 beds have been funded since April 2020.
                                3) Beds coming available while Albertans are being told we are nearly out of beds constantly is incredibly dishonest, especially when Premier Jason Kenney is passing new restrictions based on AHS claiming they are in a crisis.

As per the Alberta Governments' statistics here are the facts Bottom line you are being fed bullshit and regurgitating it back out. Here is a nice video of the infamous press conference with Dr. Yiu overlaid with what the Alberta Healthcare Statistics show.

Data Talks-Bulldshit walks! Press conference overlaid with facts below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Alberta 2021-10-01 at 7.16.32 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.45 MB ID:	215806
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 8th October, 2021, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X