COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

Vaccines prevent diseases after catching viruses without waiting for the doctor's prescription.

regarding your question:

I don't think that anyone is interested what you eat or drink.
    As i said they also don't prevent transmission of the virus either therefore these are experimental gene therapies, Moreover, these experimental injections have not prevented the spread of the disease.
    They are a failure and apparently, the Govt is very interested in what I put in my body contravening international law.

https://worldfreedomalliance.org/au/...public-health/
    https://www.docdroid.com/WUjv6iw/icc...7-1-pdf#page=2
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 27th January, 2022, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2788346

Comment

• Hi Vlad:

Is that daily dosage before the pandemic, or now because of the pandemic (As a protector)?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

The doctors I have talked to recommend 4,000 to 10,000 IU of Vitamin D daily. One is on the covid committee for two hospitals.
          Those levels sound a bit scary to me.

I started taking a multivitamin daily before the pandemic just in recognition that I don't eat enough vegetables. Then the pandemic hit and I started hearing about vitamin D from numerous sources, so I added daily Vitamin D (D3 - 1000 UI) over the counter. Then recently I increased to 2,000 UI with winter approaching.

I added Zinc some time ago as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

I started taking a multivitamin daily before the pandemic just in recognition that I don't eat enough vegetables. Then the pandemic hit and I started hearing about vitamin D from numerous sources, so I added daily Vitamin D (D3 - 1000 UI) over the counter. Then recently I increased to 2,000 UI with winter approaching.

Coincidentally Bob, I'm at the same numbers (have been for about 5 winters now). Whereas Vlad's numbers at first glance appear high, they still seem well below toxicity levels (D is fat soluble). I don't see how reasonable levels of D and zinc can hurt. I also support social distancing, masking, vaccination, etc; the science and math really support such measures. My next biggest issue is figuring out how to cure my fatness by going back in time and not eating as many double-cheeseburgers.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/theysayitsrare/s...44179266588675

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                Hi Vlad:

Is that daily dosage before the pandemic, or now because of the pandemic (As a protector)?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                That is the dose now because of the pandemic. 1000 to 4000 IUs of vitamin D3 is the normal dose. 1000 to 10,000 is the Covid era dose. 50 mg of Zinc which is a normal dose is what you should be taking though 25 mg is probably sufficient. You can also get the vitamin D3 from sunshine.

Studies do not show much benefit from a single dose of vitamin D3 so you need to take it regularly. Also sunlight may be superior to pills because there may be some benefits from other effects of sunlight on the infrared spectrum as shown in this video sent to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zzo4SJopcY
                Professor Roger Seheult, MD
                Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Thursday, 27th January, 2022, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

Coincidentally Bob, I'm at the same numbers (have been for about 5 winters now). Whereas Vlad's numbers at first glance appear high, they still seem well below toxicity levels (D is fat soluble). I don't see how reasonable levels of D and zinc can hurt. I also support social distancing, masking, vaccination, etc; the science and math really support such measures. My next biggest issue is figuring out how to cure my fatness by going back in time and not eating as many double-cheeseburgers.
                  The vitamin D should be taken with a meal with some fatty content for best results.

Masking is not very effective in preventing Omicron in particular nor Covid in general particularly in low risk populations like children.

Social distancing while likely effective for early versions of covid is almost useless for Omicron as it is much more transmissible.

Take your vitamin D when eating those double-cheeseburgers.

There was a study in India where they used very large doses of vitamin D up to 50,000 IU (probably for people who had covid) which I would not suggest without the involvement of a doctor.

4000 IU of vitamin D is within the normal dosing levels. I have been taking between 4000 and 10,000 IU on most days in a couple doses per day taken around the time of a meal or snack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN30emwcNS4

Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Thursday, 27th January, 2022, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

NAC, Quercetin, K2 and magnesium are also suggested for covid times. K2 is not indicated where you are on blood thinners. Always talk to your doctor.

I take 50 mg of Zinc but that doctor from the youtube videos Professor Roger Seheult, MD suggests no more than 40 mg of Zinc daily. I have been taking that level of Zinc for years on recommendations from doctors. If you look at most of the Zinc available on your pharmacy or grocery store shelf they will usually be 25 mg or 50 mg.
                    Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Thursday, 27th January, 2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

.... You can also get the vitamin D3 from sunshine.

... Also sunlight may be superior to pills because there may be some benefits from other effects of sunlight on the infrared spectrum as shown in this video sent to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zzo4SJopcY
                      To get enough Vitamin D from sunshine I'll need to go outside midday for 20 minutes in shorts and a t-shirt. Umm, not this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

My next biggest issue is figuring out how to cure my fatness by going back in time and not eating as many double-cheeseburgers.
                        Don't go backward ... go forward! Time to get some kit and get out there!

Here's Bikey and Marms ...um, that would actually be... my Kona XC bike and my Marmot backpack out here in the Ottawa snow photo taken mid December 2021 ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	BIKEYandMARMS.gif
Views:	69
Size:	281.6 KB
ID:	217790

... Ice Spiker Pro tires ... over 400 tungsten carbide studs per 29" tire !!!

:)

Comment

• Pandemic milestones, achieved or pending, and a dangerous foreboding:
                          1) Within the next few hours, the world will pass the 10 billion mark for COVID-19 vaccinations. This is the biggest immunization campaign in human history; I couldn't even guess at the second largest one. Maybe someone out there knows. And just over 50 per cent of the world's population has been fully immunized, although the efficacy of certain vaccines remains open to interpretation; we are going to find out soon how well they work against Omicron.
                          2) Canada has now reached a vaccine injection index of 200, as per cnn.com, and other sources, such as 'our world in data'. This means 200 vaccinations for every 100 Canadians, on average. We are knocking on the door of the top 20 in the world. This is including booster shots; nearly one third of all Canadians have received a booster shot. It is assuming a population level of 38 million (used by Toronto Star). The site wikipedia.org puts Canada's population at 38.3 million, as of the fourth quarter of 2021. The 2021 Canadian census will start to be published next month.
                          3) Ontario has now surpassed 30 million vaccinations given. Only four political sub-national jurisdictions in North America -- California, Texas, Florida, and New York state -- have done more, and all of these have populations significantly higher than Ontario. Ontario has also just recorded its 11,000th COVID death; I believe the actual total is quite a bit higher, at least in the 16,000 to 20,000 range, counting those for whom COVID was a factor in death, not just the direct cause, as well as those who didn't make it onto the statistics, and who may be added later.
                          4) Prince Edward Island, which up until a few weeks ago was the only political jurisdiction in North America without a single COVID death, now has three, in the latest wave, from Omicron. Superb achievement to do so well.
                          5) Newfoundland and Labrador has the top level for fully vaccinated people (two or more doses) in Canada, at over 86 per cent. It's an example to all of us, from a province which often gets criticized unfairly.
                          6) On a more frightening note, the truck convoy has now made its way within a few hours' drive of Ottawa, where the organizers plan to arrive tomorrow, to do whatever. Some of them are stopping in Kingston tonight, on a snowy, messy, windy weather night. Their presence has forced rerouting of some Kingston Transit routes, forced road closures, and led to a major police presence in the area where they have chosen to stop.
                          I think this could get very ugly, with potential loss of life, violence, arrests, property damage, and enormous conflict, possibly some of it armed. It is unfortunate, but with many of these people, anti-Vaxxers, it is simply impossible to have an adult conversation on this topic. I have lost friendships over this, something I never thought would happen; perhaps others have experienced similar.
                          The organizers say they are aiming for gridlock in Ottawa, and plan to stay a while.
                          No doubt the Canadian Army and various police forces have made detailed plans to deal with whatever arises.
                          This is a moment in history which we will all remember, years from now.
                          It is an enormous test for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who has not exactly shown strong leadership at key junctures since taking over in 2015.

'To everything (turn, turn, turn)
                          There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
                          And a time to every purpose
                          Under Heaven
                          A time for peace
                          I swear it's not too late.'
                          ('Turn! Turn! Turn!', by The Byrds, 1965, after Ecclesiastes 3, verses 1-8, King James Version, Old Testament.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
                            Pandemic milestones, achieved or pending, and a dangerous foreboding:
                            1) Within the next few hours, the world will pass the 10 billion mark for COVID-19 vaccinations. This is the biggest immunization campaign in human history; I couldn't even guess at the second largest one. Maybe someone out there knows. And just over 50 per cent of the world's population has been fully immunized, although the efficacy of certain vaccines remains open to interpretation; we are going to find out soon how well they work against Omicron.
                            2) Canada has now reached a vaccine injection index of 200, as per cnn.com, and other sources, such as 'our world in data'. This means 200 vaccinations for every 100 Canadians, on average. We are knocking on the door of the top 20 in the world. This is including booster shots; nearly one third of all Canadians have received a booster shot. It is assuming a population level of 38 million (used by Toronto Star). The site wikipedia.org puts Canada's population at 38.3 million, as of the fourth quarter of 2021. The 2021 Canadian census will start to be published next month.
                            3) Ontario has now surpassed 30 million vaccinations given. Only four political sub-national jurisdictions in North America -- California, Texas, Florida, and New York state -- have done more, and all of these have populations significantly higher than Ontario. Ontario has also just recorded its 11,000th COVID death; I believe the actual total is quite a bit higher, at least in the 16,000 to 20,000 range, counting those for whom COVID was a factor in death, not just the direct cause, as well as those who didn't make it onto the statistics, and who may be added later.
                            4) Prince Edward Island, which up until a few weeks ago was the only political jurisdiction in North America without a single COVID death, now has three, in the latest wave, from Omicron. Superb achievement to do so well.
                            5) Newfoundland and Labrador has the top level for fully vaccinated people (two or more doses) in Canada, at over 86 per cent. It's an example to all of us, from a province which often gets criticized unfairly.
                            6) On a more frightening note, the truck convoy has now made its way within a few hours' drive of Ottawa, where the organizers plan to arrive tomorrow, to do whatever. Some of them are stopping in Kingston tonight, on a snowy, messy, windy weather night. Their presence has forced rerouting of some Kingston Transit routes, forced road closures, and led to a major police presence in the area where they have chosen to stop.
                            I think this could get very ugly, with potential loss of life, violence, arrests, property damage, and enormous conflict, possibly some of it armed. It is unfortunate, but with many of these people, anti-Vaxxers, it is simply impossible to have an adult conversation on this topic. I have lost friendships over this, something I never thought would happen; perhaps others have experienced similar.
                            The organizers say they are aiming for gridlock in Ottawa, and plan to stay a while.
                            No doubt the Canadian Army and various police forces have made detailed plans to deal with whatever arises.
                            This is a moment in history which we will all remember, years from now.
                            It is an enormous test for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who has not exactly shown strong leadership at key junctures since taking over in 2015.

'To everything (turn, turn, turn)
                            There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
                            And a time to every purpose
                            Under Heaven
                            A time for peace
                            I swear it's not too late.'
                            ('Turn! Turn! Turn!', by The Byrds, 1965, after Ecclesiastes 3, verses 1-8, King James Version, Old Testament.)
                            Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
                            It is simply impossible to have an adult conversation on this topic
                            Hi Frank,
                            I may have posted these very recent US Senate committee hearings before, they are long but you will find once they start they are very absorbing. This will cover all of the issues from what you view as the "other side". Before you severe long-standing relationships I would urge you to listen very carefully to these hearings so you have a clear understanding from the issues from the other sides perspectibve.
                            The "other side" here are frontline health care workers, Dr's, and scientists who have saved hundreds of thousands of high-risk patients' lives both at early-stage pre-hospitalization and late-stage hospitalized patients. Please consider their side of the story before dismissing these people out of hand as "anti-vaxxers". They have been vaccine advocates for their entire careers and only became skeptical of the m-rna "vaccines" when they saw safety signals that were alarming early on.in the program.

https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a...d-opinion.html

Here is an interesting question from a fellow Canadian.

https://twitter.com/canadiangirls99/...39052515336196

One other thing, I want to understand about your proportion argument, based on this data https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data that a greater proportion of people within that group (unvaccinated) are hospitalized or in the ICU is therefore is the reason that everyone should get vaccines. The problem I have with this argument is twofold
                            1) if you go into a future Ontario of 99.99999% vaccinated from the already ~90% vaccinated where only 2 people in Ontario are unvaccinated and 1 goes to the hospital and yet the vaccinated take up the majority of the beds does your argument of vaccines being successful in preventing the disease fail? I dare say that is exactly what the situation is today, the size of the unvaccinated group keeps shrinking so of course proportionally when you get cases in that group it will go up. That does nothing to change the fact that the within the vaccinated group have failed to prevent the spread of the disease or hospitalizations and deaths.

2)Longitiufdinal data is beginning to show up of evidence for example that the innate immune system is being weakened by these shots, especially with more booster shots.

Let me show you this dramatic chart in the most vaccinated country in the world, Israel, and what happened when they rolled out the fourth booster shot. Compare it to Japan where they allow early intervention. therapeutics such as Ivermectin and are not as reliant on vaccines (79% vaccinated) for preventing COVID and have not rolled out the fourth booster.

In August Israel rolls out the third booster -a spike in deaths and now the same with the fourth booster recently rolled out.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 10.38.33 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	230.3 KB ID:	217798
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 28th January, 2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hig...share_facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
                                6) On a more frightening note, the truck convoy has now made its way within a few hours' drive of Ottawa, where the organizers plan to arrive tomorrow, to do whatever... I think this could get very ugly, with potential loss of life, violence, arrests, property damage, and enormous conflict, possibly some of it armed.
                                I live on the Quebec side about a 25 minute walk from the Hill and plan to wander over tomorrow to enjoy the show. If you never hear from me again you know what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X