Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    Love these three nuns behind Trump at his recent rally in Ohio ... :))))

Click image for larger version

Name:	3nunsTrumprally1.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	209421

Click image for larger version

Name:	3nunsTrumprally2.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	209422

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

That's YUUUGE !!!
    Fact check: President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money

Molly StellinoUSA TODAY

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ey/5410134002/

The media tries to spin it as if he is doing something wrong by living on his multibillion dollar real estate empire.

No concern about the emoluments clause when it comes to Joe Biden.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

I understood that it is 25% of his annual salary each quarter.
    That's YUUUGE !!!

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

And ... he donates 25% of his annual salary to various government agencies.

Can't get more corrupt than that, ha!
    I understood that it is 25% of his annual salary each quarter.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post

Bloody hell! Did I just read this? Trump moved his whole family into the White House, and you can actually say this?
    And ... he donates 25% of his annual salary to various government agencies.

Can't get more corrupt than that, ha!

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied
    Trump is a storyteller and he is masterful as he tells a story. Joe Biden is a storyteller as well, though not as skilled and his stories are often plagiarized.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post

Thanks very much for your detailed examples of anointed ones in the bible. Are Catholic Saints anointed ones?
    Not sure. You would have to cite specific cases and names. Joan of Arc, yes, most likely. While I was a Catholic at one point, I am not one now.

Can non-Jews be anointed?
    Yes. One who I have seen cited as such is Cyrus the Great.

Who has the authority to designate someone?
    God, or in the case of a fictional universe the creator of that universe (Lukas and Spielberg). Anointed is a word that can have profound meaning or it can have an every day meaning similar to designated.

Certainly not Clement who, on April 15, 2004, apologised to his congregation for his "prophecies."
    And yet he managed to predict correctly so much of what happened around Trump as president before Trump was even a candidate. The jury is still out on him but if I were required to bet one way or the other right now, today I would say that he did receive revelations from God. Him being wrong about Trump's re-election would not necessarily negate the things that did happen. Maybe God changed his mind, though other prophecies tend to support the idea that Trump will win.

And so now everything Trump says is gospel.
    I don't believe that I have ever said that anything that Trump said should not be scrutinized with a critical eye and ear. I was not always a Trump fan. I did read many of his books before he was a politician.

I would respect the Christian Mitt Romney as a Republican President, (he didn't vote for Trump) but crooked Trump?? Lock him up. Many Republicans have signed on to anti-Trump campaigns.
    Romney is a Mormon which share some beliefs with Christianity but also have beliefs which make them something at least slightly different and perhaps radically different than a Christian.

I don't have any faith in preachers. They are human. They make mistakes. Sometimes they try to exert more control than they are entitled to.
    Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Saturday, 24th October, 2020, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kerry Liles
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post

Bloody hell! Did I just read this? Trump moved his whole family into the White House, and you can actually say this?
    lol - yes, you did read that - as written and as intended. Vlad must think nearly everyone here is a complete fool.

Oh well. I think I will take a break from this place until after Nov.4 or so - in any case by then all the Magats will have cleared out of Dodge
    or there will be no reason to ever come back - a win-win situation as far as I am concerned.

Never seen such garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Erik Malmsten
    replied

The Anointed One

In the Clement prophecy God specifically states that he is dissatisfied with both the Democrats and Republicans.

Trump is the anointed one in the sense that he was anointed by God to lead America in these troubled times.

Mark Taylor who has been banned by Youtube received a prophecy in 2011 while watching a television program that featured Trump that he was looking at a president of the United States. The tone and wording of that prophecy has some consistency with the tone and wording of Kim Clement's prophecy.
    Thanks very much for your detailed examples of anointed ones in the bible. Are Catholic Saints anointed ones? Can non-Jews be anointed? Who has the authority to designate someone? Certainly not Clement who, on April 15, 2004, apologised to his congregation for his "prophecies." And so now everything Trump says is gospel.

I would respect the Christian Mitt Romney as a Republican President, (he didn't vote for Trump) but crooked Trump?? Lock him up. Many Republicans have signed on to anti-Trump campaigns.

https://rvat.org/

https://www.axios.com/republicans-no...3181dd99c.html

https://43alumniforjoebiden.com/

Keep your faith in Jesus, not preachers.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Harvey
    replied

Clearly if you are for politicians enriching themselves and their family with their public office and powers then you should vote for Biden.

Trump presents a clear alternative to this history of corruption.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Vlad, does it really seem logical to you that a political party supported by tens of millions of Americans would be blatantly anti-Semitic? Here is a link to some information at a website called Jewish Virtual Library. I haven't had time to check this site out so I don't know about credibility. However, their data says that Jewish-Americans have historically been strong supporters of the Democratic Party.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections
    I am perplexed at my Jewish friends who are democrats and even in one case former democratic party organizers in Michigan as to why they can vote for the Democrat party in light of the behaviour of the Obama administration which sought to attack Israel in the UN after Donald Trump won the 2016 election. Clearly they waited until after their actions could not be used against them in the 2016 election.

If today's Democrat party were run by my friends, perhaps it could be something that I could support but then it would be a different Democratic party.

Leave a comment:

• Peter McKillop
    replied

Trying to cloak the democrat party in the mantle of compassion is pathetically laughable. Trying to claim that Christ would have been on the side of the Democrats is also amusingly idiotic. One set of facts shows me that this is not possible. Democrats hate Israel and they are anti-Semitic. They hate Jews. They act against Israel when they have the chance. They offer a place of honour to those who clearly hate Israel and the Jewish people. Anyone who says anything against the Jews which reflects their hatred is clearly on the side of the Devil and Darkness and not on the side of God and the Light. You can criticize Israel when they do wrong but you cannot hate Israel and its people and claim to be on God's side. In the same way, you cannot hate Christians and Christianity and then wrap yourself in the mantle of Christ. People who attack Jews and Christians and innocents, or tolerate people that do, are not the ones that God would be supporting in this election.

Vlad, does it really seem logical to you that a political party supported by tens of millions of Americans would be blatantly anti-Semitic? Here is a link to some information at a website called Jewish Virtual Library. I haven't had time to check this site out so I don't know about credibility. However, their data says that Jewish-Americans have historically been strong supporters of the Democratic Party.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections

Last edited by Peter McKillop; Saturday, 24th October, 2020, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    Well, sadly this thread has degenerated into a whole bunch of silliness.
    My brain simply is unable to process the thinking process of MAGA hats.
    How can you possible take serious anything coming out of the Trump campaign. They have been lying about everything from day 1. Trump continues blatant lying every day. He is still holding rallies without taking precautions to impede the spread of COVID19. Indeed, he seems to be going out of his way to spread the virus. Indeed, Texas now has the most cases of any state. Numbers are up throughout the country. USA numbers yesterday, new cases 81,210 .. deaths 903.
    The worst (or almost) record globally, meanwhile Trump continues to claim the best record.

If I was a MAGA hat and my fearless leader was lying to my face like that, I would be burning my MAGA hat and putting up a Biden Harris lawn sign.
    Clearly if you are for politicians enriching themselves and their family with their public office and powers then you should vote for Biden.

Trump presents a clear alternative to this history of corruption.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Well, sadly this thread has degenerated into a whole bunch of silliness.
    My brain simply is unable to process the thinking process of MAGA hats.
    How can you possible take serious anything coming out of the Trump campaign. They have been lying about everything from day 1. Trump continues blatant lying every day. He is still holding rallies without taking precautions to impede the spread of COVID19. Indeed, he seems to be going out of his way to spread the virus. Indeed, Texas now has the most cases of any state. Numbers are up throughout the country. USA numbers yesterday, new cases 81,210 .. deaths 903.
    The worst (or almost) record globally, meanwhile Trump continues to claim the best record.

If I was a MAGA hat and my fearless leader was lying to my face like that, I would be burning my MAGA hat and putting up a Biden Harris lawn sign.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

I searched on Duckduckgo, and this was the first article to come up: https://heavy.com/news/joshua-wilson...y-unconfirmed/

It says that Joshua Wilson's name may appear on a subpoena that may be for Hunter Biden's laptop. Truly hard-hitting stuff.

Meanwhile, Fox News says that they have actual documents showing that the subpoena was in connection to money laundering: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lap...undering-probe

Why are these right-wing conspiracies always about pedophilia? I saw this tweet with zero proof and over 50,000 likes: https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/st...91077266124800
    One of the emails from Hunter Biden to Joe Biden complains about what his former sister-in-law and ex-lover said as the reason for why he could not visit with her children. She apparently accused him of an inappropriate relationship with a 14 year old girl. This will all come out in the wash long after the election. Hunter Biden is this election's Anthony Weiner who at one point was considered a star in the Democratic party.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X