FM Lefong Hua becomes a Twitch Streamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM Lefong Hua becomes a Twitch Streamer

​A new chapter in my life begins as I become a Twitch Streamer! Follow my brand new channel for exciting chess on multiple platforms: twitch.tv/lefonghua. Weekly Banter Blitz shows will continue on my Twitch and will be hosted by Chess24 on their website. Thanks to everyone for your amazing support, can't wait to see you on my first stream planned for next weekend!

Lefong Hua​

Originally posted by Lefong Hua View Post
    ​A new chapter in my life begins as I become a Twitch Streamer! Follow my brand new channel for exciting chess on multiple platforms: twitch.tv/lefonghua. Weekly Banter Blitz shows will continue on my Twitch and will be hosted by Chess24 on their website. Thanks to everyone for your amazing support, can't wait to see you on my first stream planned for next weekend!

Lefong Hua​
    This is exciting Lefong!

You are a born entertainer and a great role model for devotion to chess. Good luck in your new undertakings!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Vadim!

First stream tomorrow, Nov 1 at 12pm EST! Tune in to twitch.tv/lefonghua and make sure to say hi in the chat. Thanks so much for the support!

Lefong Hua

Comment

After 7 days of streaming, I became a Twitch Affiliate. The support has been amazing and I managed to reach 1K followers. I can't thank you guys enough!

Lefong Hua

Comment

Working...
        X