Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

After reading some of Syd Ballzborg's recent posts, I've concluded that deliberately misspelling the name of the person you're talking to is the latest mindless ChessTalk fad, so, greetings Dollop Pandawanda!!

Dollop, the part of your post that I 'bolded' is interesting. Do you have a link to an article, or the name of a book, that influenced your thinking on this point?

The rest of your post, in a very general way, makes sense too. One example, if people are so concerned about shutting down carbon emissions then why aren't competing, reliable energy sources being aggressively developed? Where are the nuclear power plants?
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/climate...ng-11635973538

https://nypost.com/2022/04/30/deaths-in-climate-disasters-declined-99-from-a-century-ago/
    Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Monday, 11th December, 2023, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

After reading some of Syd Ballzborg's recent posts, I've concluded that deliberately misspelling the name of the person you're talking to is the latest mindless ChessTalk fad, so, greetings Dollop Pandawanda!!

Dollop, the part of your post that I 'bolded' is interesting. Do you have a link to an article, or the name of a book, that influenced your thinking on this point?

The rest of your post, in a very general way, makes sense too. One example, if people are so concerned about shutting down carbon emissions then why aren't competing, reliable energy sources being aggressively developed? Where are the nuclear power plants?
    Peter, here is the paper I already posted that shows that increases in cold-related deaths went down by .51% while heat-related deaths went up by .21% for a net decrease in climate deaths between 2000-2019, as cold-related deaths account for 95% of climate-related deaths.
    Why in hell is there so much worry about global warming when almost all of the climate deaths are from cold???? Obviously, because the climate anxious are being scammed just like the same naive group of fools was scammed during COVID.

The Climate Scam was invented by the WEF/UN/WHO to launder Tax Dollars to their Agenda, which embraces policies that obliterate the Environment. They blame Humans for their catastrophic results while using MSM to repeat their ‘Climate Crisis’ like a broken Goebbels Record Player.

Here is the paper

https://lens.monash.edu/@medicine-he...uman-mortality

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 5.29.30 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	369.8 KB ID:	230778

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 11th December, 2023, 06:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Peter McKillop
    replied
    Originally posted by Dollop Pandawanda View Post

Bob A,
    Why do you keep on forgetting that the number of persons adversely affected by climate has fallen over the last few decades... and it is not because of efforts of the climate anxious activists, but because of common sense actions by people who just do their regular job instead of always protesting and making a mountain out of a molehill.

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    It is one thing for the "Naturalists to say that this is part of a longer process in time, of eons, that man is not the main driver, and that it has been worse before. One might agree that, at least, this raises some rational argument.

But many "naturalists" do admit that at the moment, there are more people on the planet than last time, and that, indeed, the environment is slowly (Slower than the "anthropogenicists say) getting more hostile to the human species. So the second time around is going to cause a lot of people dislocation, as it did in earlier phases (Do I get the Naturalists right here?).

But it is entirely something else (Irrational argument) for "climate change deniers" to claim, in the face of world evidence of collateral damage to persons, that "nothing is going on"!

They may claim that what is going on has happened before (That is, it is not "unusual" in that sense). But to deny it is "unusual" for the people of the current time, right now, when we have never faced such hostile environmental changes for multi-centuries, is merely "wishful thinking". I expect that these people will be scrambling to adapt like everyone else who is a realist as the clock ticks closer to midnight..

What will be their explanation for their struggling to adapt, at that time?

Bob A
    Bob A,
    Why do you keep on forgetting that the number of persons adversely affected by climate has fallen over the last few decades... and it is not because of efforts of the climate anxious activists, but because of common sense actions by people who just do their regular job instead of always protesting and making a mountain out of a molehill.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Harvey
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

No doubt they will blame it on others.

I am disappointed there is not more protestors at COP28, but it seems protesting has been banned. Mystery solved.
    Anyway, it is pretty pointless arguing with Sid and Dilip about it. I am going to try again to avoid posting here. I have better things to do.

I certainly won't miss Dilip's insipid trolling. At least Sid posted with some passion.

Well, back to work Bob G. Lots of tournaments to process. CFC keeps growing.
    I think I will try listening to some Taylor Swift while I work.
    Keep remembering.....in the land of the lunatics, you're probably king!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied

No doubt they will blame it on others.

I am disappointed there is not more protestors at COP28, but it seems protesting has been banned. Mystery solved.
    Anyway, it is pretty pointless arguing with Sid and Dilip about it. I am going to try again to avoid posting here. I have better things to do.

I certainly won't miss Dilip's insipid trolling. At least Sid posted with some passion.

Well, back to work Bob G. Lots of tournaments to process. CFC keeps growing.
    I think I will try listening to some Taylor Swift while I work.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    It is one thing for the "Naturalists to say that this is part of a longer process in time, of eons, that man is not the main driver, and that it has been worse before. One might agree that, at least, this raises some rational argument.

But many "naturalists" do admit that at the moment, there are more people on the planet than last time, and that, indeed, the environment is slowly (Slower than the "anthropogenicists say) getting more hostile to the human species. So the second time around is going to cause a lot of people dislocation, as it did in earlier phases (Do I get the Naturalists right here?).

But it is entirely something else (Irrational argument) for "climate change deniers" to claim, in the face of world evidence of collateral damage to persons, that "nothing is going on"!

They may claim that what is going on has happened before (That is, it is not "unusual" in that sense). But to deny it is "unusual" for the people of the current time, right now, when we have never faced such hostile environmental changes for multi-centuries, is merely "wishful thinking". I expect that these people will be scrambling to adapt like everyone else who is a realist as the clock ticks closer to midnight..

Bob A

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied

Thanks Bob A, well said.

I hope to live long enough to see the tide turn.
    The tide is bound to turn, Bob G, with the 'activist' community getting bored of climate anxiety and getting hold of some other fad to cling to...

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    COP 28 has shown that the urgency, and dire consequences of negative climate change, are not yet appreciated.

Not to mention the vested interests that will be damaged by quicker action, who are determinedly, at best, trying to slow the process down. They seek to wring as many final dollars out of their enterprises, before the gong strikes, as they can (No care about the damage to millions that will be caused.

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)
    Thanks Bob A, well said.

I hope to live long enough to see the tide turn.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    COP 28 has shown that the urgency, and dire consequences of negative climate change, are not yet appreciated.

Not to mention the vested interests that will be damaged by quicker action, who are determinedly, at best, trying to slow the process down. They seek to wring as many final dollars out of their enterprises, before the gong strikes, as they can (No care about the damage to millions that will be caused.

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    COP28 the annual climate change summit ending soon.
    No agreement, no progress, very little media coverage, why bother?

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhT_..._channel=MSNBC

Next year, Brazil.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

I was unable to find a number for those specializing in climate science. If you know, please share.
    Are all your 1,600 signatures climate scientists? If so, what percent is that of the total climate scientists?
    A better question is what percentage of scientists support Anthropogenic Climate change. Your beloved Gore loved citing "97%" based on a completely
    fraudulent study from 2013 that was thoroughly debunked. A published paper showed .3% of scientists were the real number that supported anthropogenic climate change.
    As far as my doctor's forum is concerned, the estimate of those dead already from vaccine injuries is 17,000,000 !!! That does not include myocarditis, that close to 20% of those injected have. Untreated, 50% will be dead within five years, and 75% will die in 10 years.
    You are good at math, Bob. 5.8 Billion injected *.20= 1.16 billion with Myocarditis, and 550,000,000 of those will be dead in the next several years, and that is
    a medical fact.
    If anyone is afflicted with this terrible diagnosis, our Doctors have found a way to treat it using sub-antimicrobial doses of doxycycline. This won't cure it, but it will treat the symptoms so one can survive with this condition.
    We also have turbo cancer injuries due to DNA contaminants in the vaccine at a rate never seen before.
    And you have the arrogance to question what our Doctors' priorities are? Unbelievable!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.04.38 AM.png
Views:	24
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	230703

https://brightlightnews.com/staggering-17-million-deaths-after-covid-vaccine-rollout-drs-denis-rancourt-marine-baudin-jeremie-mercier/

https://correlation-canada.org/covid...rn-hemisphere/

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 8th December, 2023, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    Henry Lam/Admiins:

Can the CT time stamp now be returned to EST (From DST - one hour ahead).

Bob A

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

According to a 2021 report, the total number of scientists worldwide reached approximately 8.8 million. This figure includes all scientists, not just those specializing in climate science.
    I was unable to find a number for those specializing in climate science. If you know, please share.
    Are all your 1,600 signatures climate scientists? If so, what percent is that of the total climate scientists?

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

Let's refrain from embellishing our crowd size, shall we.
    multiple Nobel Laureates = 2, better described as a couple.
    a few thousand scientists, well your earlier number was 1,600 - not really a big number compared to the 8.8 million scientists world wide
    the opinion of Bob Gillanders, you got me there, just my opinion, I ain't no scientist
    fraudulent politician Al Gore, no he really is a politician, not a fake.
    An inconvenient truth, did win an Oscar, or 2?
    polar ice caps, still melting.
    Polar bears, still on the endangered species list.

Now that we've corrected the record, are you following the news from COP28 in Dubai?

Not really a lot of reporting. Reductions in oil and gas appear to be off the table, with a focus shift to methane.
    They have added a Health Day, to talk about the negative effects on human health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn4x..._channel=MSNBC

So not all bad I guess. In hindsight, significant reductions in fossil fuels was decades away anyway.

Sid, your physician group that was critical of the COVID vaccine, I was wondering what their position was on the impact of climate change on human health to date, if any? The video mentioned a number of 7 million deaths per year worldwide so far.
    8.8 million scientists world wide
    Reference, please. According to a 2021 report, the total number of scientists worldwide reached approximately 8.8 million. This figure includes all scientists, not just those specializing in climate science.

An inconvenient truth, did win an Oscar
    Absolutely nothing to do with the bullshit that was proven false in his film. Perhaps it should have been given
    a science fiction award.

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders
    Polar bears, still on the endangered species list.
    Another statement that does not square with the actual data.

According to International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), Polar Bears International, and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
    the population of Polar Bears was 22,000-27000 in 2000 and it is now 22,000-31000. Polar bears appear to be modestly increasing in populatiom
    and no signs of decreasing at all.
    Just more nonsensical predictions from the fraud Al Gore that did not pan out.

polar ice caps, still melting.
    Gore predicted they would be gone entirely long ago. Not even close to the truth.

fraudulent politician Al Gore, no he is a politician, not a fake
    He is a fake climate scientist who spews out fraudulent data and none of his lurid predictions have come to pass

The video mentioned a number of 7 million deaths per year worldwide so far.
    Reference please. Here is mine

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0013935120307775

Abstract

Background

Concerns over climate change have prompted substantial interest in temperature related injuries resulting from extreme weather conditions. Climate models predict that as global temperatures increase, the frequency and severity of extreme heat and cold weather events will grow which will likely increase the incidence of temperature-related injury. The aim of this study was to analyze the healthcare impacts of temperature related injuries in the state of Illinois in order to serve as a model to guide future public health policy.

"however, the crude annual inpatient admission incidence rate was more than four-fold higher for cold injuries compared to heat injuries (10.2 vs 2.4 per 100,000). Although hypothermia made up 27.0% of all temperature related injuries, it comprised 94.0% of all deaths.'

So tell me Bob do you think the Doctors I know are worried about warming or cooling based on
    Scientific data?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 2.35.48 AM.png
Views:	25
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	230693

https://lens.monash.edu/@medicine-he...uman-mortality

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 8th December, 2023, 03:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X