Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    COP28 the annual climate change summit ending soon.
    No agreement, no progress, very little media coverage, why bother?

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhT_..._channel=MSNBC

Next year, Brazil.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

I was unable to find a number for those specializing in climate science. If you know, please share.
    Are all your 1,600 signatures climate scientists? If so, what percent is that of the total climate scientists?
    A better question is what percentage of scientists support Anthropogenic Climate change. Your beloved Gore loved citing "97%" based on a completely
    fraudulent study from 2013 that was thoroughly debunked. A published paper showed .3% of scientists were the real number that supported anthropogenic climate change.
    As far as my doctor's forum is concerned, the estimate of those dead already from vaccine injuries is 17,000,000 !!! That does not include myocarditis, that close to 20% of those injected have. Untreated, 50% will be dead within five years, and 75% will die in 10 years.
    You are good at math, Bob. 5.8 Billion injected *.20= 1.16 billion with Myocarditis, and 550,000,000 of those will be dead in the next several years, and that is
    a medical fact.
    If anyone is afflicted with this terrible diagnosis, our Doctors have found a way to treat it using sub-antimicrobial doses of doxycycline. This won't cure it, but it will treat the symptoms so one can survive with this condition.
    We also have turbo cancer injuries due to DNA contaminants in the vaccine at a rate never seen before.
    And you have the arrogance to question what our Doctors' priorities are? Unbelievable!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.04.38 AM.png
Views:	23
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	230703

https://brightlightnews.com/staggering-17-million-deaths-after-covid-vaccine-rollout-drs-denis-rancourt-marine-baudin-jeremie-mercier/

https://correlation-canada.org/covid...rn-hemisphere/

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 8th December, 2023, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    Henry Lam/Admiins:

Can the CT time stamp now be returned to EST (From DST - one hour ahead).

Bob A

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

According to a 2021 report, the total number of scientists worldwide reached approximately 8.8 million. This figure includes all scientists, not just those specializing in climate science.
    I was unable to find a number for those specializing in climate science. If you know, please share.
    Are all your 1,600 signatures climate scientists? If so, what percent is that of the total climate scientists?

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

Let's refrain from embellishing our crowd size, shall we.
    multiple Nobel Laureates = 2, better described as a couple.
    a few thousand scientists, well your earlier number was 1,600 - not really a big number compared to the 8.8 million scientists world wide
    the opinion of Bob Gillanders, you got me there, just my opinion, I ain't no scientist
    fraudulent politician Al Gore, no he really is a politician, not a fake.
    An inconvenient truth, did win an Oscar, or 2?
    polar ice caps, still melting.
    Polar bears, still on the endangered species list.

Now that we've corrected the record, are you following the news from COP28 in Dubai?

Not really a lot of reporting. Reductions in oil and gas appear to be off the table, with a focus shift to methane.
    They have added a Health Day, to talk about the negative effects on human health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn4x..._channel=MSNBC

So not all bad I guess. In hindsight, significant reductions in fossil fuels was decades away anyway.

Sid, your physician group that was critical of the COVID vaccine, I was wondering what their position was on the impact of climate change on human health to date, if any? The video mentioned a number of 7 million deaths per year worldwide so far.
    8.8 million scientists world wide
    Reference, please. According to a 2021 report, the total number of scientists worldwide reached approximately 8.8 million. This figure includes all scientists, not just those specializing in climate science.

An inconvenient truth, did win an Oscar
    Absolutely nothing to do with the bullshit that was proven false in his film. Perhaps it should have been given
    a science fiction award.

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders
    Another statement that does not square with the actual data.

According to International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), Polar Bears International, and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
    the population of Polar Bears was 22,000-27000 in 2000 and it is now 22,000-31000. Polar bears appear to be modestly increasing in populatiom
    and no signs of decreasing at all.
    Just more nonsensical predictions from the fraud Al Gore that did not pan out.

Gore predicted they would be gone entirely long ago. Not even close to the truth.

fraudulent politician Al Gore, no he is a politician, not a fake
    He is a fake climate scientist who spews out fraudulent data and none of his lurid predictions have come to pass

The video mentioned a number of 7 million deaths per year worldwide so far.
    Reference please. Here is mine

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0013935120307775

Abstract

Background

Concerns over climate change have prompted substantial interest in temperature related injuries resulting from extreme weather conditions. Climate models predict that as global temperatures increase, the frequency and severity of extreme heat and cold weather events will grow which will likely increase the incidence of temperature-related injury. The aim of this study was to analyze the healthcare impacts of temperature related injuries in the state of Illinois in order to serve as a model to guide future public health policy.

"however, the crude annual inpatient admission incidence rate was more than four-fold higher for cold injuries compared to heat injuries (10.2 vs 2.4 per 100,000). Although hypothermia made up 27.0% of all temperature related injuries, it comprised 94.0% of all deaths.'

So tell me Bob do you think the Doctors I know are worried about warming or cooling based on
    Scientific data?

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 2.35.48 AM.png
Views:	24
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	230693

https://lens.monash.edu/@medicine-he...uman-mortality

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 8th December, 2023, 03:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
    It's great that you "see it" that way, but multiple Nobel Laureates and a few thousand highly credentialled scientists "see it" the opposite. I would tend to
    believe them and not the opinion of Bob Gillanders or a fraudulent politician like Al Gore with zero scientific credentials who made a presentation in his movie
    that weather follows carbon emissions when the opposite is true as per the very charts he presented in the movie. Not one of his nonsensical predictions came true,
    the polar ice caps are still here that according to him would be gone a decade ago Polar bears would be extinct (still thriving) or New York would be under water. Such horseshit!
    Let's refrain from embellishing our crowd size, shall we.
    multiple Nobel Laureates = 2, better described as a couple.
    a few thousand scientists, well your earlier number was 1,600 - not really a big number compared to the 8.8 million scientists world wide
    the opinion of Bob Gillanders, you got me there, just my opinion, I ain't no scientist
    fraudulent politician Al Gore, no he really is a politician, not a fake.
    An inconvenient truth, did win an Oscar, or 2?

Now that we've corrected the record, are you following the news from COP28 in Dubai?

Not really a lot of reporting. Reductions in oil and gas appear to be off the table, with a focus shift to methane.
    They have added a Health Day, to talk about the negative effects on human health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn4x..._channel=MSNBC

So not all bad I guess. In hindsight, significant reductions in fossil fuels was decades away anyway.

Sid, your physician group that was critical of the COVID vaccine, I was wondering what their position was on the impact of climate change on human health to date, if any? The video mentioned a number of 7 million deaths per year worldwide so far.
    Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Thursday, 7th December, 2023, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Sid, your new independent group, Clintel is making some rather bold statements. Certainly in sync with the fossil fuel industry and the new COP28 President.
    The trouble, as I see it, you are just wrong. We are indeed in a climate emergency. Not that the wolrd will end in 7 years or anything silly like that, but that the more we delay concrete action, the more difficult it will be to solve the problem. Admitting there is a problem and having a realistic plan to take corrective action is the solution.

While you may argue the alarmists were being too alarmist, the penduluum has now swung even further in the opposite direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz_X...=TopMovieClip

We'll see if 2024 is again another record breaking year.
    The trouble, as I see it, you are just wrong.
    It's great that you "see it" that way, but multiple Nobel Laureates and a few thousand highly credentialled scientists "see it" the opposite. I would tend to
    believe them and not the opinion of Bob Gillanders or a fraudulent politician like Al Gore with zero scientific credentials who made a presentation in his movie
    that weather follows carbon emissions when the opposite is true as per the very charts he presented in the movie. Not one of his nonsensical predictions came true,
    the polar ice caps are still here that according to him would be gone a decade ago Polar bears would be extinct (still thriving) or New York would be under water. Such horseshit!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    Bob G - very well put!

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Sid, your new independent group, Clintel is making some rather bold statements. Certainly in sync with the fossil fuel industry and the new COP28 President.
    The trouble, as I see it, you are just wrong. We are indeed in a climate emergency. Not that the wolrd will end in 7 years or anything silly like that, but that the more we delay concrete action, the more difficult it will be to solve the problem. Admitting there is a problem and having a realistic plan to take corrective action is the solution.

While you may argue the alarmists were being too alarmist, the penduluum has now swung even further in the opposite direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz_X...=TopMovieClip

We'll see if 2024 is again another record breaking year.
    Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Tuesday, 5th December, 2023, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

It is outrageous that the fossil fuel industry and their lobbyists now dominate the COP process. I would much rather see scientists in charge.

It didn't take long for the COP28 President to show his loyalty to the fossil fuel industry.

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJOT...hannel=BBCNews
    I would much rather see scientists in charge.
    I am with you on that, as is the uncorrupted independent scientific community

Nobel Prize winner Dr. John F. Clauser signs the Clintel World Climate Declaration

John F. Clauser, winner of the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on quantum mechanics, has decided to sign the World Climate Declaration of Clintel with its central message “there is no climate emergency”. Clauser is the second Nobel Laureate to sign the declaration, Dr. Ivar Giaever was the first. The number of scientists and experts signing the World Climate Declaration is growing rapidly and now approaching 1600 people.

Clauser has publicly distanced himself from climate alarmism and this year he also joined the Board of Directors of the CO­2 Coalition. In the announcement by the CO2 Coalition, Clauser was quoted in the following way:
    “The popular narrative about climate change reflects a dangerous corruption of science that threatens the world’s economy and the well-being of billions of people. Misguided climate science has metastasized into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience. In turn, the pseudoscience has become a scapegoat for a wide variety of other unrelated ills. It has been promoted and extended by similarly misguided business marketing agents, politicians, journalists, government agencies, and environmentalists. In my opinion, there is no real climate crisis. There is, however, a very real problem with providing a decent standard of living to the world’s large population and an associated energy crisis. The latter is being unnecessarily exacerbated by what, in my opinion, is incorrect climate science.”

IPCC is spreading dangerous misinformation
    In July Clauser gave a talk at the event Quantum Korea 2023. He warned the audience about the growing amount of pseudoscience and misinformation.
    “Now I am not alone in observing the dangerous proliferation of pseudoscience. Recently, The Nobel Foundation has formed a new panel to address the issue called the International Panel on Information Environment. They plan to model it after the UN’s International Panel on Climate Change, the IPCC.
    I think personally that they are making a big mistake in that effort because in my opinion the IPCC is one of the worst sources of dangerous misinformation. What I’m about to recommend is in furtherance of that, of the aims of that panel. […]

I have a second elephant in the room that I have recently discovered regarding climate change. I believe that climate change is not a crisis. […]

Beware. If you’re doing good science, it may lead you into politically incorrect areas. If you’re a good scientist, you will follow them. I have several I won’t have time to discuss, but I can confidently say there is no real climate crisis and that climate change does not cause extreme weather events.”

As Clintel demonstrated in its recent book The Frozen Climate Views of the IPCC, the IPCC indeed made serious errors in its latest report. Shortly after his talk in Korea the International Monetary Fund (IMF) cancelled a scheduled talk by Clauser about climate models. In an interview with the Epoch Times, Clauser said with respect to climate science: “We are totally awash in pseudoscience”.

Guus Berkhout, emeritus professor of geophysics at the TU Delft and president of Clintel, very much welcomes Professor Clauser to the Clintel Community.
    “It’s very encouraging when high profile scientists such as Dr Clauser are willing to speak out about the glaring corruption of science by the climate establishment. We aim to make Clintel a full-fledged counterpart of the IPCC. The more excellent scientists in the Clintel network, the stronger our position in the debate with the IPCC as well as the leaders of supranational policy organisations.”

The Clintel World Climate Declaration was published in 2019, the year Clintel was founded. The strength of the declaration is its accessibility and its powerful message: there is no climate crisis. This holds true regardless of whether you believe in a large or small contribution of CO2 to the warming in the past 150 years. Scientists and experts who want to sign the declaration can submit their request here.

A great way to learn more about the life and work of Dr Clauser is to watch this Nobel Prize interview with him:

https://clintel.org/nobel-prize-winner-dr-john-f-clauser-signs-the-clintel-world-climate-declaration/

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

Sad, isn't it, that lobbyists have been influencing (with their money power, dictating) the outcomes at the Climate Circus? Well, the bigger, all around reality is that most laws which most politicians pass, are by lobbyists & for lobbyists, and we, like clowns, give the politicians all the power to pass such laws...
    It is outrageous that the fossil fuel industry and their lobbyists now dominate the COP process. I would much rather see scientists in charge.

It didn't take long for the COP28 President to show his loyalty to the fossil fuel industry.

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJOT...hannel=BBCNews

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied

Well, COP28 in underway in UAE. But don’t expect any progress. While the public and media have focussed on other crisis (COVID, Russia-Ukraine war, Hamas-Israel war, Donald Trump, and more) fossil fuel lobbyists have infiltrated the COP conferences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUcI...%3ATheNational
    Sad, isn't it, that lobbyists have been influencing (with their money power, dictating) the outcomes at the Climate Circus? Well, the bigger, all around reality is that most laws which most politicians pass, are by lobbyists & for lobbyists, and we, like clowns, give the politicians all the power to pass such laws...

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    Negative Climate Change

The world is still using more energy each year, our consumption ticking ever upward, swallowing any gains made by renewable energy. Emissions are still rising—more slowly than they used to but, nonetheless, rising. Instead of getting pushed down, that needle is fitfully jiggling above zero, clawing into the positive digits when it needs to be deeply pitched into the negative. We are, in other words, simply not making a dent."
    Well, COP28 in underway in UAE. But don’t expect any progress. While the public and media have focussed on other crisis (COVID, Russia-Ukraine war, Hamas-Israel war, Donald Trump, and more) fossil fuel lobbyists have infiltrated the COP conferences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUcI...%3ATheNational

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Rep. Thomas Massie Tears John Kerry’s Climate Scam Nonsense To Shreds

Rep. Thomas Massie masterfully exposes John Kerry’s climate scam propaganda for the sheer undiluted nonsense that it is, in just two minutes.

“I think it’s somewhat appropriate that somebody with a pseudoscience degree is here pushing pseudoscience in front of our committee today.”

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

For Most Of Human Civilisation, Temperatures Have Been Warmer Than Today

“For most of the time period that human civilisation has existed, temperatures have been warmer than today.”

President of The Heartland Institute, James Taylor, utterly and succinctly demolishes the “human-induced climate emergency” narrative, in two and a half minutes.

“The warming that we’ve had in the last 100-150 years, it’s because 150 years ago we were in the Little Ice Age, which was the coldest period of the past 10,000 years.”

“We have people who have a political agenda, who have brainwashed much of society into believing that temperatures are unusually hot, we’re having record temperatures. Hogwash.”

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 4.22.06 PM.png
Views:	18
Size:	509.2 KB
ID:	230560

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epocht...ideawake_media

Leave a comment:

Working...
X