The new policy on ChessTalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new policy on ChessTalk

At this point, I am happy to report that most Canadian tournament organizers are supporting us on this....Thank-you!

The CFC President has posted elsewhere that the CFC would never charge to post info on upcoming CFC events. Makes perfect sense to me......afterall the CFC gets $3 per player in rating fees, not to mention membership card revenue, for every tournament that is rated with them.

The executive of the Chess'n Math Association would like me to sell the site and I am certainly willing to respect their wishes since I have been taking care of ChessTalk for over 17 years now and it is time to move on. Even if the site is sold in 2018, we will respect all our committments to Canadian tournament organizers to the end of 2018.

Larry

Re: The new policy on ChessTalk

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post

The CFC President has posted elsewhere that the CFC would never charge to post info on upcoming CFC events. Makes perfect sense to me......afterall the CFC gets $3 per player in rating fees, not to mention membership card revenue, for every tournament that is rated with them.
    That is exactly why it would be silly for us to charge people to advertise CFC tournaments on our website. People asked, so I answered.

Comment

Working...
    X