Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I participated in 2018 Chess Olympiad

by sponsoring a Canadian team member!
    GM Aman Hambleton hosted a simul at Seneca Hill Chess in 2012. Since then, he returned every time he was awarded a new FIDE title. We are so glad that he has become a grandmaster!

Details and photos here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	32215208_10160297049105425_6457418827717148672_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	186272

Last edited by Corinna Wan; Friday, 11th May, 2018, 07:25 PM.

Re: I participated in 2018 Chess Olympiad

Bravo Corinna for this wonderful initiative and a fantastic report full of great photos and humorous captions! You made Seneca Hill into such a classy program, and your long-term relationship with Aman is remarkable.

Aman, your devotion to students of all ages and abilities is legendary. Everyone who ever had a privilege to see you working as a coach, domestically and internationally, remains deeply impressed and grateful for things you are doing. Thank you for being a wonderful role model for so many juniors and for inspiring Seneca Hill students over the years.

Comment

Re: I participated in 2018 Chess Olympiad

Originally posted by Vadim Tsypin View Post
      Bravo Corinna for this wonderful initiative and a fantastic report full of great photos and humorous captions! You made Seneca Hill into such a classy program, and your long-term relationship with Aman is remarkable.

Aman, your devotion to students of all ages and abilities is legendary. Everyone who ever had a privilege to see you working as a coach, domestically and internationally, remains deeply impressed and grateful for things you are doing. Thank you for being a wonderful role model for so many juniors and for inspiring Seneca Hill students over the years.
      Thank you so much Vadim for your kind and thoughtful words. You are absolutely correct, Aman has dedicated himself to chess. He has visited Seneca Hill countless times in order to show students of all ages how enjoyable chess can be. Despite all he does for us, he has never once asked for money. He truly has a passion for chess. We took the initiative to raise some money for Aman in order to show how grateful we are for all he has done.

https://www.facebook.com/senecahillc...92194540951957
      Last edited by Corinna Wan; Friday, 11th May, 2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X