This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schizophrenia

Sorry, Steve, but it doesn't wash. Point #a is libel for starters, and your phrasing of point #c is libelous in nature as well. I had a more detailed reply but I'm tired of these games.
    Whether you like it or not, there does appear to be two sides and I'm not on either.
    You don't get to define my position.

Comment

For all of us, please pick out the "label" from my post that you object to. Why is my post even quoted, it seems to have no relevance to your post at all.
      Last edited by Duncan Smith; Wednesday, 30th September, 2009, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Smith View Post
        Sorry, Steve, but it doesn't wash. Point #a is libel for starters, and your phrasing of point #c is libelous in nature as well. I had a more detailed reply but I'm tired of these games.
        Whether you like it or not, there does appear to be two sides and I'm not on either.
        You don't get to define my position.
        Says the guy whose daughter's blog gets free plugs from KS's blog.

Comment

@Brian Profit

You, sir, are an idiot who has no idea whatsoever about schizophrenia or other serious mental health conditions.

Go to hell.

Comment

Why are we having this discussion?

Comment

Why Discuss Kevin?

Hi Ken:

I think Kevin generates this kind of discussion because he is such a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

I have met Kevin a number of times, and chatted with him, once was to lunch with he and Bryon Nikoloff, and he has always been charming, gracious, generous, reserved and a gentleman in my personal face-to-face dealings with him. Admittedly, my contact with him has been quite limited

Yet he has also been otherwise extremely rude and mean-spirited with me in non-face-to-face dealings, and in controversial postings we've had. This rude, over-bearing, know-it-all, mocking, sometime vicious, vengeful part of his personality has been seen over the years in many of his posts on various chess chat sites.

This bifurcated personality attracts observation, especially since he is one of the top chess players Canada has ever produced.

Bob

Comment

Working...
              X