X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM norm for Aman Hambleton

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.ca/2012/...bleton-at.html

Congrats!
    Last edited by Felix Dumont; Saturday, 20th October, 2012, 12:16 PM.

Re: IM norm for Aman Hambleton

Keep up the great play, Aman.:D

Comment

One more of those and we'll have to give him a free entry into the 2013 Canadian Open. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
        Congratulations Aman - you are playing well, keep on!
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

IM Norm for Aman Hambleton.

Norm

Comment

Congratulations!

One more undertitled player for Canada :D Don't stop, keep (it) moving.

Comment

Congratulations Aman! I was there to witness his amazingly tough play! Not only did Aman perform above IM standard but he did it with the gruelling two rounds a day for 4 consecutive days (and then a last morning round as extra stress:() - a real marathon! Apparently Aman only needs one more IM norm for the title (he has already achieved a 2400+ Fide rating over an astonishingly short period of time - 100+ Fide points in about 3 months!!!!) Hope you have a stellar chessic 2013 Aman!

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
                Congratulations Aman! I was there to witness his amazingly tough play! Not only did Aman perform above IM standard but he did it with the gruelling two rounds a day for 4 consecutive days (and then a last morning round as extra stress:() - a real marathon! Apparently Aman only needs one more IM norm for the title (he has already achieved a 2400+ Fide rating over an astonishingly short period of time - 100+ Fide points in about 3 months!!!!) Hope you have a stellar chessic 2013 Aman!
                Great job Aman! It was great meeting you in Edmonton.

Comment

I'm a bit late but Congratulations Aman, you're incredible my friend!!!! :)

Comment

http://budapestchesnews.blogspot.hu/

Hambleton,A (2348) - Ramirez,Alej (2551) [A59]
                    Spice Cup Open Saint Louis USA (1), 16.10.2012

A tense game which needed some good nerves! Annotated with brief notes. Aman has a cool personal website too.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words of support, I really appreciate it. I will be norm-seeking in Mexico and Panama next from November 20th-December 3rd where I hope to score the final one!

I have been quite busy with chess tournaments but I will be updating my website very soon with reports on the SPICE Cup (St. Louis, USA), Ron Rodgers Memorial (RA Centre, Ottawa), and Edmonton Fall Sectional (Alberta).

Comment

Working...
                      X