RIP Wendy Lou Rose Spraggett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Wendy Lou Rose Spraggett

One of the seven(!) Spraggett siblings passed away this week. My condolences to the family.

"Wendy Lou Rose Spraggett March 27, 1953-Sept 19, 2015 In Montreal, on September 19, 2015, at the age of 62. Wendy passed away peacefully in her sleep, after a courageous battle with cancer. Daughter of the late John Spraggett and the late Eileen Clarke. She is survived by her children Ryan and Melanie (Daniel) and her beloved grandson Braedan. She will be greatly missed by her brothers and sisters, Jimmy (Michele), Kevin (Aida), Grant (Suma), Mark (Lillian), Kitty and Eileen. Survived by her long-time dear friend, Richard Shearing. Also survived by many freinds and family. Thank you to the palliative care unit at Verdun Hopsital.

May she always be forever young."

Published in The Gazette from Sept. 21 to Sept. 22, 2015

You can read or add to the guest book at http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/mon...88216?cid=full

Re: RIP Wendy Lou Rose Spraggett

R.I.P. Wendy. Condolences to family and friends, especially Kevin and Grant (I don't know the rest of the large Spraggett clan).

Comment

I am sorry to hear about this. She was still fairly young. My condolences to friends and family and especially Kevin and Grant who are the two members of the family who I have met and played with.

Comment

Condolences to Kevin and family. It's a shame when people die before their natural time.

Comment

Condolences to Kevin, Grant and family.

Comment

Working...
          X