Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherbrooke Open this weekend and ride sharing

Hello,

I have some players from Montreal that are looking for a ride to Sherbrooke for this weekend, so please contact me ASAP shall you be interested to offer one (you can of course contact me if you are also looking for a ride).

info@echecs-sherbrooke.com

I would like to remind you that it is your last chance to preregister to the Sherbrooke Open shall you wish to avoid the 10$ on site fee. It is currently 60$ for adults, 45$ for unrated players and juniors (under 20).

1h20/40 moves + 40min./mat with 30 seconds increment from the start (40/1h20 G/40 +30 if you prefer) , with plenty of time for the endgame shall you need it.

And as usual, the first prizes of both sections are guaranteed regardless of the participation. Also, on Sunday we will have some food shall you wish to take a snack and free coffee during the whole tournament.

You can pay by PayPal or credit card (we don't charge additional fee) from our website and the web registration will be closed after midnight. While it is only in French (sorry), I am sure you are smart enough to guess most of it (and PayPal is of course in English).

http://echecs-sherbrooke.club/open.php

Like last year, we have a very nice sight to the lake from the tournament room (it is located there on GoogleMap), and the weather will be excellent. There is not many tournament where you can look at mountains while playing.

Hebergement2016.pdf (prices and details for hotel accommodation or Bed&Breakfast)
    Hebergement2016-carte.pdf (hotel map)
    AnnonceOpen2016.pdf (in French, but you can probably understand most of it)

Have a nice day,

Simon Valiquette
    President of the Sherbrooke chess club
    info@echecs-sherbrooke.com
    http://echecs-sherbrooke.club/open.php
    Last edited by Club Sherbrooke; Thursday, 14th April, 2016, 05:13 PM. Reason: adding USCF time control notation
Working...
X