Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Tournaments for Canadian Chess players

Hello,

My Name is Amer Khoury and I have been recently hosting online tournaments for the local chess clubs around me. As you know, in this time of the pandemic, chess players are not able to physically play against each other and clubs are in turn suffering from this. So chess players turned to play together online, but a lot of club members don't play online which in turn makes the tournament pool smaller and sometimes not sufficient enough and harder to promote and organize. I want to make the most out of this situation, take the grim reality and make something positive from it. I have created an online chess organization dedicated to bring weekly tournaments to chess players around Canada. All chess players from all chess clubs are welcome to join.

Check the website on cuvo.ca for much more information about this project, how your club can help, and tournament links.
    We will have polls soon to see what people want for tournaments. Check out the website and if you have a question contact me there or at cuvochess@gmail.com.

Here is the Links for the next three tournaments:

Next tournament:
    15 Min/ 10 sec Inc, 3 Hour Arena, Friday may 24 Lichess.org - Link

Sunday Blitz tournament : 3 min/ 2 sec inc, 3 Hour Arena, Sunday May 26 Lichess.org - LINK

Tuesday Tournament: 15/ 10 sec 3 Hour Arena, Tuesday May 28 Lichess.org - LINK

Come have fun play with people you might get to play over the board in the future. Join and leave at any time.
    Thanks.

Working...
X