Introducing EMC Private Members Club - A Special one-time offer at dirt cheap price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing EMC Private Members Club - A Special one-time offer at dirt cheap price!

It's finally here...we're extremely delighted to introduce the new and exclusive...

EMC PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB!

What is EMC Private Members Club?

EMC Private Members Club is the premier membership club by Elevate My Chess specifically designed for members of our chess community who love the game of chess. As some of you have come to know us, Elevate My Chess is a Canadian based company founded by chess lovers who have now created a community for fellow chess lovers and those interested in learning more about the game of chess. Our goal is simple, we are in business to elevate your chess experience! And the EMC Private Members Club is designed to take that awesome experience that EMC provides to the next level!

Why is EMC Private Members Club Special and unique?

Easy...you won't find anything like it anywhere else, and certainly not in Canada. This special club combines the benefits of Elevate My Chess in-person over the board events with our online events and online training programs. It is rare to find any other offer that will match the kind of benefits we're offering with our EMC Private Members Club. Period!

Learn More About Our BASIC Membership

Learn More About Our PRO Membership

Learn More About Our VIP Membership

(SPECIAL FAST ACTION INCENTIVE: IF YOU SIGN UP BY MIDNIGHT TODAY, YOU WILL GET AN ADDITIONAL $50 EMC CREDIT, I.E. LIKE $50 CASH...)

Who is the Private Members Club for?

For every player interested in the game of chess, and particularly those interested in improving their game, regardless of whether you’re a professional chess player or a casual chess player like most of us.

Why should you join the EMC Private Members Club?

The answer is simple...

Do you want to improve your chess?
    Do you really love this game of chess?
    Do you love to get a bargain?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this membership is for you. We’re offering you a membership with an insane value that you won’t find anywhere else.

When you join today, you get a membership valued at anywhere from $572 to up to $1,023 for only…

$15 monthly (or $150 annually) for BASIC Membership
    $20 monthly ( or $200 annually) for PRO Membership
    $25 monthly (or $250 annually) for VIP Membership

We’ve deliberately made it so cheap that it is crazy not to take advantage of this one-time special offer. IN FACT, WE'VE MADE IT HARD FOR YOU TO SAY "NO" TO THIS OFFER BY OFFERING A SPECIAL FAST ACTION INCENTIVE: IF YOU SIGN UP BY MIDNIGHT TODAY, YOU WILL GET AN ADDITIONAL $50 EMC CREDIT, I.E. LIKE $50 CASH!

And this offer is only valid for our founding members, i.e. those that join by midnight on Sunday, August 16. And if you join, your membership cost will remain at this rate FOREVER so long as you remain a member.

When next we offer this, it will be at a higher price. However, if you join by Sunday, August 16, 2020, you lock in your cost FOREVER so long as you remain a member. And you won't be impacted by annual increases in membership fees!

Get all the details and sign up using one of the links below:

AND DON'T FORGET THE SPECIAL FAST ACTION INCENTIVE: IF YOU SIGN UP BY MIDNIGHT TODAY, YOU WILL GET AN ADDITIONAL $50 EMC CREDIT, I.E. LIKE $50 CASH! THIS IS WHAT I CALL AN ETHICAL BRIBE...TAKE IT FROM US NOW BEFORE IT IS GONE BY MIDNIGHT.

And remember, if you join by midnight on Sunday, August 16, 2020, your membership cost will NEVER increase. It will remain at this rate FOREVER so long as you remain a member.

...And note, there is no contract. When you join, you can cancel anytime, no questions asked.

​​​​​​​Got questions about our membership offerings? Email: support@elevatemychess.com
Working...
X