Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess in the Library New Logo

Hey everyone,

I know that lots of you are wondering what happened to the library program. Well, don't worry, because it's still running and expanding at a pace quicker than ever (we have 9 locations now)! Sorry I haven't been able to post on chesstalk to keep you guys informed lately. Anyways, I want to announce today that we finally have an official logo for our orgainization!! :) Take a look at the logo below designed by former Pleasant View CITL organizer Yuan Dai:

This logo really means a lot to us because we've been trying to design the perfect logo for about 8-9 months now, and until Yuan offered to design it last month, we were still quite worried. Of course, there has been many other designs that looked awesome and I would love to post them here if chesstalk would allow me to upload pictures from my computer :p

So if you're interested in the entire logo-designing process and want to see the other designs, feel free to check out my latest blog post at http://yuanlingyuan.blogspot.com/

Also, if you have any suggestions to how we can improve our current logo, feel free to let us know. A first version of the logo is set, but maybe in the future, we'll modify it with all the great suggestions.

I want to thank the logo designers Yutong Luo (also our webmaster), Rachel Ng and Yuan Dai for putting so much effort into this project. Many thanks to those who support our program! Btw, I will be announcing a big event hosted by CITL in the next few days. Don't wanna overwhelm you guys with all the good news in one day!!! :)
    Last edited by Yuanling Yuan; Monday, 24th May, 2010, 12:31 AM.
Working...
X