Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budapest Chess News Sept 2012

Contents
    Included in this issue are 95 annotated games. (The pdf is 145pp)

This issue is dedicated to the Budapest Open and the GM/IM tournaments which all ran concurrently at the same site. Background information includes some information about the organizers and arbiters. This was a wonderfully run event in a first class location. I look forward to next year's edition.

Thanks to Kanarkiewicz,Michal(POL) and Kumala,Aleksander(POL) who contributed annotated games and Thomas Heyl(GER) who checked some analysis and gave general comments.

Budapest Open
    IM To(HUN) took clear first with 7/9. The games selection features decisive games of >2000 players. There is a round by round summary and report. I got 6/9. In round 8 I lost a tough game as white against the eventual winner.

Sárkány - Aranytíz International Master Tournament-GM Group
    GM Medvegy,Z(HUN) took clear first with 7/9 by 1.5 pts. This was the strongest GM tournament of the year so far. The winner's games are featured.

Sárkány - Aranytíz International Master Tournament-IM Group
    IM Galyas,M(HUN) took clear first with 7/9. The winner's games are featured.

The pdf has been improved over previous issues and now has a table of contents.

The Pdf and CBV files can be downloaded from GM Spraggett's blog
    http://kevinspraggett.blogspot.hu/

Sorry for the slight delay.

Enjoy the issue.
Working...
X