are you interested in assisting (elite) players travelling to the RA Winter Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you interested in assisting (elite) players travelling to the RA Winter Open?

IM Artiom Samsonkin is indicating that he would like to attend the RA Winter Open this weekend in Ottawa, but it seems that he could use some assistance with regards to accommodation and/or being picked up from the bus station. I am swamped running the event, so would anyone be interested in helping out? Bator is coming, but I believe he already has a billet. IM Jean Hebert is also coming with one of his students, and it seems that his plans are set, but you never know. Would anyone be interested in organizing local assistance to elite players travelling into Ottawa for this event? This initiative could also include travelling players in general, but I'm just too busy with the event to coordinate.

By the way, FM Robert Hamilton is also playing, and maybe Tom, but I'll confirm tomorrow night after I have compiled all the registrations coming in by mail and at the RA chess club.

OK, back to the mail bag and email inbox. I probably won't post again until late tomorrow.

Yours in chess, Aris.
Working...
X