2012-2013 EOCA plaques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-2013 EOCA plaques

Hi there, just a quick note for the winners of the 2012-2013 EOCA Grand Prix.

We ordered the plaques from Montreal in mid-summer, but there was a backorder.
    Bertrand just emailed me that we should be receiving them within a week or so.
    Hopefully, we should be able to hand them out at the upcoming RA Fall Open.

Re: 2012-2013 EOCA plaques

Hi Aris,

Sorry about that!

I was not aware of this situation.

The Chess'n Math Association (CMA) has a huge selection of chess awards at incredibly competitive prices. We supply awards to chess organizers across the country and Aris is one of our best supporters (Thanks!). Many people have completemented us on the trophies we awarded at the NAYCC in Toronto this summer...we appreciate the positive feedback...the next time anyone is looking for chess awards, please send me an e-mail as our website only has a fraction of what we offer.... bevand at chess-math dot org We will beat ANY price of a trophy provider in Canada provided we stock the same model...and we can include your logo...engraving etc.

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
      Hi Aris,

Sorry about that!

The Chess'n Math Association (CMA) has a huge selection of chess awards at incredibly competitive prices. We supply awards to chess organizers across the country and Aris is one of our best supporters (Thanks!). Many people have completemented us on the trophies we awarded at the NAYCC in Toronto this summer...we appreciate the positive feedback...the next time anyone is looking for chess awards, please send me an e-mail as our website only has a fraction of what we offer.... bevand at chess-math dot org We will beat ANY price of a trophy provider in Canada provided we stock the same model...and we can include your logo...engraving etc.

Larry
      i have to say those really were the best trophies at the NAYCC. unlike some trophies that are hollow, those had real weight to them and they were definitely different from the average trophy. plus it looks like you could put them under an airline seat without dismantling them and without fear of breaking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
        Hi Aris,

Sorry about that!

Larry
        Hi Larry, no need to apologize, the situation is totally fine. Among other things I order from you, there is this one specific order once a year for the EOCA, with particular plaques that you might not sell a lot of, or maybe sell too many?! Anyway, the backorder is understandable, I was just advising the winners who were starting to ask me.

Bertrand has been superb with us, and I am great with receiving this order by the RA Fall Open in a few weeks.

Best regards, Aris.

Comment

Working...
        X