Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss -- now in 4 sections (1800+, U1800, U1600 and U1400)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss -- now in 4 sections (1800+, U1800, U1600 and U1400)

On Thursday, September 12th, the Scarborough Chess Club kicks of its 2013-2014 chess season with the Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss tournament. The tournament is 8 rounds long and is in four sections (1800+, U1800, U1600 and U1400 -- players within 100 rating points of a higher section can elect to play up).

Avoid the rush of registering on game day by registering in advance. If you'd like to play in this tournament, email me at info@scarboroughchessclub.ca to sign up. Please indicate which section you would like to play in if you are eligible to play up.

The tournament is open to all club members (valid CFC membership required).

We play at the Birkdale Community Centre at 1299 Ellesmere Road in Scarborough. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and play starts at 7:30 p.m.

For more information about the Scarborough Chess Club, visit our web site at www.scarboroughchessclub.ca.

Steve Karpik
    Tournament Registration and General Inquiries: info@scarboroughchessclub.ca

Re: Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss -- now in 4 sections (1800+, U1800, U1600 and U1400)

I will be posting a pre-registered list later this evening. So if you have emailed in the last couple of weeks, you should see your name on the pre-registered list. If not, please contact me.

Steve

Comment

Working...
    X