X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WYCC payment

Hello

A mother wants to send $1424 to the CFC for the WYCC. She wants to pay with paypal. She does not know to which email address she should pay. Does anybody know? She must pay today at the latest, so a quick answer is needed.

Thanks

Re: WYCC payment

Originally posted by Louis Morin View Post
    Hello

A mother wants to send $1424 to the CFC for the WYCC. She wants to pay with paypal. She does not know to which email address she should pay. Does anybody know? She must pay today at the latest, so a quick answer is needed.

Thanks
    Does the CFC have a phone number?

from the CFC website About Us:

Address: The Chess Federation of Canada
    17A-218 Silvercreek Parkway N, Suite 356
    Guelph, ON
    N1H 8E8
    Phone: (519)-265-1787
    Email: info@chess.ca
    Web: www.chess.ca
    Last edited by Kerry Liles; Friday, 11th October, 2013, 12:55 PM. Reason: more info
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Pay to:

info@chess.ca

This email address has been confirmed by CFC.

Thanks

Comment

Re : Re: WYCC payment

Originally posted by James Tan View Post
        Pay to:

info@chess.ca

Thanks
        Thanks, I will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by James Tan View Post
          Pay to:

info@chess.ca

Thanks
          That is the email address that I always use for paypal payments to the CFC

Comment

1424$

Don't listen to the above posters. The email is not info@chess.ca. It was recently changed for mathieu.cloutier@phonymail.com.

Comment

Please ban this user. It seems like phonymail.com is a valid domain - and it is possible that the email could be registered. Louis, do not pay to this address.

Originally posted by Mathieu Cloutier View Post
              1424$

Don't listen to the above posters. The email is not info@chess.ca. It was recently changed for xxx.

i rep back 3+

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Me View Post
                Please ban this user. It seems like phonymail.com is a valid domain - and it is possible that the email could be registered. Louis, do not pay to this address.
                Come on... That was the joke... With the little sunglass buddy. Thought it was too obvious to be taken seriously. We need a 'sarcasam' smiley. Otherwise, I'll use \sarcasm if it's OK with you.

AND... 100% honest here: I absolutely didn't knew that @phonymail.com was a valid domain!! Ha ha! Should have known better! It's NOT my email. I get enough spam as it is.

Comment

This thread is the subject of complaints and a joke. Mathieu, please don't be making jokes when money is involved. You are creating potential problems, you should know better as some newbies and such can be fooled by such "jokes".

In any case, putting e mail addresses on a Discussion Board like this one, which is swamped by bots and other automated garbage, means that the CFC will now be getting more spam and such garbage than they were before. Was that the intention of those posting real, or phony, e mail addresses? I doubt it.

Here is a lesson: IF YOU WANT TO POST AN E MAIL ON THIS BOARD, POST IT LIKE THIS!

myemail AT domain DOT com

for example. Then the bots won't get you.

Thank you.
                  Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

Working...
                  X