FIDE ratings on CFC site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIDE ratings on CFC site?

How often does the office update the FIDE ratings for CFC members. I ask because mine is still showing 2019 but as a result of losing my last game in the Open in July it has fallen to 2000. I would have thought a lag of more than three months indicates some problem with the site but stand to be corrected.

Re: FIDE ratings on CFC site?

Originally posted by Gordon Ritchie View Post
    How often does the office update the FIDE ratings for CFC members. I ask because mine is still showing 2019 but as a result of losing my last game in the Open in July it has fallen to 2000. I would have thought a lag of more than three months indicates some problem with the site but stand to be corrected.
    I have checked FIDE ratings of some players on the CFC site, and then gone to the FIDE site, and found that their current ratings were different than shown on the CFC site. I drew 2 such cases to the attention of E.D. Michael von Keitz. I have also enquired how FIDE ratings on the CFC site get updated (e.g. is it automatic somehow, or is it a manual task), but have not yet received an answer.

Bob A

Comment

Working...
    X