Kitchener welcomes Dale McTavish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchener welcomes Dale McTavish

Dale came out to our club yesterday. Apparently he's moved here from the center of the universe. Its good to have him here. Another master for the best club outside the center of (never mind) in Canada. Welcome Dale!

Re: Kitchener welcomes Dale McTavish

Hans, good to see Kitchener chess doing well - mostly through your efforts! I have to make you the same offer I made to a Montreal group: If you bring a carload of players to this Saturday Rapid, yourself, Dale McTavish etc then your gas money is paid for! :)
    You can RSVP to my emai >>>> vladdobrich(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks,
    Vlad D
    Last edited by Vlad Dobrich; Sunday, 10th November, 2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Vlad, I literally made that last post and left town! - to London for a family gettogether. Talk about bad timing. - any other time I would have organized a car load and been there. Sorry about that. Hans

Comment

Thanks, Hans, I can only offer my condolences to anyone who missed the rapid yesterday. You only need to look at the pics posted by Egis to see that everyone had a great time! Hopefully we'll be able to do something similar in the new year.
        btw If you email me I will add your email to my list for future notifications.

Thanks,
        Vlad D

Comment

Yes I had a look - obviously an awesome event! I had a look at Mike Dougherty's smiling face - that could have been me. Oh well -next time!

Comment

Working...
          X