Chessplayers should never go to a tournament without...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chessplayers should never go to a tournament without...

their Chess Stress Knight!

http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...e=EN&code=M-50

An item in the Globe and Mail today (Page B7) under the title Stress Relief: If you're under pressure, create a fist in your left hand at the crucial moments. Blogger Stephen Guise says athletes perform better when they clench that fist, perhaps because it primes the right hemisphere of the brain and makes performance mechanical...from Little Dumb Man :)

This is a poular item at our shop...no doubt you have seen some players at tournaments with their stress knights at the table. Don't let your opponent get an advantage over you at the board!

You can pick up your stress Knight at Strategy Games or online www.strategygames.ca

Larry

Re: Chessplayers should never go to a tournament without...

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
    their Chess Stress Knight!

http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...e=EN&code=M-50

An item in the Globe and Mail today (Page B7) under the title Stress Relief: If you're under pressure, create a fist in your left hand at the crucial moments. Blogger Stephen Guise says athletes perform better when they clench that fist, perhaps because it primes the right hemisphere of the brain and makes performance mechanical...from Little Dumb Man :)

This is a poular item at our shop...no doubt you have seen some players at tournaments with their stress knights at the table. Don't let your opponent get an advantage over you at the board!

You can pick up your stress Knight at Strategy Games or online www.strategygames.ca

Larry
    Hi Larry:

In the 2007 Ottawa Canadian Open, we got a welcome package. And in it was........a nice black rubber knight, that was soft and flexible. I still have it on my desk. Squeezing it on occasion is definitely relaxing. But I don't know about it increasing my brain power - some would say that is no longer possible!

Bob A

Comment

Working...
    X