Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Epishin - Clement Houriez

Hi all:

I am looking for the game Vladimir Epishin - Clement Houriez if anyone can help me find it.

Thank you.

Re: Vladimir Epishin - Clement Houriez

What data do you have about the game? (event, location, year, opening, colour assignment, ...) For example, you could search the FIDE website if you knew what tournament the game was played in ( See FIDE tournament search at SEARCH) From that you could get the Arbiter's name and contacts, a crosstable, maybe a pgn file, yadda yadda, ...

FIDE tournament archive

According to the FIDE search feature, they played each other, but where, when, and with what result isn't clear. The database isn't fully cross-referenced and/or complete.

It's not on FICS or my 2.x million game ChessBase database.
    Last edited by Nigel Hanrahan; Thursday, 14th November, 2013, 03:28 PM. Reason: FIDE search, etc.
    Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

Hi Nigel:

Thank you for the reply.

They played in this tournament: http://ratings.fide.com/individual_c...2013-06-01&t=0

Comment

So, try contacting the arbiter, Anemone Kulczak.

Other particulars: 37e Open International de Fourmies, FIDE event code 74039, with 200 players
        So, maybe not all the games were recorded, hmm?

Anyway, the arbiter's contact information is as follows:

Kulczak, Anemone

Title FIDE Arbiter (2009)
        International Arbiter (2010)
        Address 109 rue Gasparad, 59580 Aniche
        Tel. +33 6 88 72 49 11
        Email akulczak@yahoo.fr

She's very pretty, isn't she? Try conversing with her in French, although Aniche is very close to the border with Belgium and maybe she speaks another language.

Let us know how it goes, OK? :)
        Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

Thank you Nigel. Very kind you are. I shall let you know how things go.

Comment

My database has only 37 games from that 7-round event - and only 4 of Epishin's games (not the one against Houriez). The official site shows no more additional games.

Comment

Working...
            X