Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess, Politics and Art

http://www.camstl.org/exhibitions/fr...y-it-by-trust/

Yoko Ono, makes a powerful point in our power play of politics - that there are other methods to solving problems with completely different moral compasses.
    Small Business Coaching

Re: Chess, Politics and Art

Originally posted by statlerjames View Post
    http://www.camstl.org/exhibitions/fr...y-it-by-trust/

Yoko Ono, makes a powerful point in our power play of politics - that there are other methods to solving problems with completely different moral compasses.
    Link doesn't work for me - anyone else?

Bob A

Comment

Re: Chess, Politics and Art

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
      Link doesn't work for me - anyone else?

Bob A
      Bob: You must solve the problem with a completely different moral compass.
      Only the rushing is heard...
      Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Moral Compass: Chess, Politics and Art

Originally posted by Paul Bonham View Post
        Bob: You must solve the problem with a completely different moral compass.
        Hi Paul:

Page not found

We're sorry, the page you're looking for has either been moved or is no longer online.

Moral Compass - not so "completely different" from the normal person, I think. But I do try to hold to its direction (who's perfect ? )

Bob A

Comment

Re: Moral Compass: Chess, Politics and Art

Former world champ Garry Kasparov sought for awhile to apply the principles of chess to politics in Russia. Didn't work out so well for him, when up against that nation's current power structure and personalities.

The chess pieces and chessboard lend themselves nicely to art, which is one superficial (but perhaps critical?) reason why chess has been so much more popular than other board games of pure skill historically.
          Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
          Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Working...
          X