Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess books: German, Dutch, Swedish

Hey everyone,

I have a collection of books in a number of languages. German and Dutch, and I believe some are Swedish. I posted these to Facebook a while ago, and a few of them have found homes.

There are about 30 books, some by players like Max Euwe, Capablanca, etc.

To view the covers of all the books, see this URL:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ar9jduot2z0i97m/6uVZLLLdPb

The only cost associated with these books is whatever it takes to get them to you. I live in BC, and am a regular at the Langley Chess Club. If you want to meet me there, I can simply hand you a box. Alternates include arranging pick-up at another local tournament, or arranging someone I can give them to who will bring them to you, etc. Shipping is an option if you want to pay for it.

Generally, I'd like to see the entire collection be taken. Then you can do what I did -- add a few to your own collection and pass the rest on to others. However, if you specifically tell me which books you want, I am happy to do it that way as well.

Questions, etc, please post a comment.

Thanks!
    Andrew Hoyer

Re : Chess books: German, Dutch, Swedish

Originally posted by Andrew Hoyer View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have a collection of books in a number of languages. German and Dutch, and I believe some are Swedish. I posted these to Facebook a while ago, and a few of them have found homes.

There are about 30 books, some by players like Max Euwe, Capablanca, etc.

To view the covers of all the books, see this URL:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ar9jduot2z0i97m/6uVZLLLdPb

The only cost associated with these books is whatever it takes to get them to you. I live in BC, and am a regular at the Langley Chess Club. If you want to meet me there, I can simply hand you a box. Alternates include arranging pick-up at another local tournament, or arranging someone I can give them to who will bring them to you, etc. Shipping is an option if you want to pay for it.

Generally, I'd like to see the entire collection be taken. Then you can do what I did -- add a few to your own collection and pass the rest on to others. However, if you specifically tell me which books you want, I am happy to do it that way as well.

Questions, etc, please post a comment.

Thanks!
    Andrew Hoyer
    I am mostly interested in the Swedish books by Stahlberg, although I could also take the entire lot if available. I live in Quebec, but would gladly pay for postage. Please write me at chessaddict@bell.net if nobody else from BC wants them.

Comment

Working...
    X