X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to Board Moderator - Nigel

Request to Board Moderator - Nigel

Hi Nigel:

Unfortunately, on Chesstalk, as you know, I do not have the admin. authority to change the subject title of one of my own threads.

I would like to change the subject title of my thread (as I did the previous one): Climate Change (3rd Version) - Assertion & Denial.

As Moderator - could I ask you to make one change to my thread subject title:

1. place the word "Anthropogenic" before the word "Climate".

Thanks.

Bob A

Re: Request to Board Moderator - Nigel

I think it's the last thing he should do at this stage. People who posted in the thread might not have done so under that subject name.

Also, I think threads more than 2 years old should be deleted.
    Gary Ruben
    CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Re: Request to Board Moderator - Nigel - Thread Subject Title Change

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
      Request to Board Moderator - Nigel

Hi Nigel:

Unfortunately, on Chesstalk, as you know, I do not have the admin. authority to change the subject title of one of my own threads.

I would like to change the subject title of my thread (as I did the previous one): Climate Change (3rd Version) - Assertion & Denial.

As Moderator - could I ask you to make one change to my thread subject title:

1. place the word "Anthropogenic" before the word "Climate".

Thanks.

Bob A
      Hi again Nigel:

I assume you have not yet seen this post, since you did not yet respond.

Just, again, drawing it to your attention.

Thanks.

Bob A

Comment

I also have a problem. I sent Nigel a PM about a week ago and still no response.
        The trouble with the PM app is that a message is hardly noticeable with only a slight brightening of the
        'Private messages' notice. At the very least the sign should be flashing repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Dobrich View Post
          I also have a problem. I sent Nigel a PM about a week ago and still no response.
          The trouble with the PM app is that a message is hardly noticeable with only a slight brightening of the
          'Private messages' notice. At the very least the sign should be flashing repeatedly.
          Done. And done. I actually sent a PM but it was to the wrong person.
          Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Hanrahan View Post
            Done. And done. I actually sent a PM but it was to the wrong person.
            Hi Nigel:

Thanks - looks great and more clearly defines where the main argument is.

Bob A

Comment

Working...
            X