CFC newsletter - January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC newsletter - January

Just had a good read and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kudos to editor John Upper for organizing an excellent report on the WYCC and Kudos to Andrew Giblon for his reporting. Im amazed that the editor played thru all the games of the Canadian WYCC team (some huge number like 500+!) - has that ever happened before!? (hopefully it helped your own play John - somehow) I think the newsletter is best ever.

Re: CFC newsletter - January

I have already said so in private but this issue was simply outstanding. Loved it in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
      Im amazed that the editor played thru all the games of the Canadian WYCC team (some huge number like 500 !)
      If you ever studied chess with John, this would not surprise you! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
        Just had a good read and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kudos to editor John Upper for organizing an excellent report on the WYCC and Kudos to Andrew Giblon for his reporting. Im amazed that the editor played thru all the games of the Canadian WYCC team (some huge number like 500 !) - has that ever happened before!? (hopefully it helped your own play John - somehow) I think the newsletter is best ever.
        Time for me to get up to speed :)...I look forward to reading the January issue this evening...as I have stated since the first issue appeared under his leadership...John is simply awesome!

Comment

Working...
        X