Scoresheet carbons from elite FIDE events for fundraising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoresheet carbons from elite FIDE events for fundraising

I have managed to scoop a few carbons from this Candidates tournament. There is only the original and one copy for the players. When a player does not take his copy I nab it. I have a number of them from other events in the WCC cycle as well and I wonder if there is any interest in buying these to support our Olympic teams.

Takis is willing to let me photocopy all of the originals if this is of interest as well. I would love to hear from anyone who would value either the carbons or photocopied originals.

Round 13 starts in 20 minutes. Who will be unlucky today?

Re: Scoresheet carbons from elite FIDE events for fundraising

Maybe I should do that too for the half a dozen or so carbons I have from the Montreal 1979 tournament. Now - if I can only find them!

Comment

other memorabilia

lol. Somewhere in my chess memorabilia is a collection of news bulletins from ТАСС in which some Canadian by the name of Спраггетт, К defeated Соколов, А. in a match. They are in the form of 8.5 x 14 sheets in black and white. They're stuffed into a collection of old "64" chess magazines with the K vs K match in Seville. Pretty ordinary looking really, but it's still a record, from that time, of the highest accomplishment of a Canadian GM in the Candidates cycle to date.
      Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

Working...
      X