Books from Chess Informant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books from Chess Informant

We have been frustrated over the last few months. I don't know the inside story, but what is obvious is that Chesscafe has lost the North American distribution rights for these titles. From our perspective, this is a good thing. They were often out of stock on many items. When I have contacted this company, I either received no response or a very vague response.

Francis Rodrigues, the CMA Toronto Manager received an e-mail from Chess Informant offering CMA the Canadian distribution rights. We have accepted this and we expect this to be beneficial for both parties.

We apologize to our customers for the many months of terrible service with the Chess Informant titles.

If everything goes well...we will have stock before the end of April 2014.

I will give an update on this site as soon as I have more information.

Sincerely,

Larry Bevand
    Chess'n Math Association
    www.strategygames.ca

Re: Books from Chess Informant

Great news! Congratulations!

Comment

Re: Books from Chess Informant

The folks at Chess Informant have decided to ship our first order by DHL. THis means that by the end of next week we will have books in all our locations and we will be filling back orders! Informant 119 is our feature item on the CFC site now. You can purchase Chess informant books on our website: www.strategygames.ca

Comment

Working...
      X