X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Magazine

When is it coming out?

Re: CFC Magazine

Thank you for your interest in the CCN! It's eager readers like you that make it all worth while.

I sent the latest issue in in over a week ago. I don't know why it hasn't been emailed or posted on the CFC site.

The next issue should be available April 23-26, and will include annotated games by GM Eric Hansen, IM Edward Porper, IM Raja Panjwani, and FM Vladimir Pechenkin.

Comment

I saw the advanced issue and once again it was excellent with some thoughtful annotations by grandmaster and Canadian Champion Bator Sambuev. I will look into why the new issue hasn't been posted and give things a nudge to get things back on track.

Comment

Whose responsibility is it to post the edition? While it's nice to describe the edition, it only whets the appetite.
        Gary Ruben
        CC - IA and SIM

Comment

bump......

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
            Whose responsibility is it to post the edition? While it's nice to describe the edition, it only whets the appetite.
            It is the responsibility of the office to post it and to send out emails. Michael has assured me that it will be going out real soon now. I have communicated the urgency felt by the CFC members. I expect to see Michael this weekend face to face at the Ontario Youth Chess Championship and will ask for an update on the issue.

Comment

I got mine today. I enjoyed the Bator interview especially.

Comment

Another great issue. Perhaps the best so far. Well done.

Comment

I really enjoy this issue especially on the interview with Bator. The magazine is so much better than before. Thumbs up to CFC on this matter

Comment

Working...
                  X