CFC Offices/Committees - Public Declaration of Running & Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CFC Non-Voting Members: Can Run for Office against CFC Voting Members Nominated

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
    Thnx.
    What about:

From the NFP act
    "(2) Unless the by-laws otherwise provide, a director of a corporation is not required to be a member of the corporation."

Can you cite the by-law?
    There is a new bylaw on the agenda which will address that. Voting members can propose amendments.

Comment

Re: CFC Non-Voting Members: Can Run for Office against CFC Voting Members Nominated

I will not know until later if I am an incoming voting member.

I am willing to stand for vice-president, Tournament Coordinator and National Appeal Committee. I will stand for Rating Auditor if the incumbent is not standing.

I currently do not want to stand for president because that would allow a candidate to be elected with as few as one third plus 1 of the votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Denommee View Post
        I will not know until later if I am an incoming voting member.

I am willing to stand for vice-president, Tournament Coordinator and National Appeal Committee. I will stand for Rating Auditor if the incumbent is not standing.

I currently do not want to stand for president because that would allow a candidate to be elected with as few as one third plus 1 of the votes.
        Paul Leblanc is standing for rating auditor again. Please post the above on the CFC public board.
        Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Saturday, 5th July, 2014, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X