Mr Drkulec, Stop Parroting FIDE Propaganda The Voting Members Deserve Better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Drkulec, Stop Parroting FIDE Propaganda The Voting Members Deserve Better.

[QUOTE=Sid Belzberg;82624][QUOTE=Vlad Drkulec;82610]

Vlad it appears that he does not "give a damn" about what the journalist said about "are you going to far?" As usual you take things out of context to suit your own vision.

He said, "I don't give a damn what Canadians think." If he wished to convey some other meaning he had the opportunity to use different words.

Comment

Re: Mr Drkulec, Stop Parroting FIDE Propaganda The Voting Members Deserve Better.

[QUOTE=Vlad Drkulec;82641][QUOTE=Sid Belzberg;82624]
      Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Vlad it appears that he does not "give a damn" about what the journalist said about "are you going to far?" As usual you take things out of context to suit your own vision.

He said, "I don't give a damn what Canadians think." If he wished to convey some other meaning he had the opportunity to use different words.
      Yes and i do not know what context he said in.

Comment

you endorsed someone who is Putins close partner (you denied that one for a long time until the proof was overwhelming)
        "I still deny it but when you bring it up I read blah blah blah blah blah like Charlie Brown's parents."

Reputable journals have published in exhaustive detail of Kirsan's involvement with Putin supported by incontrovertible evidence.
        I have already posted an article from one of these journals that has been around since 1837 that argues big ideas in US Foreign Policy that details Kirsan's involvement with Putin.

Your reply above says it all about what type of person you are.
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 4th July, 2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X