Cfc agm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cfc agm

When the current CFC AGM is actually over (I am assuming it will *end* at some point...) could someone post here a summary of what happened?

I am slowing losing whatever working brain cells I have left trying to follow the various threads (and my fingers are hurting because I have to BITE my fingers to avoid posting some rather rude stuff while reading some of the rants).

I'd love to know:

1. who the NEW officers/executive/Rooks/Dragons/Grand POOBAHs are for the CFC
    2. any other earth-shattering items that passed or failed to pass
    3. who is representing Canada at the WYCC in S.Africa (this may have to wait until after the AGM? not sure there either)

THANKS
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Re: Cfc agm

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
    When the current CFC AGM is actually over (I am assuming it will *end* at some point...) could someone post here a summary of what happened?

I am slowing losing whatever working brain cells I have left trying to follow the various threads (and my fingers are hurting because I have to BITE my fingers to avoid posting some rather rude stuff while reading some of the rants).

I'd love to know:

1. who the NEW officers/executive/Rooks/Dragons/Grand POOBAHs are for the CFC
    2. any other earth-shattering items that passed or failed to pass
    3. who is representing Canada at the WYCC in S.Africa (this may have to wait until after the AGM? not sure there either)

THANKS
    You can read the entire discussions at the CFC message board. The only thing you can't do is post.

http://www.chesscanada.info/forum/fo...ting-Room-Area

Considering the differing views of the candidates for president, I would think they would vote that position first. Then the other candidates could decide if they want to work with the winner before accepting nominations.
    Gary Ruben
    CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
      You can read the entire discussions at the CFC message board. The only thing you can't do is post.

http://www.chesscanada.info/forum/fo...ting-Room-Area

Considering the differing views of the candidates for president, I would think they would vote that position first. Then the other candidates could decide if they want to work with the winner before accepting nominations.
      I know the discussions are over on the CFC board... I am tired of reading them. All I want to know is the outcome.
      The level of hysterics is over the top.
      If I think much more about it, I will likely change my mind and NOT want to know the outcome.
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

I think they're still doing the nominations and that sort of thing.

Personally, I preferred watching Dawson's Landing. Katie Holmes was easy on the eyes. Still is.
        Gary Ruben
        CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Working...
        X