Emil Anka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emil Anka

GM Emil Anka states at his website that he has "a 4-year university degree in chess coaching". Can anyone confirm that there is such a thing? A rudimentary Google search proved nugatory. Here's a link to Emil's website:

http://biteread.com/about/about.html

I'm being facetious, of course, but I do have to think twice when I see (bottom left of his website) "Serving Sincerely Since 2013". I'm sure it's more of an English language issue, but that's not want you want to hear from a 45-year-old (:

Re: Emil Anka

Originally posted by Jack Maguire View Post
    GM Emil Anka states at his website that he has "a 4-year university degree in chess coaching". Can anyone confirm that there is such a thing?
    A sport university in Moscow had a stream for chess players. Lithuania had a similar course for a very short time.
    It could be that E.A. studied somewhere too.

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
      A sport university in Moscow had a stream for chess players. Lithuania had a similar course for a very short time.
      It could be that E.A. studied somewhere too.
      I would surmise it would likely be an university in Hungary, Egis, since that's where he called home until 2010.

Comment

I believe Natalia Khoudgarian finished that stream. I think some of Post-Soviet country might have these courses in University of Sport.
        Nata Navodylo

Comment

Working...
        X