Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRE REG LIST: Campbellville open chess tournament nov 29th and 30th

Pre reg list is up on first page/post.

Time is ticking away for that $10 chophouse voucher.
    Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Saturday, 22nd November, 2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Re: Campbellville open chess tournament nov 29th and 30th

I thank you for your encouragement. I like experimenting with tournaments as my associate, Mr. Gillanders has also voiced. You never know what can be done better, give better results, leave a better experience for the majority of the chess players and/or organizers until you try. I see a lot of talk of how things can be made better. I have also seen a lot of people not willing to risk anything to find out if it is true. I havent lost my shirt yet on these tournaments yet so I can afford to keep trying/experimenting. Fortune favours the brave. Play well.

Comment

Pre registration list is on post #1 of this thread.
        To date: 42 players registered.
        Still lots of time to register, but the early bird special with food voucher has expired. :(

But, check out our website at www.miltonchess.ca for some new door prizes!

Comment

To date: 48 players registered.
          Still lots of time to register, check out our website at www.miltonchess.ca for some new door prizes!

Comment

To date: 50 players registered.
            Please email by midnight if you want to play.

Comment

We are at 53 as of Nov 28, 19:50. Do I hear 60 registrants.

Gord!

Play well.

Comment

Hey its game day, 7am. COme on down if you still want to play! There are door prizes. Free lunch raffle (max $20 for one registered player) and the chance to play some good chess! How can you miss out on this??!! Bad move people if you do abstain. Seize the moment/tempo! There is still time. I will be checking email on site. If you cant make for round one , email me and I'll give you a frist rd bye then get here and pay before for round two. Remember, parking is free and the food at the chophouse restaurant tastes good! You can leave a reply here to this thread or email me at miltonchess@hotmail.com to register rd one bye, etc, at this precious time.

Play well!
                Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Saturday, 29th November, 2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X