World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Championship

Started watching the press conference after Game 3... It looks to me like all the spectators could fit in one cab. Especially so if you do not count journalists who *have* to cover it. I was surprised at how brutal the press conference is - I would expect low enthusiasm for the press conference from the loser of a game but overall it is just horrendous. I gave up watching after about 8 minutes. At least the games are reasonably exciting (so far) and I do enjoy Svidler's commentary and I am even getting fond of Sopika as well (that surprised me I must say - she clearly is not as strong as Svidler by any means but she does occasionally interject with an interesting idea. Many of the kibitzers in the live feed complain about Svidler never shutting up - I wonder if they realize the point is for him to actually comment on what is happening!? The live commentary seems to lag the actual moves by quite a lot - perhaps that is on purpose, but it is annoying to follow the moves in real time and listen to them speculating (at too much length) about moves that are NOT going to happen...

Anyway, it is great to have live coverage!
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Re: World Championship

Why are you starting a new thread?

Admins - please merge this thread with the other thread.

Comment

Re: World Championship

He is an admin...
      Christopher Mallon
      FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Working...
      X