CFC voting member meeting postponed to Feb 1st to Feb 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC voting member meeting postponed to Feb 1st to Feb 8th

Due to some very strange technical difficulties with our meeting room area the Voting Member meeting will be postponed to February 1st to February 8th, 2015. I am hoping that the extra time will allow us to sort out those problems or set up an alternate forum.

Voting Members: If you have any items which you would like to add to the agenda please let me know by next Friday.

Re: CFC voting member meeting postponed to Feb 1st to Feb 8th

I imagine this will affect the announcements of the Canadian Open, Canadian Closed, and the invitational tournaments being organized in Canada?

Comment

Re: CFC voting member meeting postponed to Feb 1st to Feb 8th

Originally posted by Andy Shaw View Post
      I imagine this will affect the announcements of the Canadian Open, Canadian Closed, and the invitational tournaments being organized in Canada?
      It probably shouldn't affect the announcements aside from having one more thing to have to deal with. The last member of the executive voted positively on the Canadian Closed bid and it has thus been unanimously accepted as the only bid. I have been AWOL with family visits and a problem which makes it uncomfortable for me to work on a computer for long stretches. We will get the Canadian Open and the GM tournaments sorted out ASAP.

Comment

Working...
      X