Hart House website down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart House website down

In trying to access the Hart House site, I get the notice >>>>This Account Has Been Suspended
    What's that all about?

Re: Hart House website down

Originally posted by Vlad Dobrich View Post
    In trying to access the Hart House site, I get the notice >>>>This Account Has Been Suspended
    What's that all about?
    Hi Vlad:

At ACC last week, I understood from Alex Ferreira that HHCC was changing providers? Can anyone confirm this?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
      Hi Vlad:

At ACC last week, I understood from Alex Ferreira that HHCC was changing providers? Can anyone confirm this?

Bob
      Hi Bob,
      What Alex says about Hart House never needs to be confirmed. His word is official!

Comment

Hi Bob,
        What Alex says about Hart House never needs to be confirmed. His word is official!
        Hi Vlad:

OF COURSE!! Not implying otherwise.

I was worried I might have misunderstood our leader.......and then I would be punished...have to play you a game of chess at the Unicorn (have I got that right?).

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
          Hi Vlad:

OF COURSE!! Not implying otherwise.

I was worried I might have misunderstood our leader.......and then I would be punished...have to play you a game of chess at the Unicorn (have I got that right?).

Bob
          Hi Bob,
          You would be most welcome to come to the Unicorn! Every Saturday, a handful of players stay after the tournament for skittles games. But to get the full experience of a Saturday event, you should join the tournament! Last Saturday we had half a dozen 1600 players not afraid to give it a go. :D

Comment

Hi Bob,
            You would be most welcome to come to the Unicorn! Every Saturday, a handful of players stay after the tournament for skittles games. But to get the full experience of a Saturday event, you should join the tournament! Last Saturday we had half a dozen 1600 players not afraid to give it a go. :D
            As one of those 1600s, I must say it was a fun time. It's a bit humbling watching the kids at the top of the ladder playing, for sure, but I enjoyed it. Wish I didn't work so many Saturday afternoons.

Comment

Hi,

I cannot have said that we're changing website providers, because I don't know about that. The guys in charge are aware the website is down, and are working on fixing it. I don't know what the problem is.
              What I do know is... the club is functioning as usual, and the Reading Week Tournament is still on, independently of what happens with the website. If the website problem persists, I will get some pre-reg updates from Jun to post here.

Alex F.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ferreira View Post
                Hi,

I cannot have said that we're changing website providers, because I don't know about that. The guys in charge are aware the website is down, and are working on fixing it. I don't know what the problem is.
                What I do know is... the club is functioning as usual, and the Reading Week Tournament is still on, independently of what happens with the website. If the website problem persists, I will get some pre-reg updates from Jun to post here.

Alex F.
                Hi Alex: Glad I was tentative on quoting you.......my ability to communicate is so truncated...:(:(

Bob

Comment

Working...
                X