Toronto Open on Chessbase.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Open on Chessbase.com

Great report on tournament posted there.Congrats to players,sponsors,organizers on a great well-run tournament!

Re: Toronto Open on Chessbase.com

I think there is a problem with this otherwise great report. The MonRoi final standings for the open section show Goran Milicevic at 4.5 in clear second, he is not listed in the Chess Base report at all in the standings chart, it goes from the two at 5 to those at 3.5 and does not show Goran at all? It does mention correctly that he beat GM Shabalov. One of these sites is wrong. I have sent an email feedback question on the chessbase site so maybe this will be looked into. Also hey it was on Orthodox Easter so lets give credit where its due to us Orthodox types.

Also I circled my name, wrote withdraw & initialled this on the results sheet right after round 4, but I see on the MonRoi site in the pairings it shows me paired in round 5 against an unrated player who was listed as being in the U1600 section, while I was in the U2000 section? Maybe this was just a preliminary pairing that didn't happen?

Great tournament, my game finished early at noon, (my opponent was blitzing & used about 15-20 mins but was still able to beat me - oh well) and I had an exam next day so I decided to go home & study instead of waiting for the next round to start 4 hours later.
    Last edited by Zeljko Kitich; Tuesday, 21st April, 2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X