X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario Youth Chess Championships - 2015

Already lots of kids are registered for the OYCC! :D

www.oycc.ca

This year, the OYCC is on the weekend of May 23/24 - again at Kitchener City Hall.

Have a look at the site, check out who is registered already, like us on Facebook, pass the word to the chess families you know!
    ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
    Patrick McDonald

:D********;)

Re: Ontario Youth Chess Championships - 2015

The Last two days to register for the Ontario Youth Chess Championships (OYCC).
    Registrations must be in by Wednesday, May 20.
    Register online at www.oycc.ca - no onsite registration!

Looks like we are looking at some good competition at this year's event again!
    ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
    Patrick McDonald

:D********;)

Comment

Looks like there will be around 185 players! Last year if i'm recalling correctly there were 180 players or so.

Comment

As one of the best youth chess organizers, Pat always has the success. It is nice to see City info on the players list, wow, 50 players are from Windsor(Lasalle), if count chatham,tilbury,midland, it is 57 players, and many of them are new face to me, I used to know most kids players a year ago. if there were no Chicago Open this weekend, the number could be 60 players. Thanks John and Windsor Coaches for promoting youth chess in Windsor area, also need mention the great work done by this year's CYCC organizers(moms) Chau, Isabella, Latha, Christina etc. Welcome more kids come to Windsor to play CYCC.
        Last edited by George Zhou; Thursday, 21st May, 2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Final results are up. Congratulations to all the winners.

Comment

Working...
          X