• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Website - problems again!

The website is up and running, the rating have been done,
    however...
    some cross tables and rating histories are displaying,
    while others are not???? If anyone can detect a pattern, please let me know.

The techies have been alerted.

Re: CFC Website - problems again!

I did notice an interesting trend in the list of recent cross tables. From the 2015 Sudbury Winter Challenge to now all the crosstables I have attempted to open work. From the Clarke Piccinin Match down they haven't worked.(you probably already knew that though). Some of the crosstables that don't work on the most recent crosstables do work on individual profiles (ex. Ontario Active #2). It seems all of my tournament records open correctly....so I'm not sure what's wrong-what cross tables/rating history isn't displaying for you?

Comment

They all seem to be working for me now. :)

Comment

Wasn't working at 1.00 am, it IS working now. Maybe the website just needed a good night's sleep, or something.

<Wanders off to get more coffee and contemplate the relationship between the internet and real life.>

Comment

Delays in Rating

I note that the Ottawa RACC active championship results from February have now been posted. The Spring Thaw which ended 16 April has not.

Comment

Re: Delays in Rating

Originally posted by Gordon Ritchie View Post
            I note that the Ottawa RACC active championship results from February have now been posted. The Spring Thaw which ended 16 April has not.
            Unless I missed it (which does happen occasionally), Spring Thaw has not been submitted for rating yet.

Comment

Working...
            X